Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Excellent Service

by from Woodridge IL |

Oakbrook Toyota has been my family's choice of dealership because of the amazing job they always do when we purchase vehicles from them. So far my family has bought 4 vehicles from Oakbrook Toyota. Never have we ever had a problem with them or their service. On this particular day I walked into Oakbrook Toyota looking to buy my first vehicle on my own. I had walked in with my boyfriend and we are a fairly young couple, most dealerships you walk into bypass younger adults because they do not think they are serious in purchasing a car. However, Oakbrook Toyota is the opposite, as soon as I walked in John Giovenco had approached my boyfriend and I and asked how he could assist us. I had told him that I was looking into a Camry but that was all I knew. Immediately John took us to his desk offered us a beverage and began talking to us like real customers. He explained to me the difference all the models and when I decided I wanted the 2014.5 Toyota Camry SE he immediately went to bring that exact car in the exact color I wanted around so that I could test drive it. I loved every aspect of the car so I told him we would be back the following Saturday with my mother to purchase the car. Come Saturday John once again was happy to help us and already pulled up the exact car that I wanted to purchase so it was ready for me. John was more than fair and we were able to negotiate an amazing deal. He not only gave us a very fair price and financing but also threw in a package for me for free. The buying process went smoothly and I could not have asked for more. A few days later I came back because there was a noise coming from my car I immediately called John and he said to bring it in. I immediately brought it in right then and there and without an appointment they took my car to get it looked at. While I was waiting for my car to be inspected John was kind enough to have us wait by his office and chit chatted with my boyfriend and I and us feel like real customers and very comfortable and even offered to wait with us while my car was getting expected. John Giovenco went above and beyond what I expected and this is why my family and I will continue to purchase cars from Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont!

Happy Customer

by from Westmont, IL |

Oakbrook toyota is awesome. Answering all questions we are satisfied. I bought my daughter car and love it. Plan to go back and get another one for my second daughter.

You Won't Be Disappointed

by from Willowbrook, IL |

I bought a car from the dealership a little less than a year ago. My financial situation changed, so I contacted the dealer about a possible trade-in. I had the pleasure of working with "Z" Zubair who guided me through every step of the process. He was great - sincere, honest, and knowledgeable. He was truly concerned about me and what would be best for me and my finances. I would highly recommend this dealer (Sales, Financial and Service Departments). They treat you with the utmost respect and are willing to help get the best deal for you.

Great Place

by from Downers grove |

I called for a price on a new highlander, on my way to dealership I told my wife expect trouble/switch prices etc. These guys were great , totally surprised me. Rick and his manager PJ treated us with such kindness and respect .

Musician

by from Downers grove ,il. |

I was searching for a good deal on a new highlander, I called and got a price. I truly expected for salesman ( rick ) and manager ( PJ Lopez ) to pull a fast one or some kind a scam, I was treated kindly and these guys were great !!!!!!!!

Great Service

by from Westmont,IL |

I was interested in possibly updating my 2009 Prius. Salesman provided the information I was seeking, without high pressure, which I appreciated. I requested prices for a Prius IV, and the following day, brought my wife in to look. She preferred a Prius V, which we ultimately purchased.

excellent

by from Westmont, IL |

Neal made us feel good about coming here. We contacted him by email in regards to the vehicle we were looking for, your dealership had one in stock. Very calm, no rush, let us ask questions, and his answers were above and beyond. Very knowledgeable. Everyone was helpful and nice.

Great personal service

by from Westchester IL |

My husband and I were very happy with our salesman, Neal, as well as the whole buying experience at this dealership. It has been awhile since we have had to buy a car as we've been lucky enough to receive cars from family members. The people we dealt with were very accommodating and guided us through the process while answering all of our questions. We highly recommend this dealership...............Tilly and Tom

Very Good

by from Westmont,IL |

Exceptional!!!! This was the 6th car I purchased at Oakbrook Toyota. Service department does an excellent job. Everyone is very friendly. In all my years, this has been the best buying experience at an auto dealer. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Customer

by from Westmont,IL |

It was very nice and he assisted me very professionally. He's very polite & explain to me the differences of LE,SE & XLE Camry to give me qn idea what am I looking for.