Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

This begins a new JOURNEY!!!

by from Vestal, New York |

I was having a difficult time getting financed until I came to Planet Pre-Owned. Jack Conaty worked diligently on my behalf. Today, I will drive away with my dream car and my credit will begin to be repaired. I stuck with Jack from the very beginning. He was loyal, amiable, and, above all, HONEST (How refreshing in 2015). Thank you Jack and Planet Pre-Owned. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I will keep you in mind for friends and loved-ones. God Bless You All!

Grade a service from Tim Grassi!

by from Harpursville NY |

I have never bought a car from a dealership before and im glad that i never need to find a new dealer again! Tim Grassi went the extra mile to make this a painless and smooth deal. From my first call here to the minute i left with my car i was given the utmost in complete service. Tim answered all of my questions and put to rest all of my concerns.I highly recomend him for anyone in the market for a car. He and Peter Richman the finance Manager went above and beyond to make the deal even sweeter than what was originally promised!! Their outstanding service puts them in a class of their own. make sure you call Tim before anyone else!

Great Experience @ Matthews. Awesome!!

by from Cincinnatus,New York |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE AT MATTEWS . Rob Degroat was fantastic!!! From the sales manager to the financial expert nothing but the highest praise .

Great bargain!

by from Penfield, NY |

I could not be happier with my experience at Planet Preowned and Matthews. The value, professional sales support and ease of business was first-rate. This car was for daughter at college. I will be back for my next daughter's car soon!

My Beautiful Mustang

by from Johnson city, NY |

i came to Matthews Plantet Preowned and test drove my dream car, my Mustang. Jack Conaty worked very hard to get me the best deal. He made it possible to have my dream fulfilled!!!!!!! I will always be grateful to Jack and the team for all that they did for me. Thank you so very much Matthews family!!!!!

Joe Hoover Review

by from Newark Valley, NY |

Joe gave exceptional service to my daughter and I. He answered all our questions, was professional and extremely approachable. My son will soon be a customer, as well. Overall, we were very satisfied with our experience! Give the guy a raise..or promotion!

Second Car!!

by from Vestal Parkway, Vestal, NY |

It was a great pleasure to work with Joe on buying our used vehicle. He was very patient as we had no idea what we wanted. He was also very quick to get anything we were interested in. Also the buying process was very simple as everything was done and ready for us.

Joe Hoover

by from Vestal NY |

Joe Hoover was wonderful throughout this entire process. He was helpful and attentive. I always felt that he had my best interest at heart. It was a truly great experience, as always, with Matthews.

Number one car dealer in Broome County!

by from Binghamton NY |

We were concerned about our credit history but we had found a car online that would work with our budget. My husband filled out the online application and within 24 hours he had a call back from Joe Hoover (our sales representative). We scheduled our test drive (the vehicle we were interested in was at another Planet Preowned). The Matthews Planet Preowned Vestal team brought the vehicle to us no questions asked! We came in for our test drive and Joe helped us through every part of the process. We were treated with respect, kindness and the utmost care throughout the process. My husband and I can not say enough good things about Joe Hoover, the finance manager Pete Richman and the Matthews Planet Preowned in Vestal. We will never go anywhere else to buy a car again!! These guys are AMAZING!

My experience at Matthews

by from Vestal ny |

I had a wonderful experience here at Matthews, Jimmy D. was an excellent sales consultant, and I am planning on referring many friends and family. Thanks So Much. Vickie.

2016 Outlander

by from Vestal Ny |

Just purchased a new car. Very happy in the way we were treated from beginning to end. The staff was helpful and accommodating. Our sales consultant Jim Dermody was very friendly and key in making our buying experience a pleasurable one. We will return!