Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Oakbrook Toyota are true Advisers

by from Deerfield, IL |

My wife and I were shopping for a new 4 Runner and visited Oakbrook Toyota during the process. While we did not end up purchasing from this dealership, the experience was stellar and Pat O'Day could not have been more accommodating and professional. He even aided me in advice on how to get the most value in my purchase at risk of not making the sale himself. How much more integrity can one ask for. I was just lucky to be able to find my exact match closer to home. His manager was equally a straight shooter and walked his talk as well. It was hard not buying from Oakbrook Toyota, but would not hesitate to recommend them, as they truly are more than salespeople, they are advisers.

Michael Caldarazzo

by from Arlington Hts., IL. |

The employees at this dealer were very helpful with the purchase of the vehicle .

Broad Collection, Amazing Prices, "Real" People!

by from Westmont, IL |

I really had my eyes set on a particular colored 2014 Prius Two. I did the usual web search, called at least 20 dealerships in the state of Illinois and then eventually visited Oak Brook Toyota. I wasn't sure if I was going to make the purchase there, but since they are close to where I live, I decided to stop in anyways. I was greeted by Patrick O'Day who was very courteous and not 'salesy' at all. After I told him the maximum I was willing to pay for the car, he had me chat directly with Alex Syed (the General Manager). We couldn't immediately agree on the price and I told them that I had a few other dealerships to visit. On the way out, Alex and Patrick thanked me for my visit and asked me to consider them one more time before I finalized my purchase - it was unusually candid and frank (not pushy at all). I ended up calling and visiting another handful of dealerships and honestly I didn't meet anyone as "real" as the guys at Oak Brook Toyota. Every place was just filled with your stereotypical car sales person! After about a week, I decided to see if Alex / Syed would be willing to work something out. By now, I basically negotiated the entire purchase over text messages. Patrick asked me for a convenient day to come back (which ended up being his day off but he decided to come in into the dealership to help me). I was in and out in about 2 hours and with a new car in hand! Alex and Patrick truly made my car buying experience enjoyable and I would definitely buy from them again!

Great price, great customer service

by from Westmont, IL |

We shopped for prices via the internet and found Oakbrook Toyota offered the lowest prices. Sales manager, Cezar M., and our salesman, John G., listened to us and met our car buying needs. They and the whole staff were courteous, friendly, and informative. The whole buying experience was low pressure and as stress-free and efficient as possible. We got the car we wanted at the lowest price. They worked for our total customer satisfaction.

Professional, No Hassle, Car Purchase Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

The purchase of the Toyota Avalon from this dealership was professional, pleasant, and absolutely no hassle! I have already recommended the dealership and the sales person, Patrick O? Day, to prospective customers. We found the car of interest by searching the internet. I spoke with Michelle (last name unknown) at this dealership to see if the vehicle was available. She offered to search and return my call. She indeed called back within 20 minutes to confirm that the vehicle was available. To my surprise, she offered to schedule an appointment for me to see car the same day. She also gave me the name of the salesperson, Patrick O? Day. Patrick is friendly and knowledgeable about the Toyota products. He truly listened to our requests. The purchase price of the vehicle was the same as listed on the internet? no extra fees, no ?bait and switch? tactics. We informed Patrick that the auto purchase would be delayed by 1 day so that our local mechanic would have the 1st opportunity to purchase our trade-in vehicle. He respected our decision and did not exert the ?hard sell? tactics. Greg Zay and Steve Niechielski presented the financial information during out 2 visits. We were informed of the extra Toyota warranty and service packages. Steve told us about license plate renewal options that were very useful for us. It took less than 30 minutes to complete the transaction to purchase the vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership. The mission statements include a commitment to respect the customers, and provide quality service. That was certainly our experience in July, 2014.

Best 1st Time Car Buying Experience

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent. Armand was very professional, efficient, and honest. He helped me pick the car I needed. From walking in the dealership with no interest in buying a car or knowledge of the Sienna to purchasing it, took about only 2.5 hours.

Service

by from Woodridge, Il. |

I have been going to the Toyota dealer on Ogden in Westmont for 13 years now ever since I bought my car there in 2001 They ALWAYS take care of you, their customer service is excellent, they give coupons and breaks, and the end result is a car that is not only going to last well into my senior years but a really safe one too. I HIGHLY recommend Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont ( on Ogden), no other car shop will do, these guys are the best.

Another Great Experience

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We have recently made our third purchase with Oakbrook Toyota and continue to have a great experience with this team. Not only are we thrilled with our 2014 Rav 4, but more specifically, enjoy working with Doug and Alex. We don't even consider another dealership or sales team.

Place you want to buy a car

by from WILLOWBROOK IL |

I would really recommended this very special place to buy a car, All my questions were answered , treated very nicely, professional and patience . Mr D, Macias explained to me everything what I needed to know with smile and knowledge.

Good car buying experience

by from chicago, il |

Overall good experience. Buying a car is usually about the lease fun thing to do but they made it relatively painless.