Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

2100 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2609
Used 866-984-2607
Service 866-984-2613

The Best Used Car Experience on the Planet!

Best Place to buy a Car

by from Chenango Forks NY |

I had a great experience buying my car here. Bill Frank was a great salesmen and did not give us the run around. As an added bonus the salesmen here do not work off of commission. Pete Richmond did everything he could to get us into a reliable car as quickly as he could and helped us with insurance issues and also registration. Over all this was a very good experience for me and my family. When its time for me to trade in my Chevy Aveo I will lbe coming back for my next car.

Feliz Navidad

by from Binghamton, NY |

Every single person at Matthews was so friendly and kind. Tom went above and beyond with his customer service. From taking the time to show me several cars, to introducing me to other employees, I appreciated all of it. I am very happy that I chose Matthews for my new car purchase and am happy to join the Matthews family!

first car purchase at matthews

by from Port Crane, NY |

sales man Rob DeGroat was very helpful with my decision on my 2013 corolla.

New Car

by from Marathon, NY |

Just purchased a used mitsu lancer. Had a great experience. Tom Griffin our salesman was remarkable. Not pushy, answered all our questions and made the buying experience enjoyable. This is the fourth car we have purchased here and would recommend it highly.

Rockin' experience with the Harley Man!

by from Apalachin, NY |

We had never shopped at Matthews before this, but we will definately be back and will recommend to our friends. The salesman (Tom Griffin) made the entire process easy and stress-free. He didn't pressure us at all and even helped us entertain our 6 year old while my husband and 11 year old test-drove one of the cars! He worked with my husband and my crazy scheduling - we are both RN's and it's hard to find time to shop around for cars at the same time! Overall great experience :)

My first time buying a car from Planet Pre owned

by from New Milford, Pennsylvania |

My experience with Planet Pre owned was very good. As it is my first time taking a loan out for a vehicle, i was very apprehensive. Tom Griffin went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, and he took his time explaining the entire process at my pace. I'd highly recommend Planet Pre owned, and Tom, to anyone else looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Tom!!!!

Jack Conaty Is The Man!

by from Guilford, NY |

With the experience of selling cars in the past I had a big advantage as a customer walking into the place so I knew what I didn't want in the buying process. I didn't want a rude, pushy & dishonest salesperson trying to sell me the most expensive car on the lot nor did I want any gimmicks that come with buying a car which include but are not limited to corrosion protectors, interior stain protection or Ziebart protective coating [all a waste of money for things that either don't work or you just plain don't need at twice the retail price & the only person that benefits from the purchase is the dealership & salesperson (bonuses)]. When you're looking for a newer car I highly recommend this dealership. No pushy salespeople means you wont get taken for a ride by the business after signing the papers. This is one of the few dealerships that doesn't fit the reputation that most car dealerships have. Very polite, friendly & knowledgeable sales team. My wife bought a car over the summer from this dealership & I myself was looking to upgrade from the little sedan I had. I had the pleasure of working with salesman Jack Conaty & he was awesome! He is very friendly, helpful & most importantly honest without being "fake" when dealing with customers. He made things very easy & did everything possible to try not to make the buying process a stress induced headache. My only regret driving away from the dealership in my newer car was that I forgot to grab a bunch of his business cards to hand out to anyone in the market for a brand new or newer car.

Chris and Peter were amazing

by from Endicott, NY |

I was in a very bad car accident where I was hit by an uninsured driver. The accident left me financially strapped and worried I would not be able to get a car loan, because I'm a student. Salesman Chris and the finance manager Peter helped me every step of the way and made the experience as least stressful as possible. I got a wonderful deal on a great car. I will definitely be buying my next car from them and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new car.

My first Buying Expierence With matthews

by from Chenango forks |

I Found My Expierance with Matthews Simple,i new how much i wanted to spend and what year of car i wanted to purchase,Tom Griffen was Excellant ,Like i said made it very simple,Very Professional,Went above and Beyond to Make My buying expierence easy.Cant say enough good about him.

Not a bug but that's OK

by from Chenango Forks NY |

The buying process was relatively painless. I found Jack Conaty to be very personable and easy to talk with. I would reccommend both Jack and Mathews to prospective buyers.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Endwell |

I've just completed leasing a 2014 VW Jetta from Matthews VW Dealership in Vestal, NY. This has been the best, easiest and efficient experience I've ever had acquiring a new vehicle. The salesperson, Joe Hoover, was excellent and guided me through determining our auto requirements and selection of the best vehicle on site to meet our needs. Particularly, I appreciated the going over all the features of the new vehicle. The price was right. The process was pleasant. And we will definitely visit Matthews for our next new vehicle in the future.