Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Friendly atmosphere, Great service

by from Binghamton,NY |

Alan is a very helpful and friendly salesman. I can't say enough about the sale. It was fantastic. We will definetly come back for our next car.

Great experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

Bill Frank at Planet Preowned was very nice to deal with while shopping for a car. He took his time to explain everything and was very patient.

Smooth Sailing II - Service

by from Windsor, NY |

I commented before on how good of a job Planet Preowned did when I bought my Dodge Journey. When I got it home, I noticed some scratches on the front bumper that I didn't see before. I called Planet Preowned and spoke to the manager, Jim, and he took care of everything. Their service guys couldn't fix it, but he found someone else to fix it and he did a fantastic job!! My car looks fabulous, thanks to Jim! Jim went above and beyond to keep me a happy customer and it worked. Thank you Jim for everything!!!

New Town & Country Owner

by from Norwich, NY |

When my son bought a car here recently, my wife and I test drove a used Town & Country. We were most pleased with the vehicle and the assistance of this dealership so we chose to buy the vehicle. We were especially pleased with the salesman, Jack Conaty.

Great job.

by from Vestal, NY |

Alan was very helpful with the whole experiance I had at Matthews. He took the time to make sure everything went just as planned. He sat down and explained everything to me in detail so there was nothing I missed out on. I would reccomend them to everyone.

Great Experience

by from Vestal, NY |

This was my first time buying a car of my own and it was a pretty simple process. All of the staff was friendly. Thanks to Rob DeGroat and Alan Mahakian!

All around greatness

by from Binghamton ny |

Bill and Allen have been a great help in finding the car im in love with.They went out of their way to help me in to my new car.and never lost a smile or a laugh while doing it. I reccomend matthews planet preowned to anybody who is looking for a new car.

new ford focus owner

by from newark valley,new york |

Went to Matthews plant pre-owned, and had a wonderful expereance buying a vehicle, Jack conaty was very helpfull.

Above and beyond personified.

by from Binghamton, NY |

Alan Mahakian helped me buy a car from Planet Preowned -- he was great! Alan went way above and beyond the necessities and made the experience extra special for me and my 22-year-old daughter by helping me surprise her with the car of her dreams, a Nissan Cube. Alan was so polite and helpful throughout the entire purchase. Alan answered all of my concerns and questions and reassured me that I could buy the car that meant so much to my lovely daughter. Everyone involved in the sale was kind and bent over backwards to help me make the occasion a very memorable surprise for my daughter by placing the Cube inside with balloons and my sign to surprise her.

Daughter's first car

by from Wyalusing, PA |

This is our eighth vehicle from Matthews, we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Jack Conaty was very good to us from the time we hit the lot.