Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Excellent Treatment

by from Westmont,IL |

Good experience, Frank was very knowledgable and helpful. He took the time to help us out and answer all the questions we had. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Best Dealership Experience!

by from Woodridge, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius at Oakbrook Toyota and we could not be more pleased with our experience. Our salesperson, Neal, created the best sales experience we have ever had - he was personable and completely dedicated to our experience and satisfaction. Definitely ask for Neal if you visit Oakbrook Toyota! The entire team was great to work with - online sales, on site sales, and financing. The dealership was very accommodating, clean, and welcoming. I highly recommend this dealership (and Neal!) and will come back here for future vehicles (as well as send my friends and family members).

Very Good

by from Westmont,IL |

This was my second purchase within ten days. I really expected a slightly lower price due to repeated purchase in such a short period of time. In the past 29 years, I have bought more than a dozen vehicle for myself and for brother/sister. And I had considerable price break for the deals. I also have received vouchers from dealers. i SUGGEST SUCH MOVE FROM YOUR PART TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS - REPEATED AND BY WORD OF MOUTH NEW. Thank you.

Great service

by from Westmont,IL |

told him what I wanted and could pay and he made it happen, traded in my 2009 Honda CRV, got about what I thought it was worth, received a Costco equivalent discount on the 2013 Prius, and all went smooth. No hassle, no high pressure, very easy.

Great service

by from Westmont,IL |

I had a flat tire warning sign on my dash board and asked Oakbrook Toyota for help. They checked my tire pressure in thirty minutes with no charge which was beyond my expectation.

Very Pleased

by from Nathaniel Pullmann |

Good. Angie was helpful, showing me two cars and helping me to decide which one would serve my needs better. I also looked at cars at other dealerships and the sales manager was understanding of my other options and was able to bring the price down to something we could both agree on.

Great Dealership

by from Westmont,IL |

We had a great experience from the test drive to the deal. Samantha is very pleasant and when she didn't know the answer she got the answer for us. This started with me checking stock on the internet , then she texted me and your dealership called to set up the appt. All this was done while my husband was out walking the dogs. We got the deal we wanted.

Very Good

by from Westmont, IL |

I was very please with Jim's service. He did a great job showing us all the options we had and actually made the car buying process fun. He was very enjoyable to work with but unfortunately I can't say the same for all employees at Oak Brook Toyota.

My car buying experience at Oakbrook Toyota

by from Plainfield, IL |

The car buying experience never seems to be fun, however at Oakbrook Toyota all the staff treated us with respect. Very little time was wasted on agreeing on the car and price. Of course the financial process always takes time , wherever you go. Christy, Zubair and Omer treated us with professionalism, respect and integrity. I could recommend this car dealer to anyone in the market for a Toyota or a Scion.

Great Car, Great Service

by from Downers Grove |

I went to Oakbrook Toyota In search for a used vehicle. I was completely delighted with the whole process. With a friendly staff, I felt comfortable as a customer new to the process. I would particularly like to recognize salesman Zubair Karim for a pleasant experience in the whole process. He was informative, kind, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I received a great deal for the car I purchased. I recommend both the dealership and Zubair for your next car purchasing experience.