Honda City

Used 888-291-0721
Service 877-208-0254

Amazing service!

by from Fort Drum, NY |

Bought a CPO Civic from this dealership, and it was easy and straightforward. The manager of the used cars was a class act, and gave me his word he would wait for me to come see the car, and he did. I explained that I could not match the sticker price, so he came down to my price. I went there and they quickly processed my paperwork and offered great services without cramming them down my throat. Great service from this dealership all around.

Honda City is Aces.

by from Fayetteville, NY |

My husband and I went searching for the newest Honda Element we could find about a year ago since they are now out of production and ours was a few years old. When going to Honda City we were greeted immediately. We were shown only things we were intrested in and nothing out of our price range. The buying process was very easy and took all of fifteen minutes once we had made our decision. They worked with us very well on payments that would suit our income. We left as happy campers with a new Element just a few days later. In addition we also see Honda City for all of the Element's upkeep which since Honda is so reliable is really only oil changes. They always fit us in at our conveinence and are quick once we're there. Overall, for an easy car buying experience especially for two 25 year olds who haven't bought many cars yet, Honda City is aces :)

Great Experience!

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

After a horrible experience at another dealership, my wife and I went to Honda City in Liverpool. We were greeted promptly by two people at once and quickly driving the car we came to see with our salesman. The showroom was full of customers and our needs were still met in a timely fashion. My wife is now driving her new Accord and she couldn't be happier. I will be back next year when my lease is up for a Pilot. Go to Honda City and not the other guy!!!!!

Trade for my old 2007 Mazda6

by from Syracuse, NY |

Not wanting to spend over $8,000. for the passenger door to be repaired, I was requested for car trade.. so I did via request for the better. Thank you for the wonderful Mazda 2010 being brought to me afterwards.

Honda City responded to this review

April 5, 2012

Bentley from Syracuse, We truly appreciate your business and we're glad you love your new vehicle! If you ever need anything regarding either our sales or service departments please let us know as we would be more than happy to help out. Thank you for your review and enjoy your new car, it was a pleasure working with you!