Toyota of Naperville

1488 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-522-3931
Used 888-551-3728
Service 877-285-8090

Illinois' largest volume dealership! Search the largest selection of new and certified Toyota's in the Midwest

Truly Pleasurable Experience

by from aurora, il |

We had not intended on purchasing a new car upon arrival. Prior to arriving at Dan Wolf Toyota, we visited Toyota of St. Charles, IL with Costco Authorization #. Toyota of St. Charles had limited inventory not the color combination desired by my fiance so we decided to stop by and compare the new Avalon 2013 Limited model at Dan Wolf, again with no intention of purchasing at this time. Our Salesperson, Kris Kosinski, was extremely friendly, provided a comfortable environment for us, and Kris showed us the exact color combo we desired and at a very fair price on a brand new 2013 Limited Avalon. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase and experience at Dan Wolf with Salesperson Kris.

Great customer Service

by from Naperville, Il |

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful, pleasant, and nice. They weren't aggressive to try to sell us the car right away, and gave us time a lone to think the deal over. Everyone there is polite and i have no regrets going to there dealership today. Thank you for your time.

Great Car at a great price

by from Naperville |

I have lived in Naperville since 1998 and never bought a car from a Dealer in town. Dan Gulley accepted the challenge and later that week I bought my first new car IN the town in which I reside... Thanks to Dan Gulley who made it simple, easy, and yes painless. I look forward to coming back for service and buying future autos tehre as well. Great Job.

Great Buying Experience

by from North Aurora, IL |

This, by far, was the best car-buying experience we ever had. Robert was very informative in selecting a pre-owned car. The price was very good, and Robert bent over backwards to ensure we were completely satisfied. He was great. Even though the car we bought had no warranty, the day after we bought it a problem showed up, but the dealership fixed it at no charge. They even let us use a $50,000 courtesy car while our car stayed overnight for repairs. We would definitely buy from there again.

Toyota of Naperville Surpasses Other Dealerships

by from Chicago, IL |

I had an excellent experience and felt very comfortable in making my purchase. Dwight was very professional, yet friendly which made for service you can trust as well as enjoy. Push was very informative and really made me feel like a paying customer should. Shannon had great energy and helped the process to be easy. They really listened to what I was looking for and did a great job introducing me to what they had to offer so that I could make a good decision that I am undoubtedly happy with. The deals here are unbeatable and they exceeded my expectations.

Great Dealership

by from Plainfield, IL |

This is my 3rd car purchase from Toyota of Naperville since 2007 (2007 Prius, 2010 Prius & a 2012 Highlander). I have purchased all of the cars from Dimitri Yannias & closed the deals with Suha Oner. I have high praise for this individuals who have made the car buying experience as easy as possible. I have enjoyed great customer service from day one.

great experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Mr. Vilma was very friendly and personable, from the moment we walked in. I have never met a sales person who made my father and I feel as comfortable as he did. We walked out of there feeling great about our purchase! Would not hesitate to walk in there again and purchase from Mr. Vilma. exceptional customer service all around, great.Thank you very much!

RichB 2125

by from Naperville, IL |

Dave did a great job. Was looking for a certified used Highlander. Saw several to choose from. Because of recent incentives on new he suggested we look there also. Decided on a new model. Got a very fair price and their finance dept. made it easy. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you Toyota!

by from Oakbrook Terrace, IL |

I arrived at Toyota of Naperville intending to buy a new car. Despite my lack of knowledge and uncertainty, Chris Davis was patient, enthusiastic, down to Earth, friendly, realistic, and helped me prioritize my preferences and finally decide on what car I wanted. He remained calm and never showed an iota of irritation, never hesitating to pull up a car to test drive or view. He understood my financial circumstances and was willing to go the extra mile. I'd recommend him to anyone. Sincere gentleman and honest salesman, with a big heart. Thanks Chris!

Great Experience

by from Wheaton |

Very good experience as I've come to expect from this dealership. This is why we come back, for the product and the personnel. It's always been a good experience.