Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Great Dealership

by from Westmont,IL |

We had a great experience from the test drive to the deal. Samantha is very pleasant and when she didn't know the answer she got the answer for us. This started with me checking stock on the internet , then she texted me and your dealership called to set up the appt. All this was done while my husband was out walking the dogs. We got the deal we wanted.

by from Westmont, IL |

I was very please with Jim's service. He did a great job showing us all the options we had and actually made the car buying process fun. He was very enjoyable to work with but unfortunately I can't say the same for all employees at Oak Brook Toyota.

My car buying experience at Oakbrook Toyota

by from Plainfield, IL |

The car buying experience never seems to be fun, however at Oakbrook Toyota all the staff treated us with respect. Very little time was wasted on agreeing on the car and price. Of course the financial process always takes time , wherever you go. Christy, Zubair and Omer treated us with professionalism, respect and integrity. I could recommend this car dealer to anyone in the market for a Toyota or a Scion.

Great Car, Great Service

by from Downers Grove |

I went to Oakbrook Toyota In search for a used vehicle. I was completely delighted with the whole process. With a friendly staff, I felt comfortable as a customer new to the process. I would particularly like to recognize salesman Zubair Karim for a pleasant experience in the whole process. He was informative, kind, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I received a great deal for the car I purchased. I recommend both the dealership and Zubair for your next car purchasing experience.

by from Westmont, IL |

Phone contact with your internet sales department was excellent and Salesman Z was Excellent also. Helped me out and made the purchase very easy by the answers to my questions.

by from Westmont, IL |

I brought my 2004 4-Runner (126M odometer) in for an oil-change & tire rotation prior to a road trip to Nashville. John provides a friendly professional demeanor to customers and will recommend services when needed.

by from Westmont, IL |

very pleasant buying experience, initially nobody greeted us. So we walked through cars inside the display room and then walk to the center console where about three people are talking to each other. But after introducing ourselves and asking few questions, talks led to more detailed aspects about the car am interested in, thats when we were introduced to Neal.

Jacqui Phillips

by from Westmont, IL |

I had a great experience at Oakbrook Toyota. My sales person was great. I would refer this dealer to other friends. Samantha was very friendly, patient, considerate. The orhee sraa was b nice.

by from Westmont,IL |

Corey got me into a vehicle and nice vehicle that I was looking for for a decent price he's a nice man very courteous I love the experience.and I will be back

by from Westmont,IL |

Repair was handled quickly and courteously at a reasonable price. Brought in 2013 4Runner with a broken radio antenna. They called with price and completed work promptly and had the vehicle returned the same day.