Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Great value, great prices, EXCEPTIONAL Cust.Svc.

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I have purchased 2 new Toyota Tacoma's here in the past 2 months. Each time, I was greeted with friendly and professional service. I was truely impressed with the knowledge and experience of Justin Buck and Dan Gulley each and every time I intereacted with them. Through tough circumstances and despite a few roadblocks, Toyota of Naperville was always putting their best foot forward and exceeded my expectations.

Exceptional Team Effort Wins Over New Customers

by from Naperville, IL. |

Recently, my wife and I did as much homework as time allowed in order to purchase a 2013 Limited Highlander. We asked a limited amount of distinguished Chicagoland Toyota dealerships to make the ?very best proposals possible on the Highlander we wanted in order to (not only) win over our business but also begin or continue an ongoing customer / dealer relationship for the future. Naperville Toyota stepped up to the plate and countered the very best proposals I received from other dealerships. First, I was very pleased with the friendly and reasonable first proposal made by Ivon Correa followed by the equally friendly conversation and winsome negotiations of Tom Gregg, the Internet Director. The internet and phone conversations convinced my wife and I to come to Naperville Toyota ready to potentially do business. Second, the attentive Sales Manager Peter Murray assisted us when we arrived and directed us to the sales consultant Kris Kosinski. My wife and I thought Kris was a special, thoughtful person. Kris was pleasant, reasonable, VERY knowledgeable, and not phony or pushy. We were impressed that Kris encouraged us to actually ride in the vehicle of our choice before we made any final decisions and negotiations. My wife REALLY appreciated that! Kris took us to the cool test drive outdoor facility near the dealership where my wife and I got to drive the Highlander amongst a great variety of terrains. Kris wanted to ensure that we were comfortable in and with the vehicle before we were ready to purchase. Before saying yes to the new car, my wife was set on getting our meticulously kept used Toyota vehicle traded in to Naperville Toyota in order to apply the amount received towards the Limited Highlander we wanted. Through very reasonable and civil negotiations, Kris with the backing and advocacy of Tom Gregg won my wife and I over, and we received a proposal we both were pleased with! Not only that, but my wife and I look forward to getting all our subsequent customer service taken care at Naperville Toyota. Third, after Kris' help and preparation, he escorted us to meet with Gary Jaros, the Business Manager. I am telling you, I work for one of the most popular retail businesses in the U.S. that has friendly, upbeat, customer-centered employees at its core. Gary would fit right in! Who would expect this from a business manager? Gary is outgoing, upbeat, real, even humorous?yet professional at the same time. He efficiently got us through the seamless finance process that he helped make enjoyable. Gary also proactively communicated in detail with clarity what my wife and I needed to know about the available extended warranties applicable to our 2013 Limited Highlander. We saw the justification of these warranties especially in light of the unbelievable technology that the new Limited Highlanders employ! My wife and I negotiated with Gary and he reasonably and generously won us over. Fourth, Kris then escorted my wife and I to meet Push Singh, the Product Specialist to help instruct,and assist us in the technological aspects of the Highlander. Mr. Singh is the right man for the job! Push was very friendly, RESPECTFUL, patient, well-informed, and professional. He is a person you feel like you could stop by and see at the dealership on a random day and he would be willing to take time out with a smile and earnest willingness to help you out. Fifth, I appreciated the fact that Kris Kosinski did not abandon us after the sale but remained an active, helpful, and very hospitable presence throughout the evening and encouraged us (along with a follow up call!) to contact him any time in order to help us in any way. Finally, my wife and I commented how much we enjoyed the new meticulous Naperville Toyota facility including the spacious and hospitable service waiting areas with the complimentary coffees, bottled waters, and comfortable, business-friendly work stations.

Exceptional Toyota Team Wins Over New Customers

by from Naperville, IL. |

Recently, my wife and I did as much homework as time allowed in order to purchase a 2013 Limited Highlander. We asked a limited amount of distinguished Chicagoland Toyota dealerships to make the very best proposals possible on the Highlander we wanted in order to (not only) win over our business but also begin or continue an ongoing customer / dealer relationship for the future. Naperville Toyota stepped up to the plate and countered the very best proposals I received from other dealerships. First, I was very pleased with the friendly and reasonable first proposal made by Ivon Correa followed by the equally friendly conversation and winsome negotiations of Tom Gregg, the Internet Director. The internet and phone conversations convinced my wife and I to come to Naperville Toyota ready to potentially do business. Second, The attentive Sales Manager Peter Murray assisted us when we arrived and directed us to the sales consultant Kris Kosinski. My wife and I thought Kris was a special, thoughtful person. Kris was pleasant, reasonable, VERY knowledgeable, and not phony or pushy. We were impressed that Kris encouraged us to actually ride in the vehicle of our choice before we made any final decisions and negotiations. My wife REALLY appreciated that! Kris took us to the cool test drive outdoor facility near the dealership where my wife and I got to drive the Highlander amongst a great variety of terrains. Kris wanted to ensure that we were comfortable in and with the vehicle before we were ready to purchase. Before saying yes to the new car, my wife was set on getting our meticulously kept used Toyota vehicle traded in to Naperville Toyota in order to apply the amount received towards the Limited ?Highlander we wanted. Through very reasonable and civil negotiations, Kris with the backing and advocacy of Tom Gregg won my wife and I over, and we received a proposal we both were pleased with! Not only that, but my wife and I look forward to getting all our subsequent customer service taken care at Naperville Toyota. Third, after Kris' help and preparation, he escorted us to meet with Gary Jaros, the Business Manager. I am telling you, I work for one of the most popular retail businesses in the U.S. that has friendly, upbeat, customer-centered employees at its core. Gary would fit right in! Who would expect this from a business manager? Gary is outgoing, upbeat, real, even humorous?yet professional at the same time. He efficiently got us through the seamless finance process that he helped make enjoyable. Gary also proactively communicated in detail with clarity what my wife and I needed to know about the available extended warranties applicable to our 2013 Limited Highlander. We saw the justification of these warranties especially in light of the unbelievable technology that the new Limited Highlanders employ! My wife and I negotiated with Gary and he reasonably and generously won us over. Fourth, Kris then escorted my wife and I to meet Push Singh, the Product Specialist to help instruct and assist us in the technological aspects of the Highlander. Mr. Singh is the right man for the job! Push was very friendly, RESPECTFUL, patient, well-informed, and professional. He is a person you feel like you could stop by and see at the dealership on a random day and he would be willing to take time out with a smile and earnest willingness to help you out. Fifth, I appreciated the fact that Kris Kosinski did not abandon us after the sale but remained an active, helpful, and very hospitable presence throughout the evening and encouraged us (along with a follow up call!) to contact him any time in order to help us in any way. Finally, my wife and I commented how much we enjoyed the new meticulous Naperville Toyota facility including the spacious and hospitable service waiting areas with the complimentary coffees, bottled waters, and comfortable, business-friendly work stations.

A great salesman and a great dealer!

by from Woodridge, IL |

Chris Davis was awesome to deal with. He made the purchase of my new Prius easy and fun. He was professional and made sure I knew all the details before I left the showroom. I will highly recommend him to my friends who are looking for new cars. And I love my new car! Rick Planos

Overall great buying experience

by from Glenview, IL |

In general, a very positive experience. All of the staff we worked with were friendly and helpful. Our primary sales contact, Karina Garcia, was excellent - she was a pleasure to work with. We were looking for a certified pre-owned Toyota Highlander, and based on an internet search we found a couple of cars that interested us at Toyota of Naperville. After a test drive of the vehicle we were especially interested us (they have a nice test track near the dealership) we returned home to think it over. Later that evening we found that the exact car we were thinking of buying was also posted on ebay by the dealership, so we made a "buy it now" offer for a fair amount below the asking price, and the next day we received a call from the dealership saying our offer had been accepted. Everything went smoothly from there. The only area where we were a bit disappointed was the offer on our trade-in vehicle - a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country. The vehicle has high milage, but the $200 offer was far below the value as given by both Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book. We've since had a private offer of $1600, which is much closer to the Edmunds and Blue Book valuations. Despite our experiece with the trade-in offer, we would highly recommend Toyota of Naperville. If you do your homework and keep your options open for your trade-in vehicle you can come away with a good buy, and have a nice experience to boot

Love the service at Toyota of Naperville

by from Oswego, IL |

I gave this dealership a great rating because the customer service was awesome! Harvey answered all of our questions and did not pressure us to purchase. He gave us the time we needed to make this big decision. We appreciate that! Not only did we like the service, but we also love our new Sienna. It drives so smooth and fits our family perfectly. We would definitely return to this dealer in the future. Kim and Brandon Wolf

come prepaired

by from Plainfield Il |

I knew what i wanted. I did my research and ended up with a 2008 ford escape with 76000 mile on it for $12.500. I tried to negotiate on the internet but they did not want come down from their 130000 price and a 5.99 percent interest rate even though i have excellent credit. So i went online to Bank of America and walked in with a pre aproved loan at 2.94 percent. Im still amazed that they wanted me to sign a paper for another loan that they would tear up (wink) once my loan my loan was approved. Decieving practice as once this loan is signed im locked in so dont fall for these tricks. Im happy with my escape but wasnt furnished the key code to the door so i have to find it under the passinger side dashboard-- somthing they should have furnished and still can--i will give thim this oppertunity if they want to have this revised oh we can play tricks too!!

Incorrect Feature Listed

by from Aurora |

I visited this dealership to look @ a used 2011 Mazda Mazda6i. The cars.com and their own internal advertisement said this car had a power sun/moonroof. This is a must for me. I walked in, they pulled the car up, no sun/moonroof. I said "no thanks" and started to leave. Although he had a pleasant demeaner, the salesperson proceeded to keep me onsite by aimlessly walking around the used car lot looking for a car that he thinks I might like. A big waste of my time! We literally just walked around the lot. "How about this one?"...I would say "No." ..."Okay, how about this one?..."No", I would continue. The salesman ignored my parameters and insisted I raise my price requirement. I didn't budge. He obviously was more interested in a sale and not the needs of a potential customer. I get it, that's what they do, sell cars. But customers won't buy what you sell, unless they know that you care about who you sell to. Also--I understand, a mistake on the car listing, it happens. But here we are, almost a week later and the cars.com listing still has a power sun/moonroof listed as a feature...this is deceiving.

Toyota of Naperville responded to this review

October 7, 2012

Thank you for your candid feedback. We apologize for the incorrect feature that we posted on this vehicle. It isn't our intention to publish equipment that a vehicle doesn't have. I have checked all websites to ensure the option was removed and it has been. It is very understandable to be disappointed about something not being as described or what you expected. We have a very large selection of vehicles and try to stock many different models to fit nearly every need. We would love another opportunity to find the vehicle you desire. Thank you again for your feedback.

Great selection and very good service!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Nice team to deal with, and very helpful. It did not take long to finalize the price and salesman Tod Craft, his manager Mark, and the finance guy John, all were friendly and professional.

Toyota of Naperville responded to this review

September 19, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business and great review!

Good service and EXCELLENT follow up!

by from Naperville, IL |

I brought my 2006 Toyota Avalon Limited in for brake service and program updates. The brakes were done flawlessly. I had an issue whereby every one of the dash lights came on, on the drive home. I brought the car immediately back in and the issue was taken care of at "no-charge". This dealership stands behind their work and goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. What could have been a bad experience was handled professionally and promptly. 5 stars.