4375 Lincoln Ave., Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-245-8840
Used 888-293-4069
Service 888-476-8829

We'll make it worth your while to come to Lisle!

"Couldn't ask for a better buying experience!"

by from New Orleans, LA |

A quick search lead me to Volvo of Lisle and we got it right on the first try! John Taylor was quick to respond with honest an assessment of the vehicle and always quick to respond. They made sure everything was prepared and ready to go as I would be driving the vehicle home over 900 miles away. As I stated above, "Couldn't ask for better!" You will not be disappointed in going with the team at Volvo of Lisle. Thanks again gentlemen!

Great and efficient experience

by from Glen Ellyn, Il |

We stopped at Volvo of Lisle just to browse, as we have been thinking of replacing one of our cars. Lolita Cook greeted us and offered to show us around. We test drove a couple of cars and went home to think it over. We were back several hours later to purchase a used XC70. We have never had such an easy, quick, and actually fun car buying experience. Lolita knew the cars and was able to answer all of our questions, complete with humorous stories. She and the managers stayed after hours to get us set up; I love my car and had a great experience purchasing it!

14 years buying with Volvo of Lisle

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

My wife and I have been purchasing cars from Ken Kowal and Rick Winkler for the past 14 years and must say that we never once had a bad experience. We have purchased a total of 9 cars from Ken and Rick. Ken Kowal is the General Sales Manager, he is a very transparent in his negotiations, he will treat you with respect, and he will go out of his way to give you the best deal in town. Do yourself a favor and check them out for your new or used car purchase, you will not be disappointed! Tell Ken that Jim R. sent you! Kenny- keep up the great work. We are looking forward to purchasing our next car from you soon.

"Volvo 4 Life"

by from Chicago, IL |

Trading in my older model S40 was a hard decision, but John made it a super easy transition. I totally felt respected; and he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. Volvo of Lisle has impeccable service. When I found a small issue after I left the lot, they were willing to make it right and really went the extra mile to make sure I way happy. So not only does John in sales get kudos, but John in service does too. This is why Volvo drivers keep coming back. It's definitely safe to say that: "I love my new car!" Thank you Volvo of Lisle! :-)

"Volvo 4 Life"

by from Chicago, IL |

Professional team, great service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Even though we live in Albuquerque, on a business trip to Chicago I happened to stay at a hotel right across this dealership. I stopped by the dealership to look into pre-owned XC60s and I ended leaving with one. The buying process was great and they did a pretty good job. The pricing was fair and on top of that they arranged the transportation of the car without any issues. Given that we transported cars between states and we received the car in Albuquerque flawless. We found couple of minor issues that I could have paid more attention during the buying process but they are nothing note worthy. The team is very trust worthy and I would buy from Volvo of Lisle again regardless of whichever state we live in. BIG THANK YOU!

26 years of being happy with Volvo of Lisle!!

by from Naperville, IL |

After 26 years of buying cars from Volvo of Lisle, we made our 4th purchase this month from Rick Winkler. Volvo of Lisle is wonderful to customers, from sales to finance, to customer service to service on the vehicle itself - this is what I call TEAM VOLVO!!! Always there for the customer. My 4th sedan from Volvo of Lisle, is jsut a gorgeous car. I came in looking for a sports sedan, and found this gorgeous 2013 with super low miles on the lot. They made the entire sales process painless. If you are looking for a safe, beautiful vehicle that can give you years of service, and reliability, call Rick Winkler at Volvo of Lisle. Then when you need service, Team Volvo is there for you again: Dominic, Dave, John and Tim are at the ready to help you. The techinicans are the best in the business so do not worrry about being over-serviced. Safety is their number 1 concern. I am still driving my S70 with 187,000 miles on it, and the service team tells me it will go for many more miles. Our daughter drives it to school and work. That is testimony to its safety record. Visit Volvo of Lisle before you buy your next vehicle. You will not be disappointed.

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT STAFF

by from CHICAGO IL |

In 1985, my wife and I purchased our 1st Volvo from Volvo of Lisle, and we recently purchased our 4th Volvo. We always have our Volvo serviced at the Lisle dealership. Thanks to the Korallus family and to their sales and service staff for the many years of excellent service.

by from Joliet |

The sales people where a pleasure to work with but the vehicle that I purchase needed tires and brakes they said that the the truck was inspected if that was the case they would notice that the truck needed tires and brakes done they said the truck is sold as is but my truck is still under warranty.I email them about it and nothing happen they knoew it was a safety issue but all they cared about is to make the sale.Not about selling safe vehicles

Volvo of Lisle responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Charles, I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I went and checked our inspection of your vehicle. The tires all had 5/32 to 6/32 of wear left. This is an acceptable amount of wear remaining. The breaks had over 40% wear left. If you need any further explanation please call me at 630-852-6000 Ken Kowal GSM Volvo of Lisle