Woody Buick GMC Naperville

Woody Buick GMC Naperville

1585 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-791-9183
Used 888-241-6299

Woody's philosophy is: If you have a trade, you have a deal!

Great to work with Nick in Used Cars

by from Plainfield, IL |

I bought my first car from Nick two years ago and was pleased with the experience enough that I recently returned to him to look for a second car. Unfortunately, I decided to go with a brand that wasn't sold at this dealership but I wanted to take a moment to comment on my experience with Nick. I returned to him time and time again for test drive after test drive and his patience, knowledge, and friendliness was second to none. Never once did I feel rushed or pressured, and regret that I wasn't able give Nick my business as he certainly earned and deserved it. If you're looking for a quality used car, give Nick a call. He's terrific.

Great to work with Sergio at Woody Buick

by from Naperville, IL |

I work nights so it is hard for me to buy a car the traditional way. Using Cars.com as a research tool was really helpful because it allowed me to figure out what I wanted without driving around and spending hours I don't have. After I did my research; I contacted 3 dealers thru Cars.com and asked them to give me a price so I could finalize my purchase. Sergio and the team at Woody Buick understood my situation. They gave me a great test drive and a good price right away. When they didn't have the perfect car for us, they found it and even let us take it home for a day to make sure we were satisfied. You can't beat the service we were given, and we love our new car. Thanks Sergio.

Thank you to Greg and your Service Department

by from Battle Creek, Michigan |

A special thank you to Greg and the service department for helping my daughter after her car broke down while returning back to Michigan on a Sunday night after a weekend volleyball tournament. Greg not only helped her with the different ways to fix the transmission but went beyond to always keep her informed on what was happening. When he found out it would take a few days to fix her car, he volunteered to clean out her cooler for her. After the car was fix, she had to take the train and the "L" to get to your place and when she got off the "L" there was a courtesy car waiting for her. Thank you Greg and to your Service Department for a job well done.

I am now a Proud Lacrosse owner!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt with Nick through the buying process and he treated me very well!! Made sure to put my mind at ease during the process. I was a little apprehensive about buying a vehicle with high miles, but he put my mind at ease by letting me know about the factory warranty was still valid and that the vehicle was Certified Pre-Owned. He really made me feel comfortable about my purchase!!

excellent service

by from Aurora, IL |

got very personalised service. Thanks to Mr Bryan. excellent service. I was impressed. Thank you TJ

Charger and Impala SS owner

by from Naperville, Il |

Since I stepped foot there both sales and service, treated with nothing but respect. The staff went out of their way to help my family select a car and service it. The experience was so good that we went back to get a second car less than a year later(didnt even bother checking other dealers because of our first experience).