Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Best Place to buy a Car

by from Chenango Forks NY |

I had a great experience buying my car here. Bill Frank was a great salesmen and did not give us the run around. As an added bonus the salesmen here do not work off of commission. Pete Richmond did everything he could to get us into a reliable car as quickly as he could and helped us with insurance issues and also registration. Over all this was a very good experience for me and my family. When its time for me to trade in my Chevy Aveo I will lbe coming back for my next car.

My first time buying a car from Planet Pre owned

by from New Milford, Pennsylvania |

My experience with Planet Pre owned was very good. As it is my first time taking a loan out for a vehicle, i was very apprehensive. Tom Griffin went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, and he took his time explaining the entire process at my pace. I'd highly recommend Planet Pre owned, and Tom, to anyone else looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Tom!!!!

Jack Conaty Is The Man!

by from Guilford, NY |

With the experience of selling cars in the past I had a big advantage as a customer walking into the place so I knew what I didn't want in the buying process. I didn't want a rude, pushy & dishonest salesperson trying to sell me the most expensive car on the lot nor did I want any gimmicks that come with buying a car which include but are not limited to corrosion protectors, interior stain protection or Ziebart protective coating [all a waste of money for things that either don't work or you just plain don't need at twice the retail price & the only person that benefits from the purchase is the dealership & salesperson (bonuses)]. When you're looking for a newer car I highly recommend this dealership. No pushy salespeople means you wont get taken for a ride by the business after signing the papers. This is one of the few dealerships that doesn't fit the reputation that most car dealerships have. Very polite, friendly & knowledgeable sales team. My wife bought a car over the summer from this dealership & I myself was looking to upgrade from the little sedan I had. I had the pleasure of working with salesman Jack Conaty & he was awesome! He is very friendly, helpful & most importantly honest without being "fake" when dealing with customers. He made things very easy & did everything possible to try not to make the buying process a stress induced headache. My only regret driving away from the dealership in my newer car was that I forgot to grab a bunch of his business cards to hand out to anyone in the market for a brand new or newer car.

Chris and Peter were amazing

by from Endicott, NY |

I was in a very bad car accident where I was hit by an uninsured driver. The accident left me financially strapped and worried I would not be able to get a car loan, because I'm a student. Salesman Chris and the finance manager Peter helped me every step of the way and made the experience as least stressful as possible. I got a wonderful deal on a great car. I will definitely be buying my next car from them and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new car.

My first Buying Expierence With matthews

by from Chenango forks |

I Found My Expierance with Matthews Simple,i new how much i wanted to spend and what year of car i wanted to purchase,Tom Griffen was Excellant ,Like i said made it very simple,Very Professional,Went above and Beyond to Make My buying expierence easy.Cant say enough good about him.

Not a bug but that's OK

by from Chenango Forks NY |

The buying process was relatively painless. I found Jack Conaty to be very personable and easy to talk with. I would reccommend both Jack and Mathews to prospective buyers.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Endwell |

I've just completed leasing a 2014 VW Jetta from Matthews VW Dealership in Vestal, NY. This has been the best, easiest and efficient experience I've ever had acquiring a new vehicle. The salesperson, Joe Hoover, was excellent and guided me through determining our auto requirements and selection of the best vehicle on site to meet our needs. Particularly, I appreciated the going over all the features of the new vehicle. The price was right. The process was pleasant. And we will definitely visit Matthews for our next new vehicle in the future.

Great Service

by from Johnson City, NY |

Went to Planet Preowned to get a car and Jack Conaty took great care of me. Very informative and easy to work with. Made purchasing my Nissan Altima a breeze. This is the place to go for quality used cars.

New Jetta

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

Bought a new 2014 Jetta for my son at Matthews VW. Jack Conaty was our salesman who worked with us to reach the best deal for us. Great service, good deal. I would recommend Jack and Matthews to anyone in the market for a new VW.

Came in to look at a used car

by from Niskayuna NY |

Alan was helpful and friendly in assisting me purchasing a new used car

Came in to see Alan & Jim for repeat business

by from Endicott, NY |

I came back to Matthews because I was recently in a minor car accident- my car was totaled so I needed a new car. I went to Matthews to see Alan M to see what options I had. Alan was so nice and helpful and attended to all my needs re what I needed and wanted out of a car. I knew then I need not go anywhere else looking for a car. Within a day or so Alan informed me my loan for the car I picked out was approved and he got me in the new car that day. I had another great buying experience with Alan M and will be a lifetime customer of Matthews. Thanks again Matthews!!!