Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

550 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 866-422-3252 New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870 Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199 Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL CESAR MERAZ AT 630-789-9600 EXT 279

Great Job, Oakbrook Toyota!

by from Downers Grove IL |

I was very impressed with everyone I dealt with at Oakbrook Toyota. Choosing a new car can be a tough set of decisions to make, but Patrick O'Day and the rest of the crew at OT were very, very helpful. Thanks so much.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I was in search of my first car and I had previously gone to another Toyota dealership a day before where everything was a total disaster. I felt like I had been ignored and as if they didn't want to help me. I made my way to Oak Brook Toyota and as I walked into the dealership I saw the difference in customer service as many greeted and offered their services at the doorstep. Most people might think that car salesman in general are rather clingy and are trying to make their deal and move on , but not here. I was treated like family. I had gone and looked for a 2015 Toyota Camry Se and fell in love with it. I was trying to purchase what was to be my very first car. By the end of the night , I was disappointed as I couldn't take the car home. I left the dealership that night quite upset but I left knowing that Geary Kornelik (Sales and leasing consultant) was honestly trying to make this happen for me as he told me "Keep your chin up young man". The finance manager and sales manager both intervened and explained what steps I had to take to make it possible to own my first car for my family and I. The next day I received a phone call by Geary and he had amazed me with such determination and empathy toward his customer that he had been working on my deal and made it possible by working with his outstanding Business Manager Phil Darche and Sales Manager Zubair Karim. Geary asked me what time I was ready to pick up my new car? I was speechless. As much as I needed that car , Geary found ways to make it happen and I am forever grateful at Oak Brook Toyota's efforts to help me. It was a team effort and it was great to see how everyone played a HUGE role in my purchase on the vehicle. I ended up going that night to finish up the deal and signing off on my first car. I arrived at the dealership and everyone was lined up at the door expecting my presence and greeted me with the biggest smiles and firmest handshakes that gave me the comfort that I needed. I drove home in my brand new Toyota Camry Se last night and it was a memorable moment for myself. I will continue going to Oak Brook Toyota for my maintenance on the car, even though I have a Toyota ten minutes away from my house, only because I feel like I am treated like family there. Overall, I definitely recommend anyone to come to this dealership where you will find people who genuinely care. Everyone made me very happy in that dealership, and I am very thankful and glad that I chose to go to Oak Brook Toyota. Very big and special thanks to Phil, Zubair, and Geary. Make sure to stop by or give Oak Brook Toyota a phone call and ask for them as you look into buying your next car!

Outstanding Dealership

by from Naperville, Illinois |

Great buying experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

We had a pleasant buying experience at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont. Patrick O'Dea greeted us as we walked in and catered to our every need. Our first visit was to test drive and gather information, and then a few days later we went back and Patrick sold us our new Avalon. Everyone at the dealership was very accommodating and we never felt pressure. Thanks Patrick for your patience with us and getting us a terrific price!

Great Sales Department

by from western suburbs of Chicago |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience when we purchased a Toyota Prius today. We were impressed by the courtesy and professional attitude expressed by Frank Andry, Joe Verlotta, and the rest of the sales staff. There was no high pressure to make a deal. We would highly recommend Oakbrook Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used care. Their prices are highly competitive and fair,

Excellent car buying Experience

by from Darien, IL |

I just start to shop around for a new Toyota Camry and my plan is to get it in the summer. I did expect buying a car will be a tough job! However. Oakbrook toyota changed my perception of a car dealership. They tried their best to make the process easier for their customers. (Eg. turorial of technology of new cars is really helpful . ) The sales professional( GearyK) spent 2 and half hours with me for test drive /introduction of cars/ options/ ( The right thing to do for any sales person.. patient/ professional/ listen to customer's need) He answer all the questions very professionally and even give me small options to save money... There is no pressure to buy at all. I have some other true car guarantee savings certificate from other dealership but decided I will go with OakBrook toyota to buy the car the same day i went for test drving. I feel their excellent service is worth much more than a few hundred dollars savings.

Great dealership

by from Carbondale, Il |

I had a great buying experience with these guys. Patrick and Amy were great and Greg in charge of financial was really helpful throughout the whole process. I bought a Volkswagen cc from them and I love the car. It was a great experience.

Great, easy and smooth transaction!!!

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent, she was able to get us exactly what we wanted. We were a little upset about a repair we had done at the dealership and she listened to our concerns and was still able to sell us a great car.

by from South Suburbs |

Well worth the drive. Cesar Meraz, Sales Manager was very accommodating. Took care of us in a timely manner.

Great smooth easy purchase.

by from Chicago Heights,Il |

Everyone was welcoming and we were taking care of like our time mattered. Well worth the drive.