Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

550 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 866-422-3252 New 866-422-3252
Used 888-552-0870 Used 888-552-0870
Service 866-636-6199 Service 866-636-6199

FANTASTIC SELECTION IN ALL PRICE RANGES! CALL CESAR MERAZ AT 630-789-9600 EXT 279

Easy and friendly purchase experience

by from Westmont, IL |

When I entered, a receptionist asked what help I needed. When told I was there to inquire about a new car, she referred me to the nearest available salesman. I sat down to talk with Tyler Lewis to ask various questions about Toyota Corollas. I came back a few days later and concluded the purchase.

Awesome service

by from Westmont, IL |

Extremely Responsive to needs. Time spent at dealership was minimal. I needed a quick turnaround. Gerry and team were quick , no frills, and to the point. From the day on internet inquiry to day of car ownership was three days.

Purchase Car Experience

by from Downers Grove |

Most recently, after 18 months returning from overseas, I had an outstanding car purchase experience with Sales representative Geary Kornelik and Steve in financing. After overcome few challenges in financing process, they both achieved my goal and made a great progress. I recommend you visit Oakbrook Toyota at 550 E. Ogden and ask for Geary Kornelik to assist your auto purchase with a greatest experiences. Faye Kashani

best experience

by from Westmont, IL |

Excellent, John was a great salesman. The whole process from test drive to financing to handing of the keys was a pleasure. I would recommend oak brook Toyota to others.

Great Sales Staff

by from Westmont, IL |

It's is simple and stress free! Car buying is as simple as Grocery Shopping. I know what I want, how much I want to pay for it and Oakbrook Toyota just maps my needs to the type of car I need and make it work for me. I am a Lifer for this kind of Customer Service.

Customer satisfaction with salesman Gary Kornelik

by from Oakbrook, IL |

Gary is an exceptional man which comes before being an exceptional salesman-- or any other job. Working with people requires trust and comfort with the salesman and these are only a couple of the many important qualities necessary when a customer evaluates whether they should buy a car or even communicate with a given salesman. Gary possesses such attributes and one feels at ease when being sold about a vehicle of interest. One feels like they are being told the facts and not being taken advantage of. I recommend Westmont Toyota and Gary as the man to talk to. He even continues to express interest in the customer after already had made a sale which demonstrates genuine care for people as opposed to one sided Financial agendas masked with a fake smile and concern. Move forward with. Gary at Toyota in Westmont!

Professional dealership

by from Westmont, IL |

Gary in the service department was terrific. Very helpful and informative. Mishka in the sales department was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Alex is always over the top fantastic! So good, we bought three cars that day.

Very good buying experience

by from Westmont, IL |

Frank was very personable and helpful looking for a used car for my family. Frank was not pushy to buy a car right now like most other dealerships that I had visited. He was very accommodating with letting me place car seats in the interested vehicles to drive with my family.

Oakbrook Toyota are true Advisers

by from Deerfield, IL |

My wife and I were shopping for a new 4 Runner and visited Oakbrook Toyota during the process. While we did not end up purchasing from this dealership, the experience was stellar and Pat O'Day could not have been more accommodating and professional. He even aided me in advice on how to get the most value in my purchase at risk of not making the sale himself. How much more integrity can one ask for. I was just lucky to be able to find my exact match closer to home. His manager was equally a straight shooter and walked his talk as well. It was hard not buying from Oakbrook Toyota, but would not hesitate to recommend them, as they truly are more than salespeople, they are advisers.

Michael Caldarazzo

by from Arlington Hts., IL. |

The employees at this dealer were very helpful with the purchase of the vehicle .