Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL TIM DION AT 630-789-9600

Pleasant Shopping Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Let me begin by saying shopping for a car is a challenge for me, because I don't like change. But it was time to get rid of my 12 year old minivan. My wife and I had been looking at older Highlander hybrids for a while. We looked online and found two 2006 models with similar equipment and miles and the same price within 5 minutes of each other on the same road. So we drove from the Milwaukee area after ensuring the availability via online chat the night before. Deciding to go to Oakbrook first, the vehicle ended up being at a body shop being touched up, and unavailable. So we went to the other dealer expecting to buy their vehicle. However, that vehicle was quite unimpressive. So we went back to Oakbrook and negotiated for a vehicle sight unseen. The sales manager offered to have our salesman drive the vehicle to Gurnee (halfway) for us to test drive. Since we would have to do the paperwork in Chicago anyway, we decided to go back to Chicago. The manager agreed to throw a full tank of gas into the deal. After seeing the vehicle, and driving it a few blocks, I was convinced that this dealership had put a lot of effort toward making sure they sold a top-notch vehicle. The whole experience with Corey was relaxed and enjoyable, and I felt that the deal was fair for both parties. I would go there again. Besides, the same vehicles in WI cost $2,000 more.

April 29, 2013

Thank you for all the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your family. Thanks again!

Fantastic experience!

by from Oswego, il |

Dealership and all associates were very accommodating and ensured my needs were met. Buying a car with a two year old was challenging, but they made both of us feel at home the whole time! Ask for Jim Novak if you stop by there, he made our experience memorable!

April 29, 2013

Buying a new car experience

by from Niles,il |

I just bought new 2013 highlander from this dealership That was my best new car buying experience. Looking for car, getting to know about the new car, customer service, pricing in all catofaries they were the best. My salesperson mr zubair was nice and patient with me. We had a talk with manager mr Alex too and he was kind too. My overall experience @ oak brook Toyota was very nice and I recommend every body to go there at least once , if u in the market for new toyota

Awsome

by from Glenadle hts |

I was looking for a new 2011 sienna and I had a 2009 sienna with only 3,745miles on it. They gave me the best price out of all the Toyota dealers I went to. They also were kind.My sales man Zubair was really nice.

Was taken for a ride

by from La Grange, IL |

This dealership has a listing for "The World's Most Expensive Used Scion tC". Went in to test drive the car, that whole process was fine. The biggest problem I had was that their "Scion Certified" car had a bent rim, this tells me that they do not take the proper measures when going to certify a car, and are just taking shortcuts in hopes of making an extra buck. Take any certification from them with a grain of salt. The worst part was that even taking this into account, they were willing to be a nice guy and take off a measly $150 off the asking price (after I pointed it out). Place is full of scumbags trying to pass off damaged cars as certified. Do not go to this dealership.

Great Customer Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

It's been 10 years since my last car purchase, so I arrived at this dealership very nervous and on guard. My husband and I were waiting for a pushy car salesman to sniff us out and begin their "selling." Well, to my surprise, that is NOT what happened at all! My husband and I were greeted by Domenico. We were both surprised by how real, patient, and caring he was. He talked to us about what we wanted AND what we could afford. He did not try to pressure us at all. He worked with us to find the best car possible in our monthly payment budget. Domenico and his team made sure we walked away with the car we wanted within our budget. They listened to us and we negotiated a great deal. Our car was ready the same day- all shiny and pristine. Domenico made sure we drove away knowing how all the features worked. We are so happy with our purchase! And just when I thought it couldn't get better... When trading in my vehicle I didn't have a copy of my car title. There was some paperwork that needed to be filled out and returned to the dealership. Domenico came to us in Chicago to pick up the paperwork AND brought us an extra key for our new car. Talk about customer service- we were not inconvenienced at all! If you want great customer service, go visit Domenico and his team!

April 29, 2013

As good a car-buying experience as possible.

by from Downers Grove |

Bought a 2008 Honda Odyssey today. The sticker price was reasonsable for a top-of-line model & the staff worked with me on reaching what seems like a fair price to me. Joe Glorioso was our sales person. No pressure - fair, honest & helpful without any of the cliche salesperson "slickness". Nice, bright showroom. Play area for kids which was really helpful for my two little ones. I'll definitely consider them when shopping for our next car.

Overall Dealership Experience

by from Westmont, Il. |

I purchased mt 2011 Sienna from this dealership last year and had since taken it back for service a couple of times. I was disappointed with the service department because each time i had been there for service, they either broke a part trying to repair another part and the part that was broken was out of stock or the parts needed for the service were out of stock, all requiring a second appointment for the same problem! Very inconvienanced!

NO GOOD!!!

by from CHICAGO |

I DON'T GO NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. so rude, impolite and unkinde.