Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931 New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728 Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090 Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

No Pressure

by from Romeoville, IL |

This is a great dealership. Good people all around. Go see Dwight best car salesman I have ever dealth with.

Easy transaction

by from Woodridge, IL |

This was a simple and quick purchase, everything was as planed, and I feel very good about the price.

Great People, Great Service

by from Naperville, IL |

This was by far the best buying experience we have ever had. Brian McGinley was awesome to work with, he really made the process easy. He was honest about the whole processes and was able to work with us in a great deal. Would buy from Brian and Toyota of Naperville again.

New Camry

by from Naperville IL |

Bought an 2014 Camry the other day. Saw it on Cars.com. Buying process seemed simple and was greeted with stellar service from Mike Beck and Shannon. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family

Painless Experience, Knowledgeable, Organized

by from Wheaton, IL |

"A Painless" auto purchase process. Sales professional (Mike) knew his product very well, identified my needs and didn't oversell me. He went the extra mile with regard to every detail and never left a question go unanswered. He also attentively paid attention to the delivery process; i.e., finance, final prep, plates, additional instals, touch up paint etc.. was very involved and genuinely wanted to ensure his peers shined through to his valued customer. Sales manager was very competitive on price when shown my efforts with similar direct and competitive products and dealers. Other supporting personnel were equally as impressive; polite, suggestive and supportive rather than closing me hard and pushing hard on the peripherals. I required a hitch and remote start to be installed, encountered impressive co-facilitation of the process with a focus on expediting my request while also coordinating to ensure one visit (within one week of purchase) would accomplish complete install of all additional items.. Highly recommended! Will see how service department performs comparatively as we drive our purchase.

Great experience

by from Oswego il |

My husband & I purchased a Camry here, Kim was our salesperson, she was amazing, very helpful & went above & beyond her job in taking care of us. The staff there is great, we were there later & had our kids with us & Kim helped with keeping them entertained, she also is very knowledgeable with all of our questions & concerns & believe me my husband had a ton. We are very happy with our car & the price & extremely happy with the excellent service & buying experience especially being a first time buyer of a new car!! I will defiantly recommend Toyota of Naperville as the place to go!

Exceptional Deal!

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I recently bought a car for my daughter from Mike Beck. We drove 45 minutes from Lake in the Hills to see a 2010 used car on the lot, and when we arrived we were immediately greeted with a smile by Mike. He proceeded to work with Ulises Garcia to make our deal possible. The price on the car window was $2000 more than we wanted to spend, but Mike worked an amazing deal for us and we took the car home that very same day! Additionally, Toyota Naperville offered to fix the hail damage on the vehicle free of charge. Thank you Mike and Toyota of Naperville.

Second Time Buyers

by from Aurora, Illinois |

This is the second time we've been to this Toyota dealership in Naperville. The first time was for a Corolla for our daughter. This time, we had an older car to be traded in and this dealership not only gave us a good dollar for the trade-in, but worked with us to get us into a brand new 2014 Camry SE. We love the new car! Our salesperson Alain worked with us to get us a good monthly payment. We are very pleased with the purchase and will not hesitate to come back again when we need to upgrade. BTW, we have four Toyotas in our family, love the brand.

Very happy with our Prius V

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

We just bought a Toyota Prius V from Toyota of Naperville. We had a very good experience. The showroom is very clean, well lit and has lots of cars to look at. All the people we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Our sales person, Justin Buck, was very helpful but not high pressure. We decided we wanted a light blue Prius V which they did not have but got for us within 3 days. When we got it, Justin took a lot of time to explain how it works and all its features which on this car are quite different because it is hybrid. Justin also told us we could call or come in with any questions we had in the future and he would be glad to help us out. The sales manager, Mark Croft was also very helpful and professional. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota.

Thanks Toyota of Naperville! We'll be back again!

by from Channahon, Il. |

Thanks Toyota of Naperville! My wife and I just bought a Toyota Corolla and LOVE it! Our sales associate, Paige Bouma was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process! She really helped us get the perfect car for us at a great price. We will definitely be referring our friends and family to Paige in Naperville! Thanks again!