Lamacchia Honda

932 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204

New 888-238-8183
Used 888-238-5814
Service 888-238-8581

Where Buying a Car is a Beautiful Thing!

Great Service

by from Syracuse,NY |

My husband and I were looking for a bigger car for our two boys and Honda dealer were amazing to us. From the moment we got there until we pick up the car. Dale Hendrix was our associate and he is amazing I love that guy. You can tell his experience selling cars and that he knows what he is talking about. Also how much and hard he will work to give you your best deal. Thank you Honda and Thank you Dale for being so good and amazing to us.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for allowing Dale Hendrix and Lamacchia Honda the opportunity to earn your business. It sounds like the extra space is accommodating your family well. Please reach out to any of us for all your Honda needs. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Down to earth sales!

by from Tully,NY |

We had easily the best car buying experience ever yesterday. Jayme, the Internet sales manager, was a joy to work with. When we arrived, she introduced us to Andy, our Sales associate, who was very down to earth, knowledgeable, and patient. Even the sales manager, usually just known as the "man behind the curtain", stopped by to chat for a bit. Nelson was a great guy! Nelson, Andy, and the finance manager even stayed well past closing time to finish up everything - great service. The best part, no pressure sales. They gave us exactly what I wanted for a trade on our old car and a good deal on the new one. Everything was transparent and we were able to evaluate many potential options for the sale without feeling any pressure whatsoever. I can't say enough good things about the experience or the people at Lamacchia Honda and we will definitely be keeping our future business here!

September 2, 2015

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for sharing your buying experience here at Lamacchia Honda. Please reach out to us for any further assistance, and welcome to the Lamacchia Family. Jayme

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!

by from Watertown, NY |

I just leased a 2015 Honda Pilot from Dale Hendrix. Great salesman, great service. Dale was extremely helpful, being that I live in Watertown, 60 miles north of Lamacchia. He handled as much as he could over the phone, and when I came in to pick up my awesome new Pilot, I was in and out in 30 minutes. This is my third lease from Lamacchia, having dealt with other salesmen each time. Dale was BY FAR the kindest, most understanding and professional by far! I will see you in three years, Dale! Thank you so much!

March 10, 2015

Hi Wendy, We appreciate your continued business and outstanding opinion of Dale Hendrix. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Great experience with Lamacchia.

by from Syracuse, NY |

I recently bought a used 2012 Crv EX-L from Dale Hendrix at Lamacchia Honda in Syracuse, NY. I had a great experience working with Dale, and I am very much enjoying my new car! I would definitely recommend Lamacchia Honda.

Honda Odyssey

by from Canastota, NY |

Thank you Dale Hendrix!! We came in to Lamacchia after a bad experience with another local dealership and were blown away with the above and beyond service. Thank you for making our transition to a new car so easy!!!

Best On Line Help Purchasing

by from Skaneateles, NY |

Your company stood out among other Honda on line dealer's sales help, on a weekend. The sales rep answered all my questions in a very plesant and knowledgable manner helping me make a decision to buy from them. The test drive and visuals finalized my decision as I selected my preferred model and accessories. Dale Hendricks guided me flawlssly through the necessary paperwork and delivered my new 2014 Odyssey Mini Van with all the accessories added on time. I have only driven 100 miles so I am still getting to know it's technology. I am extremely happy with my first smart vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Liverpool, NY |

We recently purchased a 2014 Honda CRV our salseman was Dale Hendrix. Dale was absolutely wonderful to work with, very knowledgable. I would recommend the dealership and Dale to anyone I know that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Great Experience! Thank you Dale!

Good Service, Good Salesman, Good Facility

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was not looking for a car, but was emailed by Jayme Johnson that they were looking for a car like mine. Reluctantly, I went to the dealership and was pleasantly surprised by the deal we worked out. Dale Hendrix was great to work with and helped me achieve the deal I wanted. No beating around the bush. This is my second car I have purchased from Lamacchia Honda and I am happy once again.

Good Job

by from Syracuse Ny |

Thank you Dale Hendrix for a great work you did with getting all this going on of getting me a new car. I am very happy with the car and it is beautiful great detail job for delivery. Again thanks so muck. Debbie Hall

Sales expierence great, service bad

by from Syacuse NY |

Recently bought a 2014 CRV from Lamacchia Honda. We dealt with Dale Hendrix in sales. He was pleasant and knowledgeable to work with. After picking up the vehicle we noticed a crack in the front windshield and called Dale immediately. He told us to bring it right in and he would have the service manager look at it. Upon arrival at the dealer Dale went and got Don the service manager to take a look at the crack. Don said that it was definitely a crack/flaw from the factory and he would replace the windshield but it would take 3 to 4 days to get a new one ordered. Dale the salesman asked Don if a loaner car would be available for me the day they were going to replace windshield. Don said sure. Three days later I get a call telling me the windshield was in and could I bring the car in at 7:30 am to have the work done the next morning. I showed up at 7:30 and told the service staff my name and what I was there for. They checked their list and I was on it. I also mentioned that Don said I would get a loaner for the day as the pick up time was at 5:00pm because the seal for the windshield needed to dry thoroughly. While I was waiting for the loaner Don came out and scolded me saying i needed to call ahead if I needed a loaner for the day. I felt embarrassed as he did this in front of other customers and staff. After he left I talked to the service rep about the process for the windshield replacement. He told me that the windshield comes from Honda but the replacement of it is done down the street by another repair shop. That was OK with me until after I got home with the new windshield and noticed three things,1) My car was filthy from the work on the inside 2) The rear view mirror was bouncing around like crazy as it was installed incorrectly( I pulled it off and reinstalled it myself) 3) There was a scratch and a hole in the rear carpet area where they put my seat down and loaded the box the windshield was in to take it down the street. I called Dale the salesperson and told him what happened and told him I hoped I would never have to deal with service dept. again. He was apologetic and said any future issues to directly contact him. I will probably go somewhere else for service, Honda City.

Where buying a car is "truly" a beautiful thing!

by from Solvay NY |

Thank you to Dale Hendrix many times over for making my trip to Lamacchia Honda and subsequent lease of a beautiful Honda Civic so easy and pleasant. All of my questions were answered before I could think to ask them. Dale made it very simple for me and gave me the time to decide with no pressure added! I so appreciated this! I came in early on a Saturday morning where I found a staff ready, smiling and the coffee was just about done perking. This was at 9:00 a.m.! Go Lamacchia Honda...I was impressed! Looking forward to recommending you to whomever I meet. Thanks Dale!

June 2, 2014

Hi Karen, I'm sure you're enjoying all the awesome features on your new Civic. We truly appreciate your compliments and taking the time to share them with potential buyers via cars.com. Thanks so much!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager