Romano Ford Volkswagen

(3.7) 5.0 15 Reviews

5431 N Burdick St, Fayetteville, NY 13066

SALES MAN (((( DAN HAMAD ))))

by from CHITTENANGO, NY |

Hi, DAN HAMAD took great CARE of us buying a Ford Focus,if we need a new car we will see you, THANKS DAVE & PATTI ((( PS YOU WENT OVER AND ABOVE )))))

May 25, 2016

Patti and Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We greatly appreciate your business and are so happy you had a wonderful experience! Enjoy your new Ford Focus!

Got Exactly What I Asked For

by from Manlius, New York |

I recently turned my leased Escape in, but wanted a new one just like it for another lease. The excellent salesman, Bob Klix, got it done smoothly and professionally within a couple of days. I now have the same car I liked before, only a later model. Bob made it work like magic.

May 25, 2016

Don, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy you had a good experience and Bob was able to get you exactly what you wanted! Enjoy your new vehicle!

1st Time Buyer

by from Syracuse, NY |

We were looking to lease a Ford Escape and once inside, I was greeted by Bob Klix .Bob and I sat down and reviewed lease options with and without a down payment. He presented everything I asked for and within 20 minutes the deal was made.

May 25, 2016

Dave, customer satisfaction is our highest priority here at Romano Ford and we are so happy to hear that Bob was able to deliver a great experience for you! Enjoy your new Ford!

Very comfortable environment

by from Utica New York |

My first time purchasing at Romano Ford.... I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and personal touch. Mike Deb was prepared, professional and courteous. He lessened my anxiety load. He took care of every last detail...And some. Not being local I did have some reservations at first....However I would definitely return and would certainly recommend Romano Ford to others.

Horrible Sales

by from Syracuse, NY |

Non motivated, rude sales service. I don't see how they can sell any cars with the attitude I was approached.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Utica, ny |

This dealer is not motivated to sell you a call, if you are willing to go in and pay their retail then perhaps a place for you.

Terrific dealership

by from Syracuse, NY |

I would definitely buy from Romano Volkswagen again. My salesman, Mike Deb, was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. It's clear that at Romano VW they care about providing good customer service and that means that the customer is in the driver's seat (both metaphorically and literally).

Outstanding service and exceptionally fast!

by from syracuse ny |

I needed a car quickly and in less than an hour I made a decision and signed paperwork! Mike Deb was fabulous and the care I received with my family was none other than stellar- Dealership was similarly fluid with respect to support!

Not happy

by from Canastota, NY |

I had some work done on my car after getting an estimate. When it came time to pay the bill, it was well over the estimate. I paid it and showed them the estimate for a reduced cost. They said, I would have to pay the higher price and have the rest put "on account". I asked that my credit card be reimbursed but that was refused as it would involve another transaction. I have been in contact with them to send me a check for the difference but they refuse. I will not have any work done on my car there so I will not use the credit. I don't want to be contacted as I was before, I just want a refund-I should charge interest.

June 30, 2015

Good Afternoon Carol, I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your last visit regarding service you needed done on your vehicle in this post dated June 22nd, 2015. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority here at Romano Ford & Volkswagen, and we would never want one of our customers to walk out of our Service Department feeling unhappy with their experience. I took the liberty of trying to look up and see the last service you had performed with us and the last service record I have showing you in our Service Department, is in the fall of 2013. As you do not wish to be contacted, and the last record we have of you in our Service Department was in the fall of 2013, I would appreciate it if you would contact me directly at (315) 637-4491 to review your situation since I am at a loss right now. I hope we can change your mind about our dealership as we appreciate your business and hope to earn it again for any of your automotive needs in the future. Thank you, Murad Abdel General Manager Romano Ford | (315) 637-4491

Amazing and pleasant experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

I went to Romano after a horrible experience at Burdick. Murad, the general manager, did everything that he could to provide me with a pleasant experience and have me leave with a car that I love. He immediately sent me to an amazing salesman, David. They went through every detail with me so that I could understand the whole process/cost. They really took care of me at this dealership and I will 100% be going to them for any future car purchases. They truly are a great group who will work with you to help through the entire process!