Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Love the Prius

by from Naperville IL |

Everything went well! Love the car and the finance process went smoothly.

bad service

by from chicago il |

They will not negotiate for a dollar less than asking price.

Excellence and professionalism all around

by from Plainfield, IL |

We have purchased both a new and a used vehicle from this dealer. Both experiences were fantastic. Our most recent purchase was a used car. There was no pressure. From the iternet team to the floor salesmen to the finance guys and the folks in the service department, this place is first class and customer friendly. We got a good price and great service. If you are looking for a reputable and trustworthy place to purchase, sell, or service your vehicle, you need look no further. This is the spot you want to be.

Stress free buying experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

First off we tried to buy a vehicle from Toyota of Lombard a week earlier and we given the run around with people not sticking to figures agreed over the phone and all sorts of sales tricks. Forward wind a week and I just bought a new Highlander from Toyota of Naperville and the experience was refreshingly easy. I did my research before hand and had a number in mind. I dealt with Chris Davis at the dealership and from the first time I spoke to him on the phone through the entire buying process he was straight forward. No tricks, just a short negotiation, and before long we were signing and driving home in our new car! We got a good deal too! I would recommend Toyota Of Naperville and I would ask for Chris Davis.

Excellent service , friendly staff

by from Aurora il |

Great service , friendly staff, will serve you From the time you walk in until your very satisfied, answer any question with knowledge and guide you in every step of the way , thanks to Geoff and Tom , great sales experience.

Used car purchase

by from DeKalb Il. |

I was fortunate enough to deal with Justin Buck. He worked with me through the whole process and made my buying experience perfect. Justin, thanks again.

Out of State Purchase...GREAT JOIB

by from Parker, Colorado |

I was pleased with the price, efficiency, and attention I was given. I'm from Denver, called to see if they had the vehicle I needed...they did! 1 day later I drove away with a new car. GREAT experience.

dream car the new Rav4

by from naperville, il |

Easy process to buy, friendly service, came to pick me up.

Nice place to buy a car

by from Naperville, IL |

No Cheap Tricks, honor commitments made, and truly hear what we say in terms of complaints and if it is reasonable one, always accepted them. I bought 4 new cars and 1 used and in the used one we had issues right after I bought it. So I took it to the dealer and what I was expecting from them was you buy it "as is" but what I experienced was the opposite. The sales manager apologized for overlooking the mistakes and she fixed all the issues reported which made me to buy my fourth and fifth car from this dealer.

Just purchased a new car

by from Naperville, IL |

Just purchased a new car through Toyota of Naperville. The selection and buying process was easy and pressure-free. We really enjoy our new 2013 Camry SE.