Lamacchia Honda

932 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-222-4505
Used 877-468-8977
Service 877-247-1922

WHERE BUYING A CAR IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!

Best On Line Help Purchasing

by from Skaneateles, NY |

Your company stood out among other Honda on line dealer's sales help, on a weekend. The sales rep answered all my questions in a very plesant and knowledgable manner helping me make a decision to buy from them. The test drive and visuals finalized my decision as I selected my preferred model and accessories. Dale Hendricks guided me flawlssly through the necessary paperwork and delivered my new 2014 Odyssey Mini Van with all the accessories added on time. I have only driven 100 miles so I am still getting to know it's technology. I am extremely happy with my first smart vehicle.

Great experience with Lamacchia.

by from Syracuse, NY |

I recently bought a used 2012 Crv EX-L from Dale Hendrix at Lamacchia Honda in Syracuse, NY. I had a great experience working with Dale, and I am very much enjoying my new car! I would definitely recommend Lamacchia Honda.

Honda Odyssey

by from Canastota, NY |

Thank you Dale Hendrix!! We came in to Lamacchia after a bad experience with another local dealership and were blown away with the above and beyond service. Thank you for making our transition to a new car so easy!!!

Great Experience

by from Liverpool, NY |

We recently purchased a 2014 Honda CRV our salseman was Dale Hendrix. Dale was absolutely wonderful to work with, very knowledgable. I would recommend the dealership and Dale to anyone I know that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Great Experience! Thank you Dale!

Good Service, Good Salesman, Good Facility

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was not looking for a car, but was emailed by Jayme Johnson that they were looking for a car like mine. Reluctantly, I went to the dealership and was pleasantly surprised by the deal we worked out. Dale Hendrix was great to work with and helped me achieve the deal I wanted. No beating around the bush. This is my second car I have purchased from Lamacchia Honda and I am happy once again.

Good Job

by from Syracuse Ny |

Thank you Dale Hendrix for a great work you did with getting all this going on of getting me a new car. I am very happy with the car and it is beautiful great detail job for delivery. Again thanks so muck. Debbie Hall

Sales expierence great, service bad

by from Syacuse NY |

Recently bought a 2014 CRV from Lamacchia Honda. We dealt with Dale Hendrix in sales. He was pleasant and knowledgeable to work with. After picking up the vehicle we noticed a crack in the front windshield and called Dale immediately. He told us to bring it right in and he would have the service manager look at it. Upon arrival at the dealer Dale went and got Don the service manager to take a look at the crack. Don said that it was definitely a crack/flaw from the factory and he would replace the windshield but it would take 3 to 4 days to get a new one ordered. Dale the salesman asked Don if a loaner car would be available for me the day they were going to replace windshield. Don said sure. Three days later I get a call telling me the windshield was in and could I bring the car in at 7:30 am to have the work done the next morning. I showed up at 7:30 and told the service staff my name and what I was there for. They checked their list and I was on it. I also mentioned that Don said I would get a loaner for the day as the pick up time was at 5:00pm because the seal for the windshield needed to dry thoroughly. While I was waiting for the loaner Don came out and scolded me saying i needed to call ahead if I needed a loaner for the day. I felt embarrassed as he did this in front of other customers and staff. After he left I talked to the service rep about the process for the windshield replacement. He told me that the windshield comes from Honda but the replacement of it is done down the street by another repair shop. That was OK with me until after I got home with the new windshield and noticed three things,1) My car was filthy from the work on the inside 2) The rear view mirror was bouncing around like crazy as it was installed incorrectly( I pulled it off and reinstalled it myself) 3) There was a scratch and a hole in the rear carpet area where they put my seat down and loaded the box the windshield was in to take it down the street. I called Dale the salesperson and told him what happened and told him I hoped I would never have to deal with service dept. again. He was apologetic and said any future issues to directly contact him. I will probably go somewhere else for service, Honda City.

Where buying a car is "truly" a beautiful thing!

by from Solvay NY |

Thank you to Dale Hendrix many times over for making my trip to Lamacchia Honda and subsequent lease of a beautiful Honda Civic so easy and pleasant. All of my questions were answered before I could think to ask them. Dale made it very simple for me and gave me the time to decide with no pressure added! I so appreciated this! I came in early on a Saturday morning where I found a staff ready, smiling and the coffee was just about done perking. This was at 9:00 a.m.! Go Lamacchia Honda...I was impressed! Looking forward to recommending you to whomever I meet. Thanks Dale!

June 2, 2014

Hi Karen, I'm sure you're enjoying all the awesome features on your new Civic. We truly appreciate your compliments and taking the time to share them with potential buyers via cars.com. Thanks so much!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Just Plain Awesome

by from New Hartford, NY |

This was my first time buy a car and this dealership made it painless and easy. With the amazing help from Jamie Johnson and Dale Hendrix I found the perfect car in my price range. Previously I had been to another dealership and they made me feel rushed and they didn't care about my needs. I called and spoke with Jamie who got me into an appt and set me up with Dale. Dale made me feel like not only did he care about the fact I needed a new car, but respected my price range and worked tirelessly to get me into a car in that price range. I can't say enough positive things about Dale and my experience. I have already begun to tell anyone who needs a new Honda to make the extra drive and work with Dale and Lamacchia Honda as a whole. I am already in love with my car and I know if anything were to happen they would help in a heart beat.

May 21, 2014

Hi Vikki, I am so glad we were able to help you purchase your new Civic. We're only a phone call away for any further assistance. We look forward to meeting your referrals in the near future... Good luck with your new job!!! Jayme Johnson, Internet Sales Manager

Excellent staff

by from East Syracuse, NY |

I'm writing to bring attention to excellent customer service provided to me by service adviser Ed. I came in with a question about my windshield wiper which I had bought about a month prior at the dealership which was streaking. Even though it was five minutes before closing, Ed enthusiastically offered to come out to my car and take a look athe problem. Ed removed the wiper and brought it inside where he cleaned it with ammonia. He then put the wiper back on, cleaned my windshield and then made sure the problem was solved before going back in. Everytime I encounter Ed at the dealership (I purchased my car and have all my service done at the dealership), Ed is always knowledgable, polite and a pleasure to deal with.

May 11, 2014

Hi Andrew, Taking the time to provide excellent customer service really does make a big difference. We appreciate and thank you for your continued business in Sales and Service. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Extremely satisfied with my experience!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I found myself in a situation very upside down in a loan with a car that needed more work. I'd been to seven other dealerships and all told me that they couldn't help me because not only did I need to trade this vehicle in, I needed my payments to be reasonable. Michael Demperio went above and beyond to assist me to get me in my first new vehicle. Even the owner was involved to ensure I was getting the best deal possible. I am extremely grateful for all that they did. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Honda stands behind their vehicles- a very different scenario than my old car where the manufacturer was well aware of a defect but did nothing. I love my new CR-V and will be doing business with them again next year when my husband trades in his vehicle. One other note- on the day that I picked my vehicle up, it was really quick. The manager had me sign the paperwork while Michael transferred my plates. I was in and out in about a half hour. No surprises and very efficient. Great experience!

May 6, 2014

Hi Carrie, It looks like "eight" is the new luck number!!! I'm familiar with your name since I printed several of your documents for Mike. I didn't know about the challenges you faced prior to your visit to Lamacchia Honda. I'm so glad all went well, and thank you in advance for your repeat business. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager