Gault Auto Sport BMW

Used 866-297-6007
Service 877-304-3847

Pain free car shopping

by from Ithaca, NY |

I'm not a fan of car shopping experience. I do research before I shop, do I don't want a salesman asking my a lot of preliminary silly questions as if they are trying to get to know me. This is my third purchase at Gault, with the same salesman. Which means, these guys stick around and stand by the product. BMW's are great vehicles, so they don't need a hard sell. The salesmen obviously know and drive the product, keep up on new features - and don't insult me by taking my paperwork off to a back room manager to "run the numbers." When it's time to pick up the car - which just took two days - they had everything ready to go and spent time with me going over all features. Very personal care and followup. My promo code is PC12312011.

very good experience

by from Elmira, N.Y. |

Started looking and salesperson keeped me abreast of possible vehicles that I was interested in. Everything ready to go as was promised.

Poor service

by from vestal,ny |

Gault changed my oil and forgot to put 2 qts of oil back in, then then proceded to try and blame me, never going back.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Elmira, NY |

I just purchased my 4th BMW - 2 from Gault. I have brought my vehicles in to this dealership for a variety of reasons - maintenance, repair, service. I have dealt with both sales and service. I have NEVER had a bad experience with Gault or its' employees. Every staff person is respectful, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about the customer. They go out of their way for their clients. I most recently dealt with Bill McCabe and Melinda Zosh for sales. They are both excellent and worth their weight in gold. (My promotion code is PC12312011).

bmw service

by from greene ny |

These people are the nicest bunch of incompetent people i have ever encountered at a dealership. I purchased a BMW out of state so needed to have maintenance done locally. On most occasions they were unsuccessful in completing the necessary maintenance...which was routine...without waiting most of the day for the car ( while I waited at the dealership) only to find out that the work being done was not done successfully or that the price was not in line with the work done : the last issue being a simple battery replacement that cost $500. That will be my last appointment with Gault. Incidentally I called to see what oil was recommended for a top off...the call was never returned.

Easy to Buy A Car Here

by from Vestal, NY |

I disliked buying cars; I'd rather go to the dentist..... until I started buying cars at Gault BMW. The salesperson and sales manager were both fantastic and made the process easy and pain free. I have also found the service department extremely accommodating. I highly recommend Gault BMW!!!