Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Best 1st Time Car Buying Experience

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent. Armand was very professional, efficient, and honest. He helped me pick the car I needed. From walking in the dealership with no interest in buying a car or knowledge of the Sienna to purchasing it, took about only 2.5 hours.

Service

by from Woodridge, Il. |

I have been going to the Toyota dealer on Ogden in Westmont for 13 years now ever since I bought my car there in 2001 They ALWAYS take care of you, their customer service is excellent, they give coupons and breaks, and the end result is a car that is not only going to last well into my senior years but a really safe one too. I HIGHLY recommend Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont ( on Ogden), no other car shop will do, these guys are the best.

Another Great Experience

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We have recently made our third purchase with Oakbrook Toyota and continue to have a great experience with this team. Not only are we thrilled with our 2014 Rav 4, but more specifically, enjoy working with Doug and Alex. We don't even consider another dealership or sales team.

Place you want to buy a car

by from WILLOWBROOK IL |

I would really recommended this very special place to buy a car, All my questions were answered , treated very nicely, professional and patience . Mr D, Macias explained to me everything what I needed to know with smile and knowledge.

Good car buying experience

by from chicago, il |

Overall good experience. Buying a car is usually about the lease fun thing to do but they made it relatively painless.

Excellent service

by from West Chicago |

We recently purchased a Toyota Highlander and had an outstanding experience. Our sales associate, Doug, was extremely knowledgable and supportive throughout the process. I would highly recommend this dealer and will certainly use them in the future.

Well worth the drive from Vernon Hills!

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

When the dealership from which I bought my first Prius wasn't interested in selling me another one, I found myself at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont looking at a car. I couldn't have made a better decision... From the word go, John Giovenco made the process an enjoyable one. He was personable, knowledgeable, and proceeded at a pace with which I was comfortable. Working with Cesar Meraz was also a treat. He, too, made me feel as though he was truly interested in finding that center balance point where everyone's interests were taken care of in an equitable and agreeable fashion. My motto has always been "I'm ok with you making money -- you just don't have to make it all off of me", and I feel as though everyone came away from the table feeling very good about the deal. Once in finance, Phil (whose last name escapes me) finished the process in a professional fashion -- again, proceeding at a pace with which I felt comfortable. Throughout, I felt as though I was treated fairly, equitably, and honestly. I feel as though everyone was working together to achieve the best deal possible for all parties. And, I look forward to dealing with them again when it comes time for my next car.

Most Friendly, Gentle and Helpful Experience

by from Oak Brook, IL |

Cesar, John and Steve would not sell me anything I do not actually want for my car package. All of them have really shown that they care about customer experience a lot, whether in explanations of product features, sharing of user reviews and experience as well as straight-forward price negotiations. They made my buying experience exceptional. Thank you, guys!

Awesome

by from Chicago, IL |

I worked with Cesar, and he was awesome. He made sure we were comfortable with the process and the price. I am sure that if you were to visit this dealer, you will walk out with the best price and be completely comfortable with your purchase.

Horrible Experience-Lost Business Forever

by from Orland park, IL |

Interested in buying a Toyota Sienna so we decided to rent one first before deciding between Odyssey and Sienna for a weekend getaway with the family. After waiting on hold and getting disconnected twice while on hold the Dealer confirms minivan rental via phone for the following weekend. Called the day before pickup to make sure the minivan will be there and no record of rental reservation! The customer service rep looks into what happened and promises to call back but does not. I have to call to find out no car available and they don't understand why other rep would reserve the minivan since there are none available for several months. This is after vacation time taken from work, hotel reservations made, and family ready to go. I will still consider buying a Toyota Sienna but would NEVER RENT, BUY, TRUST, or RECOMMEND this dealer for anything!