Matthews Import Center

3013 Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2596
Used 866-984-2587
Service 888-483-8948

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

i'm buying all my cars here!

by from Vestal, NY |

My car guy was Nick Schmidt and he was definitely not what you immediately think of as a car salesman. So nice and informative and FUNNY! I also have to thank Cinnamon my finance lady. She got me the BEST deal I could hope for. Definetely coming here if I need another car.

Wonderful experience! Drove 2 hrs to purchase here

by from Grand Gorge, NY |

Had a wonderful experience with our first purchase at Matthews.Purchased my husband's dream car,sight unseen, and it was everything we had hoped for when we got to the dealership. JR Heeter couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable and went out of his way to make this an excellent experience! Drove two hours to get to Vestal on the recommendation of a friend who is a happy Matthews customer and she was right!

Noelle Dalfonso

by from Port Crane, NY |

Noelle was excellent. Very courteous and extremely helpful. I will certainly buy a car from her again.

Awesome sales experience!

by from Johnson City,Ny |

I bought my second Subaru which was a new 2014 Forester in April 2014 from Noelle D. and she was wonderful and very helpful and walked me through everything. She said if I had any questions to call her anytime. She even called me to see if I had any issues with my Forester and if that isn't the best sales experience I don't know what is. I highly recommend Matthews for your next auto purchase.I need to add that the service department is also awesome too! I am very happy!!!!

2nd Subaru Outback we bought at Matthews

by from Endicott, NY |

Matthews Import Center is a really good Subaru Dealer. Noelle Dalfanso just helped us buy a new 2015 Subaru Outback to replace our 2012 that was totaled in an accident. She couldn't have been more helpful. I recommend Noelle if you want to purchase a car from Matthews Import. They are really good to deal with and I was very pleased with the deal we got. I have used their service department exclusively for our old Outback and have been very please with the quality and speed of service. Joe Vaughn is really helpful. I definitely recommend Matthews Import Center and particularly Noelle Dalfanso.

Couldn't be happier!

by from Owego, NY |

I initially went to Matthews looking for two cars (one for my mom to purchase and one for me to lease). My salesman was JR and Cinnamon worked with all the financing. Initially the vehicle I was interested in (2015 Mazda 3 hatch), was coming in higher than I could afford. Cinnamon worked to find every rebate and discount she could to get the price to where I needed it to be. While I was car shopping for us, my mom was in Colorado so JR worked tirelessly to help me find a Subaru Impreza that had all the things she was looking for. They located the Mazda that I wanted at another dealership and it was there within two days. Due to some random circumstances, there was only one day that we could finalize everything on my car or it would have been another week to 10 days before we could do it (and I'm super impatient). JR came in on his DAY OFF to get everything finalized for me. My mom is going in on Monday to finalize everything with her car & Cinnamon found a cheaper interest rate for her & was able to get her monthly payment lower than she had on a previously owned vehicle! We have never leased a vehicle or have owned brand new cars, and Cinnamon and JR were both so wonderful at explaining and answering every single question we had. I am so pleased with the experience I had at Matthews, mostly because of the way that Cinnamon and JR went above and beyond in every aspect and exceeded all my expectations. We love our cars & can't thank them enough! :)

2015 Mazda 6 Touring

by from Mansfield, Pa |

One year ago I purchased a 2015 Mazda 6. I have purchased more new cars than I can count so I have good experience with both new cars and the buying process. In fact the last two cars I've owned, purchased new, didn't last a year because of disappointments with them. I still love my 6! It is hands down one of the best cars I've ever purchased. Its comfortable - even on long trips (and I'm just shy of 30,000 miles in a year). It has great features like Pandora, push button start and side and back up warning systems. These are new features for me and ones I didn't think I'd want but LOVE them. It gets fantastic gas mileage and I'm not giving up responsiveness and power for that economy. My daughter has borrowed the car a few times and can't wait for me to need a new car so she can "buy" this one from me. Noelle was great to deal with, no pressure sale, and she was very knowledgeable about the car.

Great job. Nick was very informative and helpful

by from Greene, NY |

I would definitely recommend my friends and family come here if interested in buying a vehicle. They should ask for Nick. He made us feel that we were important. Great job Nick!

Awesome Courteous Service

by from Binghamton NY |

I am very impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff at Matthews Auto. Would definitley recommend Matthews to family and friends.

Wonderful Experience in Car Shopping

by from Endicott, NY |

My experience at Matthews was far beyond what I ever expected to receive at a car dealership. The experience itself started out while I was merely trying to figure out what kind of car I wanted to buy/lease. I was looking at several different models (and thus several difference dealerships), but I never felt pressured in any way. I took a Mazda out for a test drive, spoke a bit with the sales rep there (J.R.) and was on my way. J.R. and Matthews sent a couple emails to check in and see how the car shopping process was going for me, but they completely respected my decision to wait for another few months before making any decisions. Once I did decide on the Mazda CX-5, the process was easier than I ever imagined it could be. J.R. was a huge help - going above and beyond in every possible way, as was Scott, their financial manager. I have only had my Mazda for a little over a week now, but I am confident that Matthews will be with me for anything I need during the next three years of my lease. I cannot recommend a dealership (or my salesman, J.R.) more! (As a side note, the only reason I did not give the full five stars in all categories is that they were remodeling during the time I was there, which could make parking a bit of a pain. However, when the renovations are finished, I am sure they will be completely deserving of full marks.)

Very good experience

by from Johnson City, NY |

We purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. We ordered the car we wanted and salesman kept us informed of where the car was and the estimated delivery date. The final sale was hassle free and the car was ready for pick up on our schedule. Rob the salesmen showed us all the cars features and even set up our bluetooth for us.