Woody Buick GMC Naperville

Woody Buick GMC Naperville

1585 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-791-9183
Used 888-241-6299

Woody's philosophy is: If you have a trade, you have a deal!

Great relaxed buying experience!

by from Goshen, Indiana |

Wife and I drove a 6 hour round trip to view a used vehicle listed on cars.com at this dealership. Communication was superior providing directions and times of availability. Tom Long represented this vehicle and checked in with me along the trip reassuring me they would be ready to assist us upon are arrival. Once arrived we were greeted immediately and viewed the vehicle in there warm well lighted service area. The vehicle was everything Tom said it was, we drove it and then drove it some more on there private test track. I found Tom to be a real genuine nice guy, no pressures or expectations. Negotiations were hassle free, Tom listened and went to work for me. We purchased the car that night, process was quick and event free. We love the car and Tom followed up a week later to check on our satisfaction. Great job to everyone involved, would definitely buy here again.

great experience at Woody pre-owned

by from Central Illinois |

I stopped in to see about a vehicle i saw for sale on cars.com. I worked with Tom Long when i arrived, and he did great. He patiently worked around numbers with me and did everything I expected to get the deal done. We finally came to a number that worked for us, and i drove away happy! He even called a couple days later to check up and make sure everything is still great. Good guy, I would go back again if i need another car, and i would recommend anyone looking for a good used car to stop in and ask for Tom!

Excellent buying experience

by from Oswego |

We just bought a 2012 Buick Last Crosse. Gene Babbs was extremely helpful! ! We saw what we wanted, got it for a price we could afford. After decades of buying at another dealer, I am proud to say"We bought it at Woody's"!!! Thank you for your services, proud to be part of your family!

How car buying should be!

by from Gilberts, Il |

My wife and I had been to other dealerships before pulling into Woodys. We were sick and tired of the whole "let me talk to my manager" game. Our salesman at Woodys was Jerry I. He was honest, straightforward and made the whole process painless. There was no back and forth. He gave us a great price and honored his word that nothing would change once we got into finance. He found us a vehicle that we hadn't previously considered - at the price we needed. I highly recommend Jerry I.

jaguar

by from west chicago |

they where very nice called and gave me all the info i needed.

Fantastic Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I scheduled an appointment with Tom Long, Certified Sales Consultant, to look at 2012 Buick Lacrosse. Very nice experience. We started with test drive on the dealerships test track. Tom was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and addressed all my questions. When we arrived back at the dealership the used car manager appraised my car while Tom and I started discussing price. At no time did Tom pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable in any way. I was on the fence after about 1 hour of chatting and he offered to have me drive the vehicle home and think on it for a day. After some thought I decided to go in a different direction. While we didn't make a deal I felt that my experience with dealership and especially Tom was well above what I expected when searching for a used vehicle. There is no doubt I would recommend Tom to friends and family if they are in the market for a used vehicle!

Great to work with Sergio at Woody Buick

by from Naperville, IL |

I work nights so it is hard for me to buy a car the traditional way. Using Cars.com as a research tool was really helpful because it allowed me to figure out what I wanted without driving around and spending hours I don't have. After I did my research; I contacted 3 dealers thru Cars.com and asked them to give me a price so I could finalize my purchase. Sergio and the team at Woody Buick understood my situation. They gave me a great test drive and a good price right away. When they didn't have the perfect car for us, they found it and even let us take it home for a day to make sure we were satisfied. You can't beat the service we were given, and we love our new car. Thanks Sergio.

Thank you to Greg and your Service Department

by from Battle Creek, Michigan |

A special thank you to Greg and the service department for helping my daughter after her car broke down while returning back to Michigan on a Sunday night after a weekend volleyball tournament. Greg not only helped her with the different ways to fix the transmission but went beyond to always keep her informed on what was happening. When he found out it would take a few days to fix her car, he volunteered to clean out her cooler for her. After the car was fix, she had to take the train and the "L" to get to your place and when she got off the "L" there was a courtesy car waiting for her. Thank you Greg and to your Service Department for a job well done.

Great to work with Nick in Used Cars

by from Plainfield, IL |

I bought my first car from Nick two years ago and was pleased with the experience enough that I recently returned to him to look for a second car. Unfortunately, I decided to go with a brand that wasn't sold at this dealership but I wanted to take a moment to comment on my experience with Nick. I returned to him time and time again for test drive after test drive and his patience, knowledge, and friendliness was second to none. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured, and regret that I wasn't able give Nick my business as he certainly earned and deserved it. If you're looking for a quality used car, give Nick a call. He's terrific.

I am now a Proud Lacrosse owner!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt with Nick through the buying process and he treated me very well!! Made sure to put my mind at ease during the process. I was a little apprehensive about buying a vehicle with high miles, but he put my mind at ease by letting me know about the factory warranty was still valid and that the vehicle was Certified Pre-Owned. He really made me feel comfortable about my purchase!!

excellent service

by from Aurora, IL |

got very personalised service. Thanks to Mr Bryan. excellent service. I was impressed. Thank you TJ