Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Well inspected used cars. Test track was cool.

by from Willowbrook, IL |

Bought a used Acura from this dealer and it was such an easy process. They took me to a test track that i never had a dealer do before. Even let me take it back to work to see how it feels. Very nice! Well inspected used cars.

No Deal

by from Roscoe IL |

I made numerous email attempts for info regarding the condition of the vehicle. Finally talked to a sales manager who told me how great the vehicle is and when I asked him if they stand behind the vehicle, with some type of guarantee, suddenly he changed his narrative to, its not a new vehicle. Oy vey! I just got an email from a sales person telling me how, I the customer can earn their best price, lol. They think customers must earn their business! In their defense, as I look around at all the multi million dollar car dealerships, I realize their point of view. They are all built around the ignorance of consumers.

They Went All Out To Make The Deal...

by from DeKalb County, IL |

Had a little trouble at first when trying to test drive the 2007 Prius due to it being on the rack in the service dept went in fact they told me it was ready for a test drive. But Justin Buck told me he will make sure everything would be ready after the service dept was done with the car. As promised, the car was ready a few days later and it looked and drove great. They had put new tires, brakes, water pump and on top of that gave me a nice discount from the already advertised price for all the trouble of me coming out and traveling a good distanced and not having the car ready the first time. Thanks You Justin and the Used Car Team!

Great place to buy

by from Lisle, IL |

We had not been looking forward to the buying process, but were really pleased with Toyota of Naperville. Our salesman, Geoff Sidlow, was excellent to deal with. We never felt pressured and he was very helpful answering our questions. We'd highly recommend them for a Toyota.

Love the Prius

by from Naperville IL |

Everything went well! Love the car and the finance process went smoothly.

bad service

by from chicago il |

They will not negotiate for a dollar less than asking price.

Excellence and professionalism all around

by from Plainfield, IL |

We have purchased both a new and a used vehicle from this dealer. Both experiences were fantastic. Our most recent purchase was a used car. There was no pressure. From the iternet team to the floor salesmen to the finance guys and the folks in the service department, this place is first class and customer friendly. We got a good price and great service. If you are looking for a reputable and trustworthy place to purchase, sell, or service your vehicle, you need look no further. This is the spot you want to be.

Stress free buying experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

First off we tried to buy a vehicle from Toyota of Lombard a week earlier and we given the run around with people not sticking to figures agreed over the phone and all sorts of sales tricks. Forward wind a week and I just bought a new Highlander from Toyota of Naperville and the experience was refreshingly easy. I did my research before hand and had a number in mind. I dealt with Chris Davis at the dealership and from the first time I spoke to him on the phone through the entire buying process he was straight forward. No tricks, just a short negotiation, and before long we were signing and driving home in our new car! We got a good deal too! I would recommend Toyota Of Naperville and I would ask for Chris Davis.

Excellent service , friendly staff

by from Aurora il |

Great service , friendly staff, will serve you From the time you walk in until your very satisfied, answer any question with knowledge and guide you in every step of the way , thanks to Geoff and Tom , great sales experience.

Used car purchase

by from DeKalb Il. |

I was fortunate enough to deal with Justin Buck. He worked with me through the whole process and made my buying experience perfect. Justin, thanks again.