Honda City

Used 888-291-0721
Service 877-208-0254

Exemplary service- above & beyond

by from Chittenango |

Karen Dixon and her co-workers went above and beyond to make a very "special" sale happen for a special lady (my 78 year old mother in law) who lost all her independence due to a stroke/heart attack 3 years ago. She allowed a family member to driver her 2004 honda CRV, which she cherished and held close to her heart as her last piece of freedom). It was involved in an accident and deemed unrepairable. 3 days before Christmas, Honda city had taken the exact year make and model & color in on trade. They prepped the vehicle for delivery within two days for us to surprise my mother-in-law for Christmas. It was priceless! These people are truly the best and really showed us what the true meaning of Christmas was. They should be commended!

Ridiculous!!

by from Liverpool, NY |

$96.00 just to diagnose a check engine light when I knew from the start what was wrong. Most places do it for free! And it took them from 11:45-4:00 just to check that without even doing any work. Total cost for the day= $528 for one part to be replaced. Unbelievable!!

Very Pleased!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Hello, I had a great experience with Honda City... I just purchased a 2015 Honda Fit EX (6-speed of course) and so far could not be more thrilled to be driving such a wonderful car! I'd like to thank my salesman Steve for making the sale process quick and painless and for also getting the numbers where we needed them to be! Also a thanks to the Honda City team for finding me a black one so quickly, as I really was not into the silver one you had available on the lot. I look forward to doing business with Honda City again, but given the track record of Honda's it may be a while before I need a new vehicle!!! Thanks again for the quality service and product!

Wonderful service.

by from Syracuse, NY |

It was a pleasure to give this establishment my business. Anthony is a great sales rep and he made buying a car a pleasure instead of a hassle.

2012 honda crosstour

by from watertown,ny |

We bought a used 2012 honda crosstour from Karen Dixon at honda city.one word AWESOME. She and the rest of the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We will drive the hour to get there again when we buy again.

Great Service. Fast and friendly!

by from liverpool NY |

I went to Honda City to look for used cars after a car accident. I needed to quickly make a purchase and was unsure of what to buy. I was helped by Karen Dixon who was able to find me the perfect truck. Karen was extremely and helpful, she found me exactly what i wanted in no time at a great price.All the used vehicles at Honda City are clean and in great shape. I purchased my truck with over 100,000 miles and after 6 months have had 0 problems. Even after my purchase Honda City offers any help they can give and checks in to make sure everything is going well. Honda City and Karen have found a lifelong customer. Thanks again!

Teamwork

by from Syracuse, NY |

Brad, a sales manager, helped to give me reasonable lease prices for an Odyssey. He was very professional, quick & honest. Next, Manny stepped in to show me all of the gadgets the minivan had to offer; he was very pleasant. I needed to call back another day & Brad happened to be off, the dealership did not skip a beat & put me on the phone with their GM. He picked where John left off & answered my questions. He also offered me a better price than another local dealership without having to wait for hours. Keep up the great customer service!

Dishonest Used Car salesman

by from Liverpool, NY |

Called Honda City inquiring about a used Nissan Altima seen on Cars.com. Salesman named Brian wanted my name and telephone number and I would not give out my telephone number as I was just inquiring about availability of the car and I've been through this routine and I will not give personal info until I'm ready to make a deal with car dealers. He told me that he needs to actually, in his words, "go out to the lot to put my hands on the car to make sure we have it". I try giving him the stock #, description etc, and he insists he needs my phone number. I say "No Thanks" and hang up. 15 minutes later I drive to dealership and go into the used car showroom and there the car is...in the middle of the freaking show room!!!!!!!! A person I assume is the used car manager asks if I need any help and I told him I'm interested in the Altima right there in the showroom. He tells me he will send someone over to help me out. Who comes over? Brian from my phone call. I say Brian, why didn't you just tell me the car is for sale and available, because here it is right in the middle of the floor, 10 feet from your desk? I proceeded to tell them quite loudly that I don't play games and that he lied to me. So, you lost a customer for life and I am telling everyone I know to avoid this dealership. Wouldn't a better policy be to shoot straight with potential customers and not play games?

alloy wheels repaire

by from Wrexham N Wales |

Had our alloy wheels on my Honda Jazz repaired at Honda Lightfoot Liverpool. Great service done quickly and professionally. Special mention to Michelle who looked after us throughout.

Poor service

by from Syracuse, ny |

Our experience with Honda City has been a nightmare from day one. We had heard from other customers that the service department lacked basic expertise and found that to be the case. Also, at the end of our lease period upon learning that we would not be loyal to Honda City for our next purchase we were treated like second class citizens with rudness and indifference. My advice to anyone interested in buying or leasing a Honda, find another dealer. Goodbye Honda City!

Buyer Beware

by from Liverpool |

DO NOT BUY!!! They'll tell you anything you wanna hear. I bought a used car from there and they told me no accidents and that it wasn't a rental, well neither was true. They showed me carfax and it was only 2 sheets of paper and I believed what I saw. Come to find out the car has been in 2 accidents and was a previous rental. They LIE LIE LIE.