Honda City

Used 888-291-0721
Service 877-208-0254

Dishonest Used Car salesman

by from Liverpool, NY |

Called Honda City inquiring about a used Nissan Altima seen on Cars.com. Salesman named Brian wanted my name and telephone number and I would not give out my telephone number as I was just inquiring about availability of the car and I've been through this routine and I will not give personal info until I'm ready to make a deal with car dealers. He told me that he needs to actually, in his words, "go out to the lot to put my hands on the car to make sure we have it". I try giving him the stock #, description etc, and he insists he needs my phone number. I say "No Thanks" and hang up. 15 minutes later I drive to dealership and go into the used car showroom and there the car is...in the middle of the freaking show room!!!!!!!! A person I assume is the used car manager asks if I need any help and I told him I'm interested in the Altima right there in the showroom. He tells me he will send someone over to help me out. Who comes over? Brian from my phone call. I say Brian, why didn't you just tell me the car is for sale and available, because here it is right in the middle of the floor, 10 feet from your desk? I proceeded to tell them quite loudly that I don't play games and that he lied to me. So, you lost a customer for life and I am telling everyone I know to avoid this dealership. Wouldn't a better policy be to shoot straight with potential customers and not play games?

alloy wheels repaire

by from Wrexham N Wales |

Had our alloy wheels on my Honda Jazz repaired at Honda Lightfoot Liverpool. Great service done quickly and professionally. Special mention to Michelle who looked after us throughout.

Poor service

by from Syracuse, ny |

Our experience with Honda City has been a nightmare from day one. We had heard from other customers that the service department lacked basic expertise and found that to be the case. Also, at the end of our lease period upon learning that we would not be loyal to Honda City for our next purchase we were treated like second class citizens with rudness and indifference. My advice to anyone interested in buying or leasing a Honda, find another dealer. Goodbye Honda City!

Buyer Beware

by from Liverpool |

DO NOT BUY!!! They'll tell you anything you wanna hear. I bought a used car from there and they told me no accidents and that it wasn't a rental, well neither was true. They showed me carfax and it was only 2 sheets of paper and I believed what I saw. Come to find out the car has been in 2 accidents and was a previous rental. They LIE LIE LIE.

Not customer focused

by from North Syracuse |

They do not accept Amex for payment so go somewhere else for better customer service

Great Experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

I had a very similar experience to another reviewer. After having an awful customer service experience with another dealership, I left and drove directly to Honda City. I was greeted at the door by two salespeople. I knew what I wanted going in the door, negotiated a fair deal very quickly and was driving my new car within a few days. The staff at Honda City were friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would refer others here in a heartbeat--very impressed from start to finish. Class act.

Awesome service, went above and beyond!!

by from Auburn, NY |

The salesman (Greg) was great. Very helpful and listened to what we wanted and did everything he could to make us happy. The Trailblazer we got was exactly what we were looking for and was right in our price range. The dealership went above and beyond with all there service and even put new tires on the Trailblazer when they didnt really have to. It passed inspection with the tires that were on it, but they felt it needed new ones for our safety and happiness. Excellent place to deal with and they have a great selection of vehicles. Great staff and very nice facility. Will without a doubt go back for future purchases and will tell anyone I know, they are the place to go!!

from the internet to signing the deal

by from Jordan NY |

after an exhaustive search for a 2012 honda odyssey which included dealers in PA, NY, NJ, MA...I was able to link up with a good one in syracuse...honda city......the intenet rep ..made good contact, set up an appointment, put a reasonable offer on the table and the process was painless and no smoke or mirrors...More dealers should take notice!

Service and repair

by from Syracuse NY |

Recent service, they were able to isolate the problem with the vehicle and repair it in one day. Prior to that I had some damage repair done. I was pleased with the work and the manager of that department. As with all dealerships, the price estimate (for repair) always turns out to be more than I anticipate.

Amazing service!

by from Fort Drum, NY |

Bought a CPO Civic from this dealership, and it was easy and straightforward. The manager of the used cars was a class act, and gave me his word he would wait for me to come see the car, and he did. I explained that I could not match the sticker price, so he came down to my price. I went there and they quickly processed my paperwork and offered great services without cramming them down my throat. Great service from this dealership all around.