Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Mommys Got a New Versa!

by from Johnson city, NY 13790 |

Came to look for a new car, and Jack Conaty was the best salesperson ever!! He helped me every step of the way and also Pete the fiance gentleman!! Cant thank these guys enough, will be back to buy a new car again!! Will be a repeat customer!! Thank you Mathews!!

great service, clean facilities,

by from binghamton, new york |

the dealer was very friendly and answered all of my questions no matter how insignificant. He showed me all of the features of the new car and how to use them. He went on the test drive with me and was very patient and courteous to me. he did not make me feel awkward or bad about not knowing anything about a new car. I have never had anything younger than a 2001 so I did not know anything about newer cars. I had a very good experience with them. The transaction was quick, they flexed to my timeline so that i could get everything i needed and to pick up the car when i could because of my work schedule. I think what was very impressive is that they did all of the paperwork for me when it came to the registration and the DMV, i did not have to run around or take off of work to go(You all should know about the hassles of the DMV), so that was a huge plus right there. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

new accent buyer

by from owego new york |

very satisfyed with all your customer service reps expecially Rob Degroat. he was very upfront and honest with me and very helpful. will definatly refer family and friends here. Thank you Mathews for a great experience!

Matthews Experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

Tom Griffin helped me get my new Kia and I couldn't be happier! Everything was done in a timely matter with no hassle. Thank you so much!

finding alan to purchase a vehichle

by from Harpursville ny |

alan made our car buying experience enjoyable. there was no pressure. we feel we got a good buy along with the trade in. I also want to thank mathews for helping our daughter with her mazda 3 a few months ago, .we had a garage tell us the car needed a new computer and it was going to cost her 1400 dollars. i took the car to mathews mazda it was a couple of frayed wires it cost 180 dollars to fix. robin was a huge help.

Purchase Vehicle

by from Springville, PA |

Great customer service, willing to work with you. Would recommend to others.

We have a new Nissan Rogue

by from Berkshire NY |

Our auto shopping experience at Mathews Planet preowned was great. We will return the next time we want another vehicle. Jack Conaty is a knowedgable salesman and made us feel comfortable.

Joe Hoover

by from Newark Valley, NY |

Joe was extremely nice, friendly and professional. Did not try to sell us something we didn't want and kept the options open.

My fun time at Planet Pre-Ownd

by from Endwell, NY |

My time with Tom was a great experience. We are about the same age and we found allot to talk about. I am a paraplegic so I was looking for a newer van that had more features than my old one. I looked at two a Dodge and a Chrysler. They were both nice but I had Tom take me for a test drive in the Town & Country. He took his time with me since I use a wheel chair which was a great plus. The reason that I rated good on some items was the day we had to do the purchase it took some time for the paper work to get done. I understood that the person was busy but if these guy's are like Tom they will need to hire another to pick up the slack. The facilities could be better for a person in a wheel chair.. I could not get to the Sight & Sound counter because of stairs and the bathroom is small. Overall the purchasing a car here was EXCELLENT.

My Traverse!

by from Johnson City, NY |

I needed a larger vehicle due to growing children and large German Shepherd dogs. Years ago I purchased my little car from Matthew's so I went on line and saw they had a Chevy Traverse. Making an appointment for the test drive was very easy and Jack Conaty even found me ANOTHER Traverse when I didn't jump on the first one fast enough! I got a great interest rate, the payments are even lower than what we first thought. Very easy process and no pressure.