Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

This begins a new JOURNEY!!!

by from Vestal, New York |

I was having a difficult time getting financed until I came to Planet Pre-Owned. Jack Conaty worked diligently on my behalf. Today, I will drive away with my dream car and my credit will begin to be repaired. I stuck with Jack from the very beginning. He was loyal, amiable, and, above all, HONEST (How refreshing in 2015). Thank you Jack and Planet Pre-Owned. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I will keep you in mind for friends and loved-ones. God Bless You All!

there really is no reason to go anywhere else :)

by from Windsor NY |

this is our second car buying experience with Matthews Planet Pre-Owned. currently needed a new used car that was solid and that we could rely on and trust to get our family around safely. after having already purchased a vehicle previously through Matthews we knew their reputation and service was excellent and never considered shopping else where. Matthews makes car shopping easy and smooth, with no pressure. We were so happy to work with Sales Consultant Jack Conaty. We walked in and told Jack what we wanted and what we were working with and he gave us some quick awesome choices of cars for us. We are so happy to be driving our new used Ford Focus home today and are excited about the service package that covers the car too. Thank you Matthews for helping our family to have safe, reliable transportation that we can count on. We look forward to continuing to work together in the future. With service this good, there really is no need to go anywhere else. :)

Go see Tim Grassi, he is very helpful and awesome!

by from Binghamton NY |

I would recommend Tim Grassi to anyone looking to buy a new car, he is very helpful. He is low pressure with a lot of knowledge about cars and he listens to what your looking for, and helps you find the car for you!

a great car buying experience.

by from Endwell, NY |

Tim Grassi showed: great personal attention, gave detailed information, was patience with questions, showed excellent customer oriented consideration, he was extremely personable through entire process.

Purchaser

by from Johnson City, NY |

My buying experience was extremely pleasant. I didn't get any sales pressure and got exactly what i wanted for the amount i expected to pay. Rob and Pete worked hard to get me financed and get me the vehicle i wanted.

Chris is great

by from vestal ny |

i had a wonderful experience at mathews auto. i was treated very well and they answered all my questions with a kind demeanor. the salesman Chris Royea was extremely nice and courtious. he kept in contact with me the entire time from start to finish. i would recomend anyone to stop in and look to purchase a vehichle from this dealership.

Excited Buyer

by from Johnson city , NY |

Joe Hoover was a very helpful sales man. He communicated with me. He help fine my dream car.

Tim was EXCELLENT!!

by from Endicott, NY |

Loved the no haggle deal. It actually made buying the car fun! Tim was fantastic, very helpful and went to multiple dealerships within the Matthews group with us. Thankful for such a great guy!

Chris R was great!!!!!!!

by from Vestal, NY |

Very smooth transaction. Very friendly and accomodating. Great experience overall and will defenetely come back for another car in future.

Great salesman!

by from Windsor, Ny |

Joe is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. This is my second time buying from him and would recommend him to friends and family.

my first new car from matthews! So excited!!!!!!

by from Binghamton New york |

I bought my new car from Rob DeGroat at Matthews Auto is was a great experiance and I am glad that I came here for my new car! Great deals and great people to deal with. I will recommend them to everyone that I know that is looking for a new car! thanks again Matthews!!!!