Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Highest grade professionalism!

by from Romeoville,Illinois |

By: Napoleon If you've decided to buy a car ask for Doug macias. This guy is second to none when it comes to total dedication of customer service. He's been around the block in satisfying customers from selling aviation to automotive industries. You'll never regret in choosing him to be your intercessor in your purchasing a car. Furthermore, a very polite, down-to-earth,honest, and very professional car salesman. Good luck!

Sales man exceptional service in car sales

by from Woodridge, IL |

Doug Macias should be commended for fast, dependable, well explained discount given to me when I bought my 2013 Toyota Venza.

Good Guys ? Easy Buying Experience

by from La Grange Park, IL |

Thanks to Doug Macias for the great experience finding and purchasing my used car. Doug thoughtfully considered my budget and my wish list and found a vehicle I could feel good about buying and owning. And I felt the whole transaction was transparent and fair. Thanks also to Nick and Zia making the numbers work for both of us. And now I am over the moon with my new-to-me car. Yay!

b and m

by from leesburg va |

miriam i like the car that you sell me that why i give you five stars

June 9, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. We do appreciate your business.

Very pleasant experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

We had a very pleasant experience with our sales person Zubair Karim. We showed him a written offer from another dealer for a new 2013 AWD Limited Toyota RAV4 which we did not buy because it did not have a GPS Navigation System. Zubair showed us the exact same car for a slightly higher price for the factory installed Navigation system and we bought it right away as this was the last car in their inventory that had everything the other dealer had plus the Navigation System. We wish Zubair and the dealership our best regards and continued success in their business.

April 29, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your family. Thanks again!

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from Lake Zurich |

I found a car that fit my budget but unfortunately most cars under $10k do not have warranty. overall the car was in pretty good shape, they showed me their inspection sheet by their service dept. It showed what you would expect on car of its age and they worked with me on a few repairs I wanted. I felt they were friendly and tried to deal honestly.

Terrible Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a used car from this dealership and paid in full in cash. It was a very good deal and I was happy with it until less than 2 days later the transmission completely broke down. I called the dealership and the General Manager not only refused to pay for the repair, but also refused to pay for a rental car. When I finally complained enough to get them to agree to pay for half of the repair the GM was rude enough to tell me I wasn't being appreciative enough of what he was doing for me. Then to top it all off, once the final bill came through for the (very expensive) repair - they only ended up paying about 40% of it. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. That's the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Pleasant Shopping Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Let me begin by saying shopping for a car is a challenge for me, because I don't like change. But it was time to get rid of my 12 year old minivan. My wife and I had been looking at older Highlander hybrids for a while. We looked online and found two 2006 models with similar equipment and miles and the same price within 5 minutes of each other on the same road. So we drove from the Milwaukee area after ensuring the availability via online chat the night before. Deciding to go to Oakbrook first, the vehicle ended up being at a body shop being touched up, and unavailable. So we went to the other dealer expecting to buy their vehicle. However, that vehicle was quite unimpressive. So we went back to Oakbrook and negotiated for a vehicle sight unseen. The sales manager offered to have our salesman drive the vehicle to Gurnee (halfway) for us to test drive. Since we would have to do the paperwork in Chicago anyway, we decided to go back to Chicago. The manager agreed to throw a full tank of gas into the deal. After seeing the vehicle, and driving it a few blocks, I was convinced that this dealership had put a lot of effort toward making sure they sold a top-notch vehicle. The whole experience with Corey was relaxed and enjoyable, and I felt that the deal was fair for both parties. I would go there again. Besides, the same vehicles in WI cost $2,000 more.

Fantastic experience!

by from Oswego, il |

Dealership and all associates were very accommodating and ensured my needs were met. Buying a car with a two year old was challenging, but they made both of us feel at home the whole time! Ask for Jim Novak if you stop by there, he made our experience memorable!

April 29, 2013

Buying a new car experience

by from Niles,il |

I just bought new 2013 highlander from this dealership That was my best new car buying experience. Looking for car, getting to know about the new car, customer service, pricing in all catofaries they were the best. My salesperson mr zubair was nice and patient with me. We had a talk with manager mr Alex too and he was kind too. My overall experience @ oak brook Toyota was very nice and I recommend every body to go there at least once , if u in the market for new toyota