Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Great price, great customer service

by from Westmont, IL |

We shopped for prices via the internet and found Oakbrook Toyota offered the lowest prices. Sales manager, Cezar M., and our salesman, John G., listened to us and met our car buying needs. They and the whole staff were courteous, friendly, and informative. The whole buying experience was low pressure and as stress-free and efficient as possible. We got the car we wanted at the lowest price. They worked for our total customer satisfaction.

Professional, No Hassle, Car Purchase Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

The purchase of the Toyota Avalon from this dealership was professional, pleasant, and absolutely no hassle! I have already recommended the dealership and the sales person, Patrick O? Day, to prospective customers. We found the car of interest by searching the internet. I spoke with Michelle (last name unknown) at this dealership to see if the vehicle was available. She offered to search and return my call. She indeed called back within 20 minutes to confirm that the vehicle was available. To my surprise, she offered to schedule an appointment for me to see car the same day. She also gave me the name of the salesperson, Patrick O? Day. Patrick is friendly and knowledgeable about the Toyota products. He truly listened to our requests. The purchase price of the vehicle was the same as listed on the internet? no extra fees, no ?bait and switch? tactics. We informed Patrick that the auto purchase would be delayed by 1 day so that our local mechanic would have the 1st opportunity to purchase our trade-in vehicle. He respected our decision and did not exert the ?hard sell? tactics. Greg Zay and Steve Niechielski presented the financial information during out 2 visits. We were informed of the extra Toyota warranty and service packages. Steve told us about license plate renewal options that were very useful for us. It took less than 30 minutes to complete the transaction to purchase the vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership. The mission statements include a commitment to respect the customers, and provide quality service. That was certainly our experience in July, 2014.

Best 1st Time Car Buying Experience

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent. Armand was very professional, efficient, and honest. He helped me pick the car I needed. From walking in the dealership with no interest in buying a car or knowledge of the Sienna to purchasing it, took about only 2.5 hours.

Service

by from Woodridge, Il. |

I have been going to the Toyota dealer on Ogden in Westmont for 13 years now ever since I bought my car there in 2001 They ALWAYS take care of you, their customer service is excellent, they give coupons and breaks, and the end result is a car that is not only going to last well into my senior years but a really safe one too. I HIGHLY recommend Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont ( on Ogden), no other car shop will do, these guys are the best.

Another Great Experience

by from Downers Grove, IL |

We have recently made our third purchase with Oakbrook Toyota and continue to have a great experience with this team. Not only are we thrilled with our 2014 Rav 4, but more specifically, enjoy working with Doug and Alex. We don't even consider another dealership or sales team.

Place you want to buy a car

by from WILLOWBROOK IL |

I would really recommended this very special place to buy a car, All my questions were answered , treated very nicely, professional and patience . Mr D, Macias explained to me everything what I needed to know with smile and knowledge.

Good car buying experience

by from chicago, il |

Overall good experience. Buying a car is usually about the lease fun thing to do but they made it relatively painless.

Excellent service

by from West Chicago |

We recently purchased a Toyota Highlander and had an outstanding experience. Our sales associate, Doug, was extremely knowledgable and supportive throughout the process. I would highly recommend this dealer and will certainly use them in the future.

Well worth the drive from Vernon Hills!

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

When the dealership from which I bought my first Prius wasn't interested in selling me another one, I found myself at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont looking at a car. I couldn't have made a better decision... From the word go, John Giovenco made the process an enjoyable one. He was personable, knowledgeable, and proceeded at a pace with which I was comfortable. Working with Cesar Meraz was also a treat. He, too, made me feel as though he was truly interested in finding that center balance point where everyone's interests were taken care of in an equitable and agreeable fashion. My motto has always been "I'm ok with you making money -- you just don't have to make it all off of me", and I feel as though everyone came away from the table feeling very good about the deal. Once in finance, Phil (whose last name escapes me) finished the process in a professional fashion -- again, proceeding at a pace with which I felt comfortable. Throughout, I felt as though I was treated fairly, equitably, and honestly. I feel as though everyone was working together to achieve the best deal possible for all parties. And, I look forward to dealing with them again when it comes time for my next car.

Most Friendly, Gentle and Helpful Experience

by from Oak Brook, IL |

Cesar, John and Steve would not sell me anything I do not actually want for my car package. All of them have really shown that they care about customer experience a lot, whether in explanations of product features, sharing of user reviews and experience as well as straight-forward price negotiations. They made my buying experience exceptional. Thank you, guys!