Matthews Chevrolet

3733 Old Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2567
Used 866-984-2566
Service 866-984-2568

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

Satisfied with my new vehicle

by from Endicott, NY |

After recently visiting Matthews Auto, I purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox LT from them. I was first greeted by Peter F, who was very helpful with the whole buying experience. He kept in contact with me through the entire process, and was able to answer any questions I had. Tammi the finance manager was also very helpful in explaining all of the different payment options available to me, and was able to get me a low interest rate loan through Visions Federal Credit Union. The vehicle looked great on delivery, and the one price approach saved me time and effort trying to bargain for a lower price. Compared to other dealers in the area with similar vehicles, this vehicle came at a good price.

Purchase of new vehicle at Matthews Chevy from Dav

by from Oxford, NY |

Just purchased a 2015 Silverado from David Reyes. Traded a 2013 Silverado and am very happy with the experience. Have purchased several vehicles from David and he has always gone the extra mile for us. The Chevy service people have been great to work with. They have been responsive to any problems and have always taken care of them to my satisfaction. Even the finance people have worked hard to get us the best interest rates.

Ken Burton is GREAT to work with!

by from Binghamton, NY |

We had a great experience working with Ken Burton at Matthews Chevy. This is the 3rd car we have purchased from him.

Excellent customer service/buying experience

by from Unadilla, NY |

I purchased a used car off of the salesman Peter at Mathews Chevy even though he said he was new he was still very helpful just like he had been there for years. He was excellent and made my buying experience very easy. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a new/used car to shop at Mathews because they are an excellent dealer. I purchased a 2012 Buick verano and love the car and the service they gave me before I took it off the lot, they even put new brake pads on the car! Excellent dealer and someone I would buy from again.

Great Customer Service, Clean Facility

by from Port Crane, New York |

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Equinox the customer service was awesome, very friendly, not pushy, explained everything that I needed to know up front. Helped me get financing at an incredible rate. Will not hesitate to send anyone to them for buying a car . And I know from past experience the service is great too.

Shopper new SUV

by from Farmington, NY |

I live in Farmington Ny whick is about 3 hours from Vestal. Stop in Matthews when visiting family in area. Love the feel of Matthews and salesman Frank Vallely.. Did such a great job we bought new GMC Acadia. Frank brought the new car to our home in Farmington with out even thinking about it. We are buying every car from Matthews and Frank Vallely

new cruze buyer

by from Oxford ny |

salesman was great. took time to go over all option and car with us. Frank Vallely is a very good salesman will tell everyone about him and Matthews..

Thanks Chad

by from Apalachin, NY |

It's not very often that you stop and thank your parts guy unless it is -8 and your car starts right up. I was recently in the Matthew vestal location because my car wasn't starting...turns out I just needed a new battery. Chad from the parts department made sure I got the one I needed and assured me I wouldn't have any problems. He was right...thanks Chad for your excellent customer service!

False advertising by this dealer!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This dealer has had the same vehicle listed on cars.com for several weeks. I emailed two weeks ago, and after a few emails I was told it was sold and they would like to help me find something else. I passed. Two weeks later THE SAME TRUCK is listed at the SAME PRICE as two weeks ago. After a second email about it, I was told it just sold. They keep posting a new 2013 model Chevy for sale, and when you email about it they try and move you into a 2014 for $6000 more. BAIT AND SWITCH!!!

Caddy buyer

by from Vestal, NY |

Found the perfect Used Escalade at Matthews. With matthews one price it was selling for thousands under book price. other dealer were selling about the same suv for thousands more. I got the best deal from matthews and Frank Vallely. This is the 3rd new car I've bought from Matthews and not the last. Thank-You Matthews and Frank .....

Truck Buyer

by from New berlin, NY |

Best buying experience yet. bought many new cars and trucks but my 1st at Matthews. Frank Vallely my salesman was the best. I will buy all my trucks from Matthews in future!!!!