Matthews Import Center

3013 Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2596
Used 866-984-2587
Service 888-483-8948

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

Matthews Import Center Service

by from Vestal, NY 13850 |

I had my KIA serviced today for LOF and recall repair parts exchange and would like to say that it was a very good experience, and would like to give my Service Advisor,Gil Millard an excellant performance review. He set up my appointment very quickly and had all the work performed as described in a very quick time period. Koodo's to Gil Millard. Richard Soovajian

Awesome Experience - I would highly recommend!!!!!

by from Athens, PA |

I ordered a brand new Subaru several months ago, and it finally came... MERRY CHRISTMAS ME!!!! The experience with Matthews and most especially with Cinnamon, was exceptional. Not only did she keep me informed throughout the entire experience, she put up with my endless nagging! I highly recommend Matthews and if I ever purchase another Subaru, I can only hope to deal with Cinn, Rob and the rest of the gang. Thank you all so very much! I could not be happier!

I'll Be Back

by from Binghamton, NY |

I may have had my best car buying experience in 45 years at Matthews Import Center with Cinnamon. We visited three local dealerships in the same day looking for a certified used car. There was no comparison between our experience at Matthews and the other dealerships. Instead of high sticker prices and low ball offers for our trade-in, we felt like we got a fair deal and an outstanding sales experience. I'll be back to shop for my next car and after accompanying me on this visit, my wife will be back as well. The reason the facilities only gets a good review at this time is they are under a tremendous amount of construction.

Great Service on my Mazda 6

by from Vestal, NY |

I brought my Mazda 6 in for routine service and was delighted with the Service Department's performance. They recommended work which I needed to have done and let me know what was optional for a later visit. Overall very pleased by the level of support at Matthews - a great experience provided by all concerned.

Subaru Impreza (2008) purchase

by from Johnson City, NY |

We recently purchased a 2008 Subaru Impreza from Matthews. We would like to highly recommend our sales person, Ms. Noelle Dolfonso. Noelle is very patient, customer centric, and gives appropriate recommendations. She ensured we were comfortable with the purchase and that the car met our requirements. Also, the car we first selected had some issues and Matthews was honest enough to not sell us that! This is the dealer we would go back to if we buy another car.

Cinnamon

by from endicott NY |

This was a great experience with Cinnamon, it was easy and fun to buy a car! I felt like they really cared about "me" and what I wanted. I will definitely buy my next car from her and Matthews! You have a customer for life!

MATTHEWS KIA

by from VESTAL, NY 13850 |

I HAVE PURCHASED NUMEROUS VEHICLES FROM MATTHEWS OVER THE YEARS - MY WIFE AND I HAVE FOUND IT A VERY COMFORTING EXPERINCE WHEN DEALING WITH MIKE Mc NEAL ONE OF THE SALESMAN AT KIA - HE DEDICATES HIS TIME WITH ALL HIS CUSTOMERS AND IT IS BECAUSE OF MIKE THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A MATTHEWS CUSTOMER - IN ADDITION TO MIKE, THE ENTIRE STAFF AT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAVE PROVEN TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR EVEN A SIMPLE TASK ... THANK YOU

Awesome Service. Outstanding Prices.

by from Geneva NY |

Matthews Import Center is the best in customer service and quality! We had a lot of fun looking for a vehicle and working with Cinnamon. Very happy with our new vehicle. Thanks Matthews!

Great buying experience

by from Johnson ity NY |

Just purchased a Kia Soul from Matthews Was a wonderful buying experience. Got a good value for my trade in and my sales person, Mike McNeal was excellent. Would recommend this dealer any time The only complaint I might have was the cost of installing options I got, mud guards and the like I thought it was a little much. Looking forward to dealing with the service deptment

review performance

by from Binghamton, NY 13905 |

Overall "Very Satisfied" Would definately suggest Cinnomon to everyone.

Purchase of 2014 Subaru Forester

by from Endicott, NY |

This was the most pleasant car buying experience we've ever had. Being retired, we've purchased many cars, vans, trucks and SUV's over the years. By far, Matthews "has it right" with their selling practices. Our trade in was beyond our expectations and the discount off the MSRP was generous in our opinion. Our sales person was truly helpful - not pushy. All in all a wonderful dealer and we can only anticipate five star service from those we met in the Parts & Service areas which was part of the delivery process - nice touch...