Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

All dealerships should be as great as this one!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Several reasons I continue to patronize Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont: I began buying my second new car ever at Oakbrook Toyota in December 2004, which was a demo 2005 Camry XLE. They did everything right. There were no scams, no hard pressure and they offered a very good deal. I was even invited to a new owner?s dinner which was a catered affair, in which I was introduced to everyone from the top dog general manager Alex Syed to the Service manager Gary Koral and everyone in between. I was assured that if I ever needed their assistance, they would be available. I also found out that when my car was in for warranty work or even service that their courtesy shuttle would take me wherever I needed to go. Also, if my car required a lengthy or overnight visit, I would be supplied a loaner. Oakbrook Toyota offers some very nice amenities that are few and far between nowadays. That new owner?s supper I spoke about earlier got me in a bit of trouble. I believe it took place in April just after I had received a post card requesting me to see the totally new and redesigned 2005 Toyota Avalon. I asked the fellas at the dealership if they had one and guess what, they did. Long story short, I bought a new Avalon that very same night. And those guys I met in April 2005 are still working at Oakbrook Toyota, which is usually a real rarity amongst car dealers. To be honest, I have lost count on just how many dealings we have had since that first meeting but, I can tell you my partner and I each drive late model Toyota?s from Oakbrook Toyota. A bit of a drive from Chicago where we live but, so worth it; we utilize the service department with zero concerns about things being fixed correctly and not being sold things we really don?t need. All in all, the folks at Oakbrook Toyota are like family and it really messes with my mind when I see less than positive reviews for this dealership. If you are looking for a good old-fashioned auto agency that you can trust, get a good deal and be treated like family---Look no farther as Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont, Illinois is your place to shop for your next set of wheels. Be sure to tell ?em Jack sent ya!! You?ll be so glad I did!!

Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont responded to this review

May 17, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. We appreciate all of our customers and Thank You Again.

Awesome

by from Chicago, IL |

I worked with Cesar, and he was awesome. He made sure we were comfortable with the process and the price. I am sure that if you were to visit this dealer, you will walk out with the best price and be completely comfortable with your purchase.

Horrible Experience-Lost Business Forever

by from Orland park, IL |

Interested in buying a Toyota Sienna so we decided to rent one first before deciding between Odyssey and Sienna for a weekend getaway with the family. After waiting on hold and getting disconnected twice while on hold the Dealer confirms minivan rental via phone for the following weekend. Called the day before pickup to make sure the minivan will be there and no record of rental reservation! The customer service rep looks into what happened and promises to call back but does not. I have to call to find out no car available and they don't understand why other rep would reserve the minivan since there are none available for several months. This is after vacation time taken from work, hotel reservations made, and family ready to go. I will still consider buying a Toyota Sienna but would NEVER RENT, BUY, TRUST, or RECOMMEND this dealer for anything!

Fantastic

by from Westmont, IL |

Didn't plan on buying a car, but Doug help me make it happen. Very happy with Doug and my new car. Who knew I would leave with such a wonderful new car. Thank you Toyota, but more importantly thank you Doug.

Long wait, poor service

by from Oak Brook, IL |

Made a decision on a used 2012 RAV4 within an hour. Negotiated an agreeable price within 10 minutes. Asked what financing was available, and what warrantees were available. Waited for 30 minutes. 60 minutes. 90 minutes. Told them I need to come back later. Came back later. Was told to "sit over here." They came back with the sell sheet that was $500 higher than what we agreed to ... "oops" they said. For the 3rd time, I told the sales manager I wanted to know what financing was available and what warrantee options where available. 30 more minutes. Finally, I said I was walking out, and then the finance guy reads from some book re: warrantees -- "7 years." Really? That's your answer after 2 hours? 7 years? If I can't get their attention when I was trying to GIVE them my money, what would their service be after I gave them my money.

best of the best

by from Westmont, IL |

Doug provided a friendly and professional experience. I bought the car as is, which came with warranty that Doug explained clearly. He helped me get the most for my trade in and kept in contact throughout the process. Steve in finance was patient and very helpful in helping me understand everything. I'm very happy with my purchase and experience I had at Oakbrook Toyota!

Great Dealership!!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

After going to TONS of other dealerships, I went to Oakbrook Toyota. Thinking they would be like all the other dealerships, I was quickly proven wrong when I met Samantha Martus - she was AWESOME!! She was real, upfront and made the buying process easier than I could've ever imagined. I never thought I would end up with a Toyota but I fell in LOVE with the Highlander and knew I wouldn't find another dealership with the customer service, quality and realness as I did here.There is no doubt I will go back there for my next car. I also had a few things added to my car and the service department was great! Samantha helped me through the entire process - even the service - so I had nothing to worry about! And I know if I ever needed anything going forward I could contact her and she would make the process as easy as can be! SO thankful!

Satisfied Customer

by from Westmont, IL |

We came in looking to trade our leased cars to their current year and it went well. Doug is a great salesman and he did an awesome job getting us a great deal for our lease. It took a little while due to our credit scores, but we ended up getting the deal thanks to Doug. Positive experience overall.

awesome experience

by from Westmont, IL  |

Zubair help us with this new car purchase. He walked us through the car buying process and made it a quick and simple buying experience. He also cared for the delivery of the car. At a later date we will contact the Delivery specialist with any questions and the Connect.

Great service!

by from Downers Groove |

Visited Westmount Toyota and had a wonderful experience working with Sales Consultant, Zubair Karim. They were extremely friendly and focused on my needs rather then pushing towards a sale. Great folks to work with, kudos on owing great team.

Keep doing it right !!!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Last Friday we picked up our 5th new car we have bought at Oakbrook Toyota [in Westmont]. And It was the third Prius we have bought from the same sales expert (Doug Macias). Whether for purchase, or service, or whatever, it is always a pleasure to do business there. Everyone from top to bottom is as professional and as nice as could be. If you have an issue, they will correct it. I also recommend adding the "Appearance Package" and the "Rohrman Pivotal [finish] Protection" on any new vehicle. They are both done in-house. And make a HUGE difference to the appearance of the vehicle. Keep doing it right, and I'll be a customer for life !!!