Serafini Nissan Volvo

3101 Vestal Pkwy East, Vestal, NY 13850

New 888-280-2626
Used 888-492-6915
Service 877-289-0403

Serafini Nissan Volvo is your Top 'Bottom-Line' Dealer!

Uncommonly Good Service

by from Falls, PA |

I did not intend to buy my car in New York as I live near Scranton. However, the exceptional customer service at Serafini Nissan Volvo won me over immediately. The Internet rep was accommodating and efficient in locating precisely the car I wanted. Financial options and additional services were explained thoroughly without any pressure. I felt as if I were a long-valued customer although this was my maiden experience with the dealership. Every individual with which I interacted was polite, conversant, and helpful.

Bad service

by from Vestal ny |

I've had nothing but unpleasant experiences with their service department. I had taken my car in for service and the representative was very rude. she made false claims about recalls on my car then upon confronting her about the validity of her statements she recanted all that she said. After that first incident I was skeptical about going back, but did anyway for a major repair (head gasket). Upon pick up, certain parts were replaced that I had asked not to be. But that was the past, however just recently I asked for an estimate on another pricey repair (control arms and ball joints) several days later I got a reply via phone; the representative said she would check on a few things and get back to me, almost five days later, I still haven't heard from her. Instead I contacted Alan Byer Volvo who replied within 24 hours and received my business and all my future business.

Nice car, great experience

by from Johnson City, NY |

I only marked the Facilities down to 4 stars because there was considerable ice outside the building! A little salt thrown down would have been nice...I have now bought two used vehicles from Serafini and found both experiences to be very positive. The vehicles themselves were in pristine condition, and priced very fairly. I never felt talked down to as I went through the process, and I especially commend Dallas Erle for his approachability and professionalism. I will, and have, recommended this dealership to friends who are in the market for a new vehicle!

Well done

by from Endicott, NY |

I purchased a used '05 Honda CR-V in August. I dealt with many dealerships in the area and Serafini Nissan/Volvo was great. They let me take the vehicle overnight no questions asked so I could have it checked out. I was given a great deal on my trade in and the buying/financing process was seamless. They handled everything and had the car cleaned and detailed waiting for me.

Consistent, high quality, competent service

by from Binghamton, NY |

Consistently high quality, professional services from a group of very competent service managers. Loaner cars are easily scheduled which was extremely useful in a current repair situation when the wrong part was initally sent to them, delaying the repair. Warranty repairs were made to a door lock and a faulty ABS sensor as well as an electronic key that I actually damaged myself. As a courtesy for delays and return visits, there was no charge made for a scheduled oil change. Plus Andrea is a sweetheart.

Professional, friendly, trustworthy and reliable

by from Binghamton, New York |

Our family has been a customer of Serafini Nissan for some time. Their service staff are all of the above and eager to provide consistently excellent service no matter how busy they may be. On more than one occasion I have needed immediate service and they have in turn provided immediate, same day service. They truly provide an excellent customer experience.

Tall John

by from Montrose, PA |

This place is great -- friendly people, timely service. While my used car was in for scheduled 30,000 mile maintenance, loaner was made available, time estimated, as well as cost. And they always hose off the mud I bring in.

Fast, complete service visit, coffee

by from Vestal, NY |

I went in for a cabin air filter change. It turned out I needed a state inspection and batteries for my keyfab. The service advisor also found a leaf in my air cleaner, and some scratches on my hood - I fixed them. They also did a complementary alignment check and a multi-point inspection all in about and hour. I waited in the clean waiting area and was comfortable. Overall it was a positive service experience. When was the last time you heard those words?