Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

All dealerships should be as great as this one!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Several reasons I continue to patronize Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont: I began buying my second new car ever at Oakbrook Toyota in December 2004, which was a demo 2005 Camry XLE. They did everything right. There were no scams, no hard pressure and they offered a very good deal. I was even invited to a new owner?s dinner which was a catered affair, in which I was introduced to everyone from the top dog general manager Alex Syed to the Service manager Gary Koral and everyone in between. I was assured that if I ever needed their assistance, they would be available. I also found out that when my car was in for warranty work or even service that their courtesy shuttle would take me wherever I needed to go. Also, if my car required a lengthy or overnight visit, I would be supplied a loaner. Oakbrook Toyota offers some very nice amenities that are few and far between nowadays. That new owner?s supper I spoke about earlier got me in a bit of trouble. I believe it took place in April just after I had received a post card requesting me to see the totally new and redesigned 2005 Toyota Avalon. I asked the fellas at the dealership if they had one and guess what, they did. Long story short, I bought a new Avalon that very same night. And those guys I met in April 2005 are still working at Oakbrook Toyota, which is usually a real rarity amongst car dealers. To be honest, I have lost count on just how many dealings we have had since that first meeting but, I can tell you my partner and I each drive late model Toyota?s from Oakbrook Toyota. A bit of a drive from Chicago where we live but, so worth it; we utilize the service department with zero concerns about things being fixed correctly and not being sold things we really don?t need. All in all, the folks at Oakbrook Toyota are like family and it really messes with my mind when I see less than positive reviews for this dealership. If you are looking for a good old-fashioned auto agency that you can trust, get a good deal and be treated like family---Look no farther as Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont, Illinois is your place to shop for your next set of wheels. Be sure to tell ?em Jack sent ya!! You?ll be so glad I did!!

May 17, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. We appreciate all of our customers and Thank You Again.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Westmont, IL |

Great, Phil was knowledgeable but not pushy. We were going to go look at the enclave but we liked phil and preferred working with him. The person this did the the Financing was also a pleasure to work with

May 20, 2015

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with us at Oakbrook Toyota! I'm thrilled to know that Phil was helpful and was able to find you what you were looking for. Thanks again for the positive review!

loved it

by from Westmont, IL |

He made me smile. I was nervous about returning my 2012 leased Corolla and finding a new one to replace it. Lewis kept me smiling. I picked up my new car with its after-market leather seats yesterday. I love them. Thanks!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad that Lewis was able to keep you smiling and help you find your new car. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Super friendly and helpful

by from Westmont, IL |

He was so helpful and polite and was willing to make sure that we were able to make a deal that would benefit us both. Went above and beyond to make the experience helpful.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that our team was able to give you the great experience you deserve. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Professional dealership

by from Westmont, IL |

Doug was very friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable about the Rav 4. He was not pushy. I enjoyed the shopping experience at this dealership. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

April 17, 2015

I'm glad that Doug was able to help you have a great experience with us! I'll make sure to pass on your kind words. Thanks for the review!

Love my new car

by from Westmont, IL |

Tom Hong was a very helpful associate with great knowledge which made my purchase experience absolutely easy. I did not feel like I was pressured into purchasing, he was very honest and respectful towards me and my father. He tried his best to translate and my father appreciated that. I had visited before and accompanied by another toyota associate which couldn't give me a better experience like Tom Hong did. I had mentioned that I was interested but was not 100% sure about buying a vehicle without consulting my father first. The guy was very eager to have me call my father and explain to him which made it very uncomfortable. I returned a month later, and I am glad that I had the opportunity to speak with Tom Hong. To finish this survey, I had purchased the vehicle with absolutely no regret!

April 9, 2015

Tom is a very friendly and loving guy and we're glad you were able to see that. We'll make sure you pass on your kind words to him because we know he'll love hearing you had such a great experience working with him. Thank you for such an awesome review!

Great, easy and smooth transaction!!!

by from Westmont, IL |

He was great. Very helpful with answering all of our questions. If he didnt know an answer he made sure to get the answer. He even researched about an after market auto start that was on my new car that i was having difficulty with. He then emailed me his findings which were very helpful. They even stayed till 10pm to get the paper work filled out and thr the car cleaned up so I can take it that night.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent. I especially appreciate the service of showing me how the electronics works. .

Oak Brook Toyota Rocks !!!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This is the second time we have bought a brand new car from Oakbrook Toyota and we have no regrets whatsoever. This is the place to go if you want a good deal, honesty and respect. The staff there are awesome. Mr. Geary Kornelik was more than a salesman, he is a family. He was honest with us all the way. Our truck ended us being ordered because the color that we wanted was not in stock. He kept us informed and updated step by step. When the truck finally came, he was as happy as our family. The sales manager Ceaser was right alongside with us, we appreciate your calls. Congratulations Mr. Alex, you have the best team. We highly recommend Oakbrook Toyota any day without reservation. You will not regret it.

SO AWESOME!

by from Westmont, IL |

Mr. Tyler was very professional. He made me feel very comfortable. I felt I could ask him any questions and he would not only answer them but would make sure I understood the answers.

buying on a budget

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

My husband and I went in looking for a van and ended up finding the perfect one within our budget. We couldn't have been happier with our salesman Phil Brackmann. He was extremely helpful with everything throughout the process. Thanks so much for making the dreaded process that much easier!