Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

My first Mitsubishi!

by from Binghamton, NY |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our first Mitsubishi! Tom Griffin explained everything extremely well and allowed us to make an informed decision. Tom allowed us to drive the car twice and made sure we knew what was important to listen for and check for so that we would be comfortable. It was an outstanding experience and we look forward to many years with the new car!

New Car Tuesday = Happy Emmilie

by from Binghamton, NY |

I purchased a used Chrysler 200 from Matthews Planet Pre-Owned and couldn't be happier with the excellent customer service that I received. Working with Jack Conaty was a pleasure. He made the car buying experience easy! I received a very low interest rate when financing through the dealership. All in all, this was a great car buying experience. I look to purchasing another vehicle from Matthews Planet Pre-Owned in the future.

My first Matthew's expierence

by from Vestal, NY |

I came into Matthew's Planet Preowned after looking at the website. It was my first time here and it was the best and easiest car buying experience yet. Tom Griffin provided the best service out of any car salesmen I've dealt with. It was a refreshing experience. I would definitely come back when looking for a different car in the future.

Esther got a new super nice dodge advenger

by from Binghamton Ny |

I was looking for a decent used car. I found a reasonable car . I talked to Jack Conaty and he let me test drive the car and helped me start getting paper work together. He also keep in contact with me throughout the whole process and was very easy to get a hold of anytime of the day . I am very happy that I was helped out in a smooth and easy way. I am very satisfied with all the help that I got while in the process of getting the car.

2013 Escape buying process

by from Endicott, NY |

This has got to be the best car buying experience I have had. Tom Griffith was a Great pleasure to work with. Tom went out of his way to get me the information I needed as well as getting me into the car in a timely manner. I will be back for service and when the time comes again to buy another vehicle. Also thank you so much for being a pet friendly business, Demitri and I great appreciate it!!

Great experience buying my Fusion

by from Norwich, NY |

I began my car search on the internet, emailed the team at Matthews, and received a very prompt response. Ended up dealing with Jack Conaty in Vestal. It was an easy transaction from start to finish. Jack is knowledgeable and personable, and I did not feel pressured at all. Matthews managed to get me a better interest rate and lower monthly payment than I even anticipated. I felt I was a priority to Matthews and Jack really went above and beyond to make sure everything went the way I wanted it to. Awesome experience all around, and I will definitely recommend both Matthews and Jack to friends and family.

matthews

by from Endicott, NY |

Tom Griffin was amazing. He was helpful wonderful, through all the issues I had to buying a car. He should me exactly what I was looking for, and helped me pick my perfect car. Thanks to Tom I would recommend Matthews to anyone, and when I need a new car I will go directly to Matthews, hopefully with Tom. Great experience!

My time at Mathews

by from Waverly,N.Y. |

It was a pleasure dealing with Tom Griffin.I would send a friend or a family member here for business.

my experience buying my chev. cruze

by from kirkwood, new york |

Tom Griffin was an excellent sales person and my experience was a pleasant one, I love my cruze.

my experience buying my chev. cruze