Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Brought a brand new 2013 RAV4

by from CHICAGO, IL |

This place is awesome. I drove from Chicago to this place to buy my RAV4. As you can figure out, the price is much lower than the Chicago dealer offer. That's why I would love to drive an hour to buy it. People are obviously more professional than some other dealership. Harvey is the guy to display all the feature in RAV4. If you interest in purchasing RAV4, go find this guy in dealership. He knows everything about RAV4.

Great experience

by from Oswego il |

My husband & I purchased a Camry here, Kim was our salesperson, she was amazing, very helpful & went above & beyond her job in taking care of us. The staff there is great, we were there later & had our kids with us & Kim helped with keeping them entertained, she also is very knowledgeable with all of our questions & concerns & believe me my husband had a ton. We are very happy with our car & the price & extremely happy with the excellent service & buying experience especially being a first time buyer of a new car!! I will defiantly recommend Toyota of Naperville as the place to go!

Exceptional Deal!

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I recently bought a car for my daughter from Mike Beck. We drove 45 minutes from Lake in the Hills to see a 2010 used car on the lot, and when we arrived we were immediately greeted with a smile by Mike. He proceeded to work with Ulises Garcia to make our deal possible. The price on the car window was $2000 more than we wanted to spend, but Mike worked an amazing deal for us and we took the car home that very same day! Additionally, Toyota Naperville offered to fix the hail damage on the vehicle free of charge. Thank you Mike and Toyota of Naperville.

Second Time Buyers

by from Aurora, Illinois |

This is the second time we've been to this Toyota dealership in Naperville. The first time was for a Corolla for our daughter. This time, we had an older car to be traded in and this dealership not only gave us a good dollar for the trade-in, but worked with us to get us into a brand new 2014 Camry SE. We love the new car! Our salesperson Alain worked with us to get us a good monthly payment. We are very pleased with the purchase and will not hesitate to come back again when we need to upgrade. BTW, we have four Toyotas in our family, love the brand.

Very happy with our Prius V

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

We just bought a Toyota Prius V from Toyota of Naperville. We had a very good experience. The showroom is very clean, well lit and has lots of cars to look at. All the people we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Our sales person, Justin Buck, was very helpful but not high pressure. We decided we wanted a light blue Prius V which they did not have but got for us within 3 days. When we got it, Justin took a lot of time to explain how it works and all its features which on this car are quite different because it is hybrid. Justin also told us we could call or come in with any questions we had in the future and he would be glad to help us out. The sales manager, Mark Croft was also very helpful and professional. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota.

Thanks Toyota of Naperville! We'll be back again!

by from Channahon, Il. |

Thanks Toyota of Naperville! My wife and I just bought a Toyota Corolla and LOVE it! Our sales associate, Paige Bouma was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process! She really helped us get the perfect car for us at a great price. We will definitely be referring our friends and family to Paige in Naperville! Thanks again!

2014 Toyota Highlander

by from North West Suburbs |

This dealership was great to work. My salesperson Robert was very helpful and patient working with us as we shopped and took test drives. No pressure to buy any vehicle, and let us make up our minds in our time. Bought two vehicles here and will buy another.

Best Experience Buying A Car!!

by from Sandwich, IL |

Was very pleased with purchasing our new Sienna from this dealer. From the time we first met with our sales person until we left we felt like we were taken care of!! Great experience buying a car Very willing and eager to work with us. Didn't have to deal with a pushy sales person :) Great Atmosphere inside the dealership also. Had my 3 year old with us & had playrooms to help keep him busy!!! Will definitely come back here when we need another new vehicle!!!! Highly recommend!!

Great deal on a great car.

by from Aurora, IL |

Went in with my financing through Toyota preapproved, Truecar pricing info, a quote from carmax for my old car and they matched everything without any stress. Got a brand new 2014 Toyota Prius, and I'm thrilled. Everyone, especially Elizabeth Elkerton my sales person, A.J. in finance and the accessories person, were friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend the dealership.

RBarnhart

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

Enjoyed my entire experience with Sammy from beginning to end. The selection of cars was great and the pricing was reasonable (and better than the competition). I look forward to returning to Toyota of Naperville for my maintenance and warranty (oil change and tire rotation) work.

If you have money to burn, this is the place

by from Naperville, IL |

The service area consistently recommends work that doesn't need to be done and they don't do what they claim. They rely on their customers to be rich naperville people with lots of money and no knowledge. I just got back from a service and better than half of what they claimed to have wasn't. Their sales force has almost no knowledge of their product. They do have a huge amount of education in how to best extract every last penny from a deal. You will pay a premium to buy here. They do have lots of stock. If you're willing to pay top dollar to get what you want today without having to look around, go here. Expect a lot of hassles and a good amount of time unless you are willing to just pay sticker. Even then they will gouge you for any add on they can sneak past. Parts is hit or miss. Some guys are helpful and know the product. Others are clueless morons.