Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Great Service

by from Westmont,IL |

I was interested in possibly updating my 2009 Prius. Salesman provided the information I was seeking, without high pressure, which I appreciated. I requested prices for a Prius IV, and the following day, brought my wife in to look. She preferred a Prius V, which we ultimately purchased.

excellent

by from Westmont, IL |

Neal made us feel good about coming here. We contacted him by email in regards to the vehicle we were looking for, your dealership had one in stock. Very calm, no rush, let us ask questions, and his answers were above and beyond. Very knowledgeable. Everyone was helpful and nice.

Great personal service

by from Westchester IL |

My husband and I were very happy with our salesman, Neal, as well as the whole buying experience at this dealership. It has been awhile since we have had to buy a car as we've been lucky enough to receive cars from family members. The people we dealt with were very accommodating and guided us through the process while answering all of our questions. We highly recommend this dealership...............Tilly and Tom

Very Good

by from Westmont,IL |

Exceptional!!!! This was the 6th car I purchased at Oakbrook Toyota. Service department does an excellent job. Everyone is very friendly. In all my years, this has been the best buying experience at an auto dealer. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Customer

by from Westmont,IL |

It was very nice and he assisted me very professionally. He's very polite & explain to me the differences of LE,SE & XLE Camry to give me qn idea what am I looking for.

Excellent Treatment

by from Westmont,IL |

Good experience, Frank was very knowledgable and helpful. He took the time to help us out and answer all the questions we had. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Best Dealership Experience!

by from Woodridge, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius at Oakbrook Toyota and we could not be more pleased with our experience. Our salesperson, Neal, created the best sales experience we have ever had - he was personable and completely dedicated to our experience and satisfaction. Definitely ask for Neal if you visit Oakbrook Toyota! The entire team was great to work with - online sales, on site sales, and financing. The dealership was very accommodating, clean, and welcoming. I highly recommend this dealership (and Neal!) and will come back here for future vehicles (as well as send my friends and family members).

Very Good

by from Westmont,IL |

This was my second purchase within ten days. I really expected a slightly lower price due to repeated purchase in such a short period of time. In the past 29 years, I have bought more than a dozen vehicle for myself and for brother/sister. And I had considerable price break for the deals. I also have received vouchers from dealers. i SUGGEST SUCH MOVE FROM YOUR PART TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS - REPEATED AND BY WORD OF MOUTH NEW. Thank you.

Great service

by from Westmont,IL |

told him what I wanted and could pay and he made it happen, traded in my 2009 Honda CRV, got about what I thought it was worth, received a Costco equivalent discount on the 2013 Prius, and all went smooth. No hassle, no high pressure, very easy.

Great service

by from Westmont,IL |

I had a flat tire warning sign on my dash board and asked Oakbrook Toyota for help. They checked my tire pressure in thirty minutes with no charge which was beyond my expectation.