Serafini Nissan Volvo

3101 Vestal Pkwy East, Vestal, NY 13850

New 888-280-2626 New 888-280-2626
Used 888-492-6915 Used 888-492-6915
Service 877-289-0403 Service 877-289-0403

Serafini Nissan Volvo is your Top 'Bottom-Line' Dealer!

Bought my 4th used Volvo

by from Binghamton, NY |

I'm a longtime customer of the service department, having owned several Volvo wagons. Unfortunately, my 2000 xc70 wagon wasn't able to be fixed as Volvo no longer makes the (expensive) part needed to fix my vehicle, so I had to find another car in a hurry! I've been wanting a Volvo SUV for at least 3 years, and there was this beautiful xc60 for sale at this dealership that was in my price range. I had never purchased a vehicle from Serafini before. The sales staff were excellent! Elmer, Mike and Dallas were very nice, helpful and professional. The xc60 I bought has low miles (for a used Volvo), was very clean, had one owner who had it serviced at Serafini. I plan to do the same with my wonderful new xc60, though I'm hoping it won't need service for a long long time. :)

Service

by from Afton, NY |

I am a long time customer, 18 years to be exact. This is the third Nissan I have bought from this dealership and have been going to them for repairs and maintenance. I don't trust anyone else with my vehicle. The customer service reps are very nice, as well as Andrea the service manager. They let me know what my car needs and how much the repairs will be and how long it will take. The waiting room is very comfortable, and they have complimentary coffee, tv to watch and Wi-Fi is available which I like.

Serafini Nissan Volvo responded to this review

February 3, 2016

Hi Jackie, Happy to hear you are having continued good luck in our Service Department! Thanks for your review. Mike Van Brunt General Manager

Well Done, Serafini!

by from Owego, NY |

Picked up a screw with attached flat washer. Drove my Chevy Equinox to Serafini Nissan/Volvo, seeking help. Within an hour, the tire was repaired and I was headed home. What more could I ask? Well done, Serafini!

Great trade in experience.

by from Marathon, NY |

I was looking at the used car inventory for Serafini online and not even planning on upgrading vehicles. Two Altima's caught my attention, so my wife and I decided to go look at the cars. The prices were fair and honestly I didn't expect the trade to be where I needed to be. After test driving the cars (and I'm very picky), we talked and the salesman (Pete) shot me a number. Surprisingly it was VERY close to where I wanted to be. I countered with a few things I wanted included in the trade (new or very good floor mats, full tank of gas, minor touch up paint work, include sales tax and undercoating). He presented to his manager (Mike) and he came over to talk to us. He said IF we can make it happen is it a DONE deal today. I said YES. He shook my hand and the deal was final, I get the car in a day or two and can't wait. Very courteous staff, PROFESSIONAL and also very easy to work with. I would definitely buy from Sarifini again in the future. Nissan has a great reputation and I was very pleased with the transaction.

Excellent Service Staff

by from Binghamton, New York |

Excellent service staff - trustworthy and friendly.

Honest service department

by from New York |

I have been going to the service department at Serafini Nissan since I purchased my Sentra in 2008. There has never been any problems. Sometimes I may wait longer than I like for my service to be completed. But, I have never had them come tell me a list of things that need to be done. That alone is worth going there. Many service garages "prey" on females. Serafini service department does NOT.

Car Inspection was a pleasure

by from Vestal, NY |

I've had my car a year now and was due for an inspection. In the past, the other service centers always seemed to find something wrong that needed repair before the car would pass inspection. I was very happy when the service agent came out to tell me that the car was done. There was nothing that needed to be repaired. It didn't take very long at all and I was ready to go. I asked about the tires and the agent told me there was a sale on tires going on through September and if I was interested to get back to him. He printed out information on the cost of 3 different tires for me. I also had a question about the seat belt and he went out to my car with me and showed me how to raise the seat so the seat belt would adjust better. I was very happy with the agent who was very informative, pleasant, and helpful.

Great Experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

Enjoyed the process of buying my 2013 Nissan Altima! Dallas made it easy. Love the car certification that comes with their used cars. Tested drove and all the features were explained well so I understood what the car could do. Great experience!

Better Than New 2013 Nissan Altima SV

by from Vestal, NY |

My wife and I were looking for a vehicle to replace one which was totaled in an accident. We looked at 'a bunch' of vehicles and dealerships we found on cars.com over the past week. In the end, we weren't necessarily looking for a Nissan Altima, but after discussing our driving requirements with Dallas Erle and Michael Schultze at Serafini we decided on an incredibly clean, low-mileage, and all-together awesome-looking Altima. The vehicle was immaculate, and the guidance we received from Dallas and Michael made our decision an easy one. It was a great experience from start to finish and we never once felt like we were being sold, we were being 'helped' by members of the Serafini team. I look forward to the next 100,000 miles in my 'better than new' (because of the extended Certified Warranty) Nissan Altima and wanted to take this opportunity to thank these guys because they made the experience an extraordinarily painless one. If you are looking for a clean used vehicle with no hassles during the buying process, you'll want to check them out. They rock.

purchase vehicle

by from Canajoharie |

We just had a wonderful experience. We located the vehicle online. Called spoke with Dallas E. And he did everything for us. We also spoke to Art and he was excellent also. We drove 2 1/2 hours in the snow and the vehicle was inside all cleaned off and warm to test drive. We are very happy with our experience with your business.