Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Very Good

by from Westmont,IL |

Repair was handled quickly and courteously at a reasonable price. Brought in 2013 4Runner with a broken radio antenna. They called with price and completed work promptly and had the vehicle returned the same day.

Great Service

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I have always owned Hondas so this was my first Toyota purchase. I did not like the new body style of the Civic so I decided to look at Toyotas. A friend of my recommended the guys at Oakbrook Toyota. I live in Carol Stream so this was not the closest dealer to my home. My first contact was with Alex over the phone. I told him what I was looking for and within an hour I had the color I wanted and he agreed to the price I was willing to pay and the deal was done. When I came in to pick up my car, I was immediately greeted by Jim Robertson who personally walked me thru the entire process from the test drive, financing, car features and overview to putting the plates on. I also had my parents with me and the other employees were very cordially towards them. Everyone was very thorough and I was out the door with my new car in less than an hour. I love my new Corolla and would definitely buy another car from them.

Great salesperson

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Many thanks to salesman Frank Andry. He was wonderful to work with, and an all-around nice guy.

Thorough and committed to the customer

by from Westchester, IL |

My salesman, Frank, spent a lot of time working with me to find the right fit. He answered all my questions and provided lots of extra, useful information for me. Frank was always willing to go the extra mile for me (pun intended), even though he was, at times, pulled in a few different directions. He was well able to quickly work out the numbers accurately, without using a computer. The rest of the staff at Oakbrook Toyota were also friendly and helpful, and worked to move the process forward (the process, which at times was very long). I have already recommended Frank to friends of mine who are in the market for a new/used car.

Amazing service, great experience

by from Chicago, Il |

We came in to look at a used Honda Civic and ended up getting it at a great price and trading in our old car for a brand new Toyota Prius. The employees were incredibly helpful and gave us a great deal on both along with an extended warranty that covers any problems the car might have and all the maintenance. Overall, I was very satisfied with my visit.

Great car buying experience...

by from Oswego, IL |

We purchased a used 2011 Sienna. We were looking for a van for some time, and salesperson Jim Robertson was extremely helpful in helping us find what we were looking for in good condition. He was very proactive, emailing us info on new cars on the lot. There were a few minor problems with the vehicle, which the manager/dealership was happy to fix. They were very low pressure, and worked to find us a quality vehicle in our price range. Would recommend Jim Robertson to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience. He is a knowledgeable salesperson with integrity.

Highest grade professionalism!

by from Romeoville,Illinois |

By: Napoleon If you've decided to buy a car ask for Doug macias. This guy is second to none when it comes to total dedication of customer service. He's been around the block in satisfying customers from selling aviation to automotive industries. You'll never regret in choosing him to be your intercessor in your purchasing a car. Furthermore, a very polite, down-to-earth,honest, and very professional car salesman. Good luck!

Sales man exceptional service in car sales

by from Woodridge, IL |

Doug Macias should be commended for fast, dependable, well explained discount given to me when I bought my 2013 Toyota Venza.

Good Guys ? Easy Buying Experience

by from La Grange Park, IL |

Thanks to Doug Macias for the great experience finding and purchasing my used car. Doug thoughtfully considered my budget and my wish list and found a vehicle I could feel good about buying and owning. And I felt the whole transaction was transparent and fair. Thanks also to Nick and Zia making the numbers work for both of us. And now I am over the moon with my new-to-me car. Yay!

b and m

by from leesburg va |

miriam i like the car that you sell me that why i give you five stars

Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont responded to this review

June 9, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. We do appreciate your business.