Van Drunen Ford Company

New 888-845-6918
Used 888-498-6638
Service 866-981-1584

Chicago's Oldest Ford Dealership

Broke the stereotype for the car buying process

by from Homewood, IL |

The efficiency of my transaction was exceptional. I contacted the dealership via email with my request. Not only did "Redd" meet my expectations - he greatly exceeded them by offering cost-saving options for my consideration. This effort made where to purchase my Fusion Energi an easy choice. No patronizing negotiating with the sales manager, no long waits while they "crunched the numbers", no requests for more money down . . . I could go on about all of the things they didn't do, but would rather appreciate what they DID do which was streamline the entire process and inspire me to rave about it. In an age where customer service is often lacking, Redd & Barbara @ Van Drunen got it right.

July 9, 2014

Dear "Tree Hugging Energi Owner"!! Thanks for the Awesome Review and for your new car business!!! We know you can take your business anywhere, and we are happy that you choose us. Thanks for letting us know about your experience, we will be sure to let Redd and Barb know to keep up the great work. Thank you again, and we look forward to Earning Your Business in the Future.

A good customer experience

by from Normal, IL |

Last month I purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Van Drunen Ford last month that I had already more or less selected the vehicle on cars.com. The sales staff I worked with was all friendly, reasonable, and a pleasure to work with, and I was pleased that they didn't try to give me a sales pitch for any other vehicles or alter the terms of the sale. The price they were asking on the vehicle was reasonable and I've been driving it for six weeks now and it's been running great. The only glitch in the process was a delay in getting the license plates forwarded to me but that's now been resolved. If you find a car you like at Van Drunen Ford, they are a good dealership to work with.

June 19, 2014

Joe, I'm glad we were able to get your plates straightened out for you. Thank you for the Great Review, and for your Business. We will let Redd Walker know to keep up the great work. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!! Van Drunen Ford - Chicago Land's Oldest Ford Dealership Family Owned and Operated, Delivering Customer Excellence in Homewood IL since 1930.

Very Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Lockport, IL |

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! Redd Walker was very personable, found the exact car I wanted, and was actually a pleasure to work with. The financing was quick and easy. No high pressure sales tactics or tricks. One of the rare dealerships where they put customer service first

June 19, 2014

Lauren, Thank you for the Great Review, and for your Business. We will let Redd Walker know to keep up the great work. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!! Van Drunen Ford - Chicago Land's Oldest Ford Dealership Family Owned and Operated, Delivering Customer Excellence in Homewood IL since 1930.

Bill Shiple a happy customer from Chicago Heights

by from Chicago Hts., Ill. |

Great Experience buying a Ford Fusion from Red Walker.at Van Drunen

May 5, 2014

Bill, Thank you for the Great Review and for allowing us to earn your business. We will be sure to let Redd Walker know to keep up the good work. It's always nice to hear from our customers, If there is ever anything we can do for you in the Future please let us know. Van Drunen Ford - Est 1930 Proud to be Chicago Land's Oldest Ford Dealership.

Great experience

by from Hazel crest il |

I found this dealership to be great! My salesman, Ted Preusser, was patient and knowledgeable. He applied no pressure and took the time to show me all of the features of my automobile. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Everyone was friendly and I am very pleased with my purchase. I got a fair price for my trade in and I recommend Van Drunen Ford to anyone looking for at a friendly, no pressure dealership.

Honest Deal Without Pressure

by from Homewood, IL |

Have bought 3 vehicles from this dealer, all from Dave "Redd" Walker and will continue to return. We really appreciate the friendly, courteous sales and finance people and the feeling that you're getting an honest deal without a lot of pressure.

May 5, 2014

ABMB - Thank you for the Great Review and for allowing us to earn your business. We will be sure to let Redd Walker know to keep up the good work. It's always nice to hear from our customers, If there is ever anything we can do for you in the Future please let us know. Van Drunen Ford - Est 1930 Proud to be Chicago Land's Oldest Ford Dealership.

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Kankakee |

Went to Van Drunen looking for a replacement for my well worn Mercury Sable for my real estate business. My wife had bought a new Focus from them last year and was very impressed by their service. Salesman Skip Solarczyk, who my wife and I knew from years of quality service from another dealership, showed me what I thought I could afford in a better-beater. He also proposed a Certified Fusion with less than 35,000 miles that was actually cheaper than the better-beaters due to year end incentives. The staff worked with me throughout the day in-between my appointments. Skip spent a long time explaining all the new features of the Fusion, especially the high-techy stuff. My wife was especially happy that we drove home in the shiny "new" 2010 Fusion instead of another better-beater. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Used Car Purchase from Van Drunen

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

I purchased a used LEXUS from Van Drunen Ford working with salesman Dave (REDD) Walker. I gave Redd all the information on the type of car I was looking for and when one became available he was quick to let me know. The car was exactly as advertised and the transaction was very simple. Redd had everything taken care of and the car has been running perfectly. I have been very satisfied!

Unfriendly Environment

by from chicago, il |

I have never experienced a more unfriendly environment. I visited this dealer to service my car and was highly unsatisfied. I walked through the show room and atleast three employees watched me walk around clearly unsure of where I was going. Not one of them greeted me or asked if I needed help. When I reached the service center, the woman sitting at the desk didn't even look up. There were FIVE customers standing there and nobody was asked what they needed. I won't be going there again.