Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609 New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607 Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613 Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Jackie Sammon - Satisfied Customer

by from Endicott, NY 13760 |

I was very happy with the service I received, I believe that everyone that I dealt with went the extra mile to make sure everything went just as smoothly as possible with my leasing a brand new Passat. I want to thank Chris that spoke with my Mom and I before we got over to Joe, Joe knows what he is talking about, he is very professional and pleasant. Pete, the Financial Manager, was very nice to deal with also. Jim you have a good crew working for you. I already have mentioned you folks to my daughter so down the road I am sure she will be one of your pleased customers. Thank You Again.

Jeremy Jackson is the BEST!

by from Conklin, NY |

Excellent communication very friendly. He provided a very pleasant experience and would work with him again. Very knowledgeable of all parts of sales interaction :-)

Jack Conaty

by from Binghamton, NY |

I had been shopping for vehicles online and by stopping by lots, I found a couple vehicles of note online at Matthews Mitsubishi / VW and stopped by the lot. Jack Conaty introduced himself, answered all my questions, and got me test driving the Outlander Sport. The staff at Matthews went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and reassured about buying a car there. Over the next two days, they answered calls, got back to me quickly, and made me feel like the whole business was there for me. Upon purchasing the vehicle, Jack introduced me to the guys in service, parts, and finalizing the deal with Peter in finance. I'm now the proud owner of a NEW silver Outlander Sport with 13 miles on it. Thanks Jack and the rest of the people at Matthews for making this experience a breeze!

Great experience and excellent service

by from Endicott, New York |

Jimmy D eased my anxious mind about purchasing a vehicle. He thoroughly explained everything in layman's terms and happily re-explained them when I wasn't sure. I was in my new car the very next day. I was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend ANYONE to check out Matthew's. Just as for Jimmy D!

Excellent to work with. Great Sales Staff!

by from Factoryville, PA |

I worked with Jeremy Jackson in buying my 2010 Sierra and he was more than patient with us. We had an issue and could not pick up the vehicle on the scheduled day. Jeremy pushed to get everything completed including cleaning the truck again (was already clean too)! Everyone in the dealership was courteous and very helpful.

Jeremy Jackson

by from Apalachin, NY |

Jeremy was a superb salesman and contributed to a very positive buying experience.

Jack Conaty

by from Binghamton NY |

Was shopping for a used vehicle for over a month. Went onto Matthews website, found the car I wanted to test drive. My phone calls were returned promptly.Test drive scheduled promptly. Process was smooth,Salesman Jack Conaty took his time and explained everything about the car to me. Pete Richman worked diligently to get me a good rate. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car

3rd car from Rob DeGroat at Matthews

by from Sidney Center, New York |

Had Excellent experience every time here with Rob Degroat at Matthews. Have come back 3 times and will recomend anyone to come see him.

Our experience with Tim Grassi was GREAT!!!!

by from Afton NY |

Tim Grassi at Mathews Auto was our sales peson and he was great He was very helpful with answering all our questions he went out of his way to help us and even had a vehicle brought from Norwich so we didn't have to drive. Would recomend Tim Grassi to all our friends

Buying Process with Joe Hoover

by from Vestal,NY |

Joe Hoover was an outstanding sales executive to work with. The Finance dept was very helpful as well. The sales process from start to finish was terrific and effortless.