Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Thorough and committed to the customer

by from Westchester, IL |

My salesman, Frank, spent a lot of time working with me to find the right fit. He answered all my questions and provided lots of extra, useful information for me. Frank was always willing to go the extra mile for me (pun intended), even though he was, at times, pulled in a few different directions. He was well able to quickly work out the numbers accurately, without using a computer. The rest of the staff at Oakbrook Toyota were also friendly and helpful, and worked to move the process forward (the process, which at times was very long). I have already recommended Frank to friends of mine who are in the market for a new/used car.

Amazing service, great experience

by from Chicago, Il |

We came in to look at a used Honda Civic and ended up getting it at a great price and trading in our old car for a brand new Toyota Prius. The employees were incredibly helpful and gave us a great deal on both along with an extended warranty that covers any problems the car might have and all the maintenance. Overall, I was very satisfied with my visit.

Great car buying experience...

by from Oswego, IL |

We purchased a used 2011 Sienna. We were looking for a van for some time, and salesperson Jim Robertson was extremely helpful in helping us find what we were looking for in good condition. He was very proactive, emailing us info on new cars on the lot. There were a few minor problems with the vehicle, which the manager/dealership was happy to fix. They were very low pressure, and worked to find us a quality vehicle in our price range. Would recommend Jim Robertson to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience. He is a knowledgeable salesperson with integrity.

Highest grade professionalism!

by from Romeoville,Illinois |

By: Napoleon If you've decided to buy a car ask for Doug macias. This guy is second to none when it comes to total dedication of customer service. He's been around the block in satisfying customers from selling aviation to automotive industries. You'll never regret in choosing him to be your intercessor in your purchasing a car. Furthermore, a very polite, down-to-earth,honest, and very professional car salesman. Good luck!

Sales man exceptional service in car sales

by from Woodridge, IL |

Doug Macias should be commended for fast, dependable, well explained discount given to me when I bought my 2013 Toyota Venza.

Good Guys ? Easy Buying Experience

by from La Grange Park, IL |

Thanks to Doug Macias for the great experience finding and purchasing my used car. Doug thoughtfully considered my budget and my wish list and found a vehicle I could feel good about buying and owning. And I felt the whole transaction was transparent and fair. Thanks also to Nick and Zia making the numbers work for both of us. And now I am over the moon with my new-to-me car. Yay!

b and m

by from leesburg va |

miriam i like the car that you sell me that why i give you five stars

June 9, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. We do appreciate your business.

Very pleasant experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

We had a very pleasant experience with our sales person Zubair Karim. We showed him a written offer from another dealer for a new 2013 AWD Limited Toyota RAV4 which we did not buy because it did not have a GPS Navigation System. Zubair showed us the exact same car for a slightly higher price for the factory installed Navigation system and we bought it right away as this was the last car in their inventory that had everything the other dealer had plus the Navigation System. We wish Zubair and the dealership our best regards and continued success in their business.

April 29, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your family. Thanks again!

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from Lake Zurich |

I found a car that fit my budget but unfortunately most cars under $10k do not have warranty. overall the car was in pretty good shape, they showed me their inspection sheet by their service dept. It showed what you would expect on car of its age and they worked with me on a few repairs I wanted. I felt they were friendly and tried to deal honestly.

April 29, 2013

Terrible Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a used car from this dealership and paid in full in cash. It was a very good deal and I was happy with it until less than 2 days later the transmission completely broke down. I called the dealership and the General Manager not only refused to pay for the repair, but also refused to pay for a rental car. When I finally complained enough to get them to agree to pay for half of the repair the GM was rude enough to tell me I wasn't being appreciative enough of what he was doing for me. Then to top it all off, once the final bill came through for the (very expensive) repair - they only ended up paying about 40% of it. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. That's the worst customer service experience I have ever had.