Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Wonderful Experience

by from Endwell, NY |

Alan Mahakian was my car sales person and he did a wonderful job. He was kind and very helpful. Because of him, I had a very pleasant buying experience. I have dealt with Matthews in the past and love the way I am treated here. I will definitely recommend Matthews to others.Thank you Alan for all you did!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda Eastman

great service! happy new owner of a chrystler 300

by from owego ny 13827 |

love this place! easy to buy from, in and out with no problem at all. i walked in and started test driving within 5 minutes. everything jack conaty promised,happened, just as he said. 100% truthful. i cant praise them highly enough.highly recomended. i will come back for my next vehicle, and recomed to family and friends. thank you!

great service

by from binghamton, ny |

Dakota Pasquale from plant preowned was great, he was very helpful and help us with all our needs.

Pontiac buyer; great experience!

by from Vestal, NY |

I was looking for a used car and came to Matthews Planet Pre-Owned after looking at several other dealerships. Jack Conaty and the team at Matthews Planet Pre-Owned did very well by me and I was able to work out a good deal. Jack went out of his way to help and made it a very pleasant experience.

I love my new vehicle, It's a good car

by from Endicott, NY |

My new vehicle is really nice and planet preowned and Mr Bill Frank is a good consultant on everything . Thank you very much for been in business with you guys

Great Service

by from Montrose, PA |

We recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan from Planet Preowned, Jeff Wickman was our salesman. We arrived late on a Thursday night and he did not rush us. He took the time to go over our options and even looked at other Matthews lots for what we wanted. He was very helpful and understanding when we had to change our pick up and the rest of the staff was terrific. We would definitely come back and recommend Planet Preowned to our friends and family.

Love my new truck....WOW!!!!!!!

by from Newark Valley |

Bill Frank salesperson at Planet Pre-Owned on the Vestal Parkway is the best ever. I met Bill around lunchtime and 3 hours later I drove home in my new/used Nissan Titan pickup. I got a great deal a super warranty and they have an awards program that will save me tons of money over the next few years. Planet Pre-owned is the best place ever to buy a vehicle. Everyone there is friendly and they have a great atomsphere including hot chocolate and coffee.

2nd Time Purchase, Even Better Experience!

by from Cooperstown, New York |

This is my 2nd time purchasing a car from this dealership within 16 months. I was unfortunately in an accident and needed a replacement car rather quickly. I was able to get in touch with Jack Conaty at Planet Pre-Owned in Vestal, who invited me down on MY time schedule and was able to get me into the exact car I wanted. So easy! This dealership is hands-down the best I've ever dealt with, and the staff is always professional and curtious. HIGHLY recommend this place.....

happy customers

by from Endicott, NY |

Rob Deroat and Pete were a great help and worked hard for us. We would come back again.

Great first time buying Experiance

by from Deposit,NY |

As a first time car buyer, Matthews help me with everything. I could not have asked for more.