Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Keep doing it right !!!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Last Friday we picked up our 5th new car we have bought at Oakbrook Toyota [in Westmont]. And It was the third Prius we have bought from the same sales expert (Doug Macias). Whether for purchase, or service, or whatever, it is always a pleasure to do business there. Everyone from top to bottom is as professional and as nice as could be. If you have an issue, they will correct it. I also recommend adding the "Appearance Package" and the "Rohrman Pivotal [finish] Protection" on any new vehicle. They are both done in-house. And make a HUGE difference to the appearance of the vehicle. Keep doing it right, and I'll be a customer for life !!!

You Won't Be Disappointed

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I bought a car from the dealership a little less than a year ago. My financial situation changed, so I contacted the dealer about a possible trade-in. I had the pleasure of working with "Z" Zubair who guided me through every step of the process. He was great - sincere, honest, and knowledgeable. He was truly concerned about me and what would be best for me and my finances. I would highly recommend this dealer (Sales, Financial and Service Departments). They treat you with the utmost respect and are willing to help get the best deal for you.

Terrible Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a used car from this dealership and paid in full in cash. It was a very good deal and I was happy with it until less than 2 days later the transmission completely broke down. I called the dealership and the General Manager not only refused to pay for the repair, but also refused to pay for a rental car. When I finally complained enough to get them to agree to pay for half of the repair the GM was rude enough to tell me I wasn't being appreciative enough of what he was doing for me. Then to top it all off, once the final bill came through for the (very expensive) repair - they only ended up paying about 40% of it. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. That's the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Overall Dealership Experience

by from Westmont, Il. |

I purchased mt 2011 Sienna from this dealership last year and had since taken it back for service a couple of times. I was disappointed with the service department because each time i had been there for service, they either broke a part trying to repair another part and the part that was broken was out of stock or the parts needed for the service were out of stock, all requiring a second appointment for the same problem! Very inconvienanced!

NO GOOD!!!

by from CHICAGO |

I DON'T GO NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. so rude, impolite and unkinde.