Carbone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

5017 Commercial Dr, Yorkville, NY 13495

New 888-430-8451
Used 888-306-9323
Service 877-336-4149

Putting you in the driver's seat for over 80 years.

Great dealer

by from Rome NY |

Very timely response to inquiries. Informative and positive to work with. It was a great expereince, would recommend.

April 2, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your kind words regarding your visit to our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Dealership. At Carbone Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we strive to put the customer's needs first since our success is dependent on your satisfaction. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance during your vehicle search or visit us at www.carbonecars.com. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager kflynn_carbonecars@gs.reyrey.com

first time lease buyer

by from Utica, NY |

I would like to thank my salesperson Roberto Ortiz for helping me and explaining the whole leasing process and Alan Hutchings and Jeff Hockings the sales managers for making it possible for me to get my new truck very nice people thanks Carbone Dodge...

Best car buying experience!

by from Utica, NY |

Roberto Carlos Ortiz was a very helpful salesman at Carbone Jeep of Yorkville. He was very knowledgeable and really good when it came to helping me pick out my new Jeep. There was no pressureto buy a car, best sales guy I've dealt with so far in the Carbone group. Allen Hutchings & Jeff Hockings the managers and Roberto made this a great buying experience for me, they worked great as team to get me into my new jeep. I will definitely recommend Roberto to friends and family.

Carbone cars review

by from Ithaca, NY |

We live 90 miles from the Carbone Dealership and were interested in a specific car they had listed on their website. To make it more convenient for us, their sales rep (Jay Doti) brought the car to us to look at. There was no pressure to buy the car. We did most of our correspondence by phone and picked up the car the next Saturday. They even found a scratch in the windshield that we didn't notice when we looked at the car. They mentioned it to us and replaced it and charged up the air conditioning that seemed a little warmer that it should have been. They were very pleasant to work with and provided a quality vehicle at a very fair price. I would definitely drive the 90 miles to buy from them again.

July 23, 2013

Hello Tim & Lynne, Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words! I have a daughter that just graduated from Ithaca College and it is a beautiful place. I'm glad to hear we were able to assist with your purchase as I know there are several capable dealers in your area. The Carbone Auto Group knows that without you, our customers, we would not be able to survive in today's economy. Customer service and satisfaction are high on our list of priorities and I'm happy that you feel we are achieving our goals. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance in the future. Karen Flynn Internet Manager

Great customer service!

by from Deerfield, NY |

I visited Carbone Dodge after viewing some of their used inventory on the cars.com website. I was very impressed with my sales persons knowledge of the vehicles I asked about. I am in the beginning stages of my search and he did not make me feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. Knowing that this his how he earns his living, I greatly appreciated his patience. I look forward to going back and speaking with him again when I am ready to proceed.

July 19, 2013

Hello Terry, Thank you very much for your kind words. Customer service is very important to us and it's always great to hear that we at the Carbone Auto Group have met or passed your expectations. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance during your car buying process. Karen Flynn Internet Manager

Worst dealership ever

by from Yorkville, NY |

Do not buy a vehicle or get it serviced at carbone dodge I have nothing but problems dealing with this company and with getting them to fix warranty issues. On several attempts to get my vehicle fixed they said there was nothing wrong with the vehicle only to have it break down on the way home.

Don't visit Carbone.....

by from Oneida, NY |

My wife, and I visited Carbone last week, to look at a Chrysler minivan, priced at $8995.00. We arrived at Carbone, and the salesman, James Carbone, drove us to Sangertown Mall, where they had another indoor showroom, that housed this particular vehicle. It was the first minivan we had looked at, since beginning to shop, and we felt extreme pressure, from James, our salesman, to put money down, on the spot. We had a pre-approval from our credit union, so we just needed a purchase offer sheet to fax in to them the next morning. When James brought over the purchase offer for us to sign, once again, he pressured us relentlessly to put money down. I don't know if they can't give an offer sheet w/out money down. But it was very off-putting, being pressured like we were. So we look at the offer sheet, and the price on the sheet is $9995.00. Where the hell did the extra $1000 come from...?!?! Wow. So he took it back to the financing guys, and returned shortly thereafter with another one. Only this time, my wife immediately noticed a fee of $85 for a car wash, listed on the form. Seriously?? We have never been charged by a dealer to wash a vehicle that we intended to purchase. Not to mention, $85, to do so... ?? The vehicle was clean to begin with. We figured, they realized they weren't going to make any money off the financing, and it wasn't an expensive vehicle to begin with, so maybe they were trying to squeeze as much out of our pocket as possible. Whatever the case, at that point we were done. We had James drive us back to the dealership, where we got in our car, and left. At one point during our visit, while discussing vehicle quality, James had told us, "Carbone has a reputation to uphold." "We're not going to sell you just any old minivan." Well, after this experience, Carbone has a totally different type of reputation, as far as we are concerned. And we won't hesitate to let people know it. I understand that we weren't their ideal customer. We weren't coming in, ready to drop $40,000 on a brand new vehicle, and finance with them. Granted, we were only ready to spend no more than $10,000 on a used car. But does that mean that we are any less deserving of fair, respectable service? Not in my book. We were treated like crap. Like gullible, unsuspecting prey. Don't visit Carbone, if you want to avoid this type of treatment.

Unsatisfacyory dealer prep

by from Kirkwood |

I did not receive a lube, oil filter change,fuel& air filter also were due. sales person assured me that a dealer of carbones quality always preforms any such maintenens automaticly.I payed a dealer prep.,and got a truck wash. I am happy with the truck, but will not do business with Carbone again.thank you.Its the prinsiple of honoring one word.