Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

New trailblazer owner

by from johnson city ny |

We've been looking for a vehichle a little while. than at work while plowing the lots over the raido i heard about planet pre-owned so we decided to give it a shot.we got here looked around and as if it was calling my name was the vehicle for my my dream vehicle. i just had to have it so this nice guy by the name of Jack Conaty was the guy to make this happen. we sat down and he explain to me how he was gonna place me in my ride no matter what. and before i even had a chance to give up my dream. i recieved a call the next day telling me my dream has come true .now im back and today ill be taking her home . we would like to thank Jack and the rest of planet pre- owned team for going all the way and more making two strangers feel right at home.

Thumbs up for Planet Preowned!

by from Hancock NY |

I had heard rumors of how great Planet Preowned was, how great their services was from family and freinds, but experiencing it was all worth the while. Bill Frank along with Jim Moore worked with me, having the poor credit history that I do to give me what I wanted and ensure that my purchase and vehicle selection met my needs. I am pleased with the level of service that was provided and would recommend them to anyone!

2011 Toyota camry buyer

by from Binghamton, N.Y. |

My purchase at Matthews Planet Preowned was made easy and I felt good about. Jeffrey Wickman made my purchasing a great experience, I hope to be able to purchase another vehicle in the near future from Planet Preowned. Thanks Jeff for making my experience a great one.

Great personal service

by from Vestal NY |

Our salesman, Alan Mahakian, took such good care of us, and made sure our car buying experience was as good as it could be. We will definitely go to Matthews again!

the best experience

by from johnson city ny |

this was my first time buying a car. Jim in fiance and Bill frank associate have made my experience one of the best possible. They made me feel more than welcome, answered all my questions in a manner that i unserstood and made my overall experience the best ever. Planted preowned is the best place to buy a car from. they make the experience welcoming. i had looked at other places and I was happy with my decision to come here. I would recommend to all my family and friends next time they buy a car to come here!!! I really appreciate their hospitalty. THANKS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!

Super Experience!

by from Binghamton, NY |

Sales rep, Alan, never pressured us. He did his job with courtesy and respect. Much easier to buy here than from two other local dealers. Thanks!

Redsox fan

by from Vestal, Ny |

Jeff Wickman my sales rep did an awesome job with his knowledge of the facility and getting me in to my vehicle quick and painless. Explained everything in detail to me, management was kind and quick with getting me what i needed and not pushing anything on me i didnt need. Highly recommend this location to everyone i know and right to Jeff.

2011 Impala

by from Owego, NY |

Jeff was more than helpful in assisting my fiancee and I while searching for a pre-owned sedan. While the entire staff at Matthew's Planet Preowned was very friendly and welcoming, Jeff went above and beyond to find exactly what we were looking for. I will certainly recommend Matthew's to friends and family.

forte buyer

by from Vestal, NY |

I had a wonderful experience with Jeff Wickman to purchase my Forte. I felt that he was genuinely honest and very informative as to all of the information I needed regarding the programs and warranty I signed up for. I would highly recommend Jeff and Matthews planet pre-owned to my family and friends for a high quality pre-owned car. Thanks Jeff!

Purchased the Dodge Avenger 2011....Very excited

by from Binghamton NY |

Rob DeGroat was my salemans...he helped him everyway he could. Explained things well! I appreciate Peter in finacing helping me also. I will reccomend my friends and family!!