Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Fantastic

by from Westmont, IL |

Didn't plan on buying a car, but Doug help me make it happen. Very happy with Doug and my new car. Who knew I would leave with such a wonderful new car. Thank you Toyota, but more importantly thank you Doug.

Long wait, poor service

by from Oak Brook, IL |

Made a decision on a used 2012 RAV4 within an hour. Negotiated an agreeable price within 10 minutes. Asked what financing was available, and what warrantees were available. Waited for 30 minutes. 60 minutes. 90 minutes. Told them I need to come back later. Came back later. Was told to "sit over here." They came back with the sell sheet that was $500 higher than what we agreed to ... "oops" they said. For the 3rd time, I told the sales manager I wanted to know what financing was available and what warrantee options where available. 30 more minutes. Finally, I said I was walking out, and then the finance guy reads from some book re: warrantees -- "7 years." Really? That's your answer after 2 hours? 7 years? If I can't get their attention when I was trying to GIVE them my money, what would their service be after I gave them my money.

best of the best

by from Westmont, IL |

Doug provided a friendly and professional experience. I bought the car as is, which came with warranty that Doug explained clearly. He helped me get the most for my trade in and kept in contact throughout the process. Steve in finance was patient and very helpful in helping me understand everything. I'm very happy with my purchase and experience I had at Oakbrook Toyota!

Great Dealership!!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

After going to TONS of other dealerships, I went to Oakbrook Toyota. Thinking they would be like all the other dealerships, I was quickly proven wrong when I met Samantha Martus - she was AWESOME!! She was real, upfront and made the buying process easier than I could've ever imagined. I never thought I would end up with a Toyota but I fell in LOVE with the Highlander and knew I wouldn't find another dealership with the customer service, quality and realness as I did here.There is no doubt I will go back there for my next car. I also had a few things added to my car and the service department was great! Samantha helped me through the entire process - even the service - so I had nothing to worry about! And I know if I ever needed anything going forward I could contact her and she would make the process as easy as can be! SO thankful!

Satisfied Customer

by from Westmont, IL |

We came in looking to trade our leased cars to their current year and it went well. Doug is a great salesman and he did an awesome job getting us a great deal for our lease. It took a little while due to our credit scores, but we ended up getting the deal thanks to Doug. Positive experience overall.

awesome experience

by from Westmont, IL  |

Zubair help us with this new car purchase. He walked us through the car buying process and made it a quick and simple buying experience. He also cared for the delivery of the car. At a later date we will contact the Delivery specialist with any questions and the Connect.

Great service!

by from Downers Groove |

Visited Westmount Toyota and had a wonderful experience working with Sales Consultant, Zubair Karim. They were extremely friendly and focused on my needs rather then pushing towards a sale. Great folks to work with, kudos on owing great team.

Keep doing it right !!!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Last Friday we picked up our 5th new car we have bought at Oakbrook Toyota [in Westmont]. And It was the third Prius we have bought from the same sales expert (Doug Macias). Whether for purchase, or service, or whatever, it is always a pleasure to do business there. Everyone from top to bottom is as professional and as nice as could be. If you have an issue, they will correct it. I also recommend adding the "Appearance Package" and the "Rohrman Pivotal [finish] Protection" on any new vehicle. They are both done in-house. And make a HUGE difference to the appearance of the vehicle. Keep doing it right, and I'll be a customer for life !!!

Excellent Service

by from Woodridge IL |

Oakbrook Toyota has been my family's choice of dealership because of the amazing job they always do when we purchase vehicles from them. So far my family has bought 4 vehicles from Oakbrook Toyota. Never have we ever had a problem with them or their service. On this particular day I walked into Oakbrook Toyota looking to buy my first vehicle on my own. I had walked in with my boyfriend and we are a fairly young couple, most dealerships you walk into bypass younger adults because they do not think they are serious in purchasing a car. However, Oakbrook Toyota is the opposite, as soon as I walked in John Giovenco had approached my boyfriend and I and asked how he could assist us. I had told him that I was looking into a Camry but that was all I knew. Immediately John took us to his desk offered us a beverage and began talking to us like real customers. He explained to me the difference all the models and when I decided I wanted the 2014.5 Toyota Camry SE he immediately went to bring that exact car in the exact color I wanted around so that I could test drive it. I loved every aspect of the car so I told him we would be back the following Saturday with my mother to purchase the car. Come Saturday John once again was happy to help us and already pulled up the exact car that I wanted to purchase so it was ready for me. John was more than fair and we were able to negotiate an amazing deal. He not only gave us a very fair price and financing but also threw in a package for me for free. The buying process went smoothly and I could not have asked for more. A few days later I came back because there was a noise coming from my car I immediately called John and he said to bring it in. I immediately brought it in right then and there and without an appointment they took my car to get it looked at. While I was waiting for my car to be inspected John was kind enough to have us wait by his office and chit chatted with my boyfriend and I and us feel like real customers and very comfortable and even offered to wait with us while my car was getting expected. John Giovenco went above and beyond what I expected and this is why my family and I will continue to purchase cars from Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont!

Happy Customer

by from Westmont, IL |

Oakbrook toyota is awesome. Answering all questions we are satisfied. I bought my daughter car and love it. Plan to go back and get another one for my second daughter.