Lamacchia Honda

932 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-222-4505
Used 877-468-8977
Service 877-247-1922

WHERE BUYING A CAR IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!

No Stress Buying

by from Syracuse, NY |

I began the day dreading going to the dealer to purchase a new car. I knew what car I wanted, what trade in I wanted, and how much I wanted to finance. When I walked into Lammachia Honda I was met by Scott and I have to say the entire experience was stress free and I never felt pressure to buy. He did not play games and made my car buying experience a joy.

April 2, 2014

Hi Amanda, I'm thrilled to hear you buying experience with Scott exceeded your expectations. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Awesome Experience

by from Skaneateles, NY |

I just leased a Honda Fit Sport from Lamacchia and you are true to your advertisement! Scott Heyden and Jayme Johnson were superb. Friendly, punctual and knowledgeable of the products. Jayme did a great initial job going thru all my options prior to arriving. She then introduced me to Scott. (What nice people!!!) The car was waiting for me when I first looked at it. It was a nice length of test drive. Scott answered all my questions! Upon purchase, all documents were ready. The car was superbly detailed by your staff. What nice people! -I keep saying that! What a nice business! I could say more but this limits to 500 chars! I will buy more vehicles from you and recommend you to my 800 plus employees at every opportunity. I am the VP of Tessy Plastics.

by from Syracuse, NY |

Bought a used Civic from Dale at Lamacchia this week. Quick, easy, comfortable buying experience. Hondas are a terrific product and dale knows they sell themselves, no pressure applied. He made the transaction clear, transparent and fast. Doesn't get much easier to buy a car. Thanks Dale and Lamacchia Honda.

April 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new Civic!!! It's always great to hear about pleasant buying experiences. Thanks so much for sharing. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Love to do business with the people at Lamaccttia

by from Utica, NY |

I was totally impressed with the attentiveness and professionalism from Dale Hendrix. I couldn't have asked for a better representative from your company to help me out. Great job Dale and hope to see you with my future deals.

April 8, 2014

Great to hear you had an awesome buying experience with Dale!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Very Professional

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

My experience at Lamacchia Honda was very positive. Scott ( the salesmen ) was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain all the features on the CRV .

April 4, 2014

Hi Paul, Please let us know if you have any further questions about the CR-V features. We appreciate your business!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Great experience! Dale Hendrix, sales person.

by from Syracuse NY |

Just bought our 3rd Honda from Lamacchia Honda, a 2014 CRV EX-L. Great experience from start to finish. Dale was not pushy at all and we felt that he was really working for us. He got us the trade-in value we wanted and got the price within our budget. Very happy with the car and the dealership!

April 4, 2014

Enjoy your new CR-V, and we appreciate your repeat business!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Friendly service, nice to deal with

by from Syracuse, NY |

The whole experience was very nice. I never felt pressured. My salesperson was Dale Hendrix who took his time explaining everything. I was impressed with the whole process.

April 4, 2014

When you're making a major purchase, it's good feeling knowing your sales person cares about you!!! Thank you so much for your business. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Helped me out of a tough situation.

by from syracuse, ny |

When I was in Georgia on basic training I got royally screwed while buying a truck. I went in thinking I just needed to get out of the vehicle as soon as possible. Not only did these guys get me into a brand new civic for a lower payment, and much lower interest rate, but they explained to me how they were doing it in a way easy to understand. Devin was the salesmen that helped me. He was very friendly and laid back.

April 2, 2014

Thanks so much for your service!!! So glad to learn Lamacchia Honda and Devin put an AWESOME deal together for your new Civic. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Fantastic Experience!!!

by from Liverpool, NY |

After doing a lot of research, I decided to call Lamacchia Honda for a test drive on the 2014 CR-V. I called and Jayme Johnson set me up with an appointment. She was very friendly on the phone and in person. John Harmath answered all my questions on Leasing, since I had never done that before. I love the vehicle and bought it. John was very helpful to show me all about the features and even hooked up my Bluetooth, which I had never used before! Great experience! I am confident they will always treat me well!

April 2, 2014

Hi Debra, John and I thank you for sharing your pleasant leasing experience here at Lamacchia Honda. We look forward to your repeat business. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

Dale Hendrix, sales person at Lamacchia Honda

by from Syracuse NY |

I got the trade in and purchase terms I wanted. No problems. And I always anticipate problems.

April 2, 2014

Hi Bridget, I'm happy to see you had a problem-free experience with Dale. Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Auburn New York |

Dale Hendrix is the most professional sales person that I know. If you want exceptional customer service, I would recommend Lamacchia Honda.He was not pushy at all and I felt that he was working for me. I purchased a 2014 CRV EX L. I love the vehicle. The next time I purchase a vehicle, I will be going back to Lamacchia Honda to see Dale. Thank you so much Dale for the excellent customer service and hope to see you again in the future.

April 2, 2014

Thank you in advance for your repeat business!!! Jayme Johnson Internet Sales Manager