Matthews Import Center

3013 Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-492-7572 New 866-492-7572
Used 866-984-2587 Used 866-984-2587
Service 888-483-8948 Service 888-483-8948

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

Wonderful experience! Drove 2 hrs to purchase here

by from Grand Gorge, NY |

Had a wonderful experience with our first purchase at Matthews.Purchased my husband's dream car,sight unseen, and it was everything we had hoped for when we got to the dealership. JR Heeter couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable and went out of his way to make this an excellent experience! Drove two hours to get to Vestal on the recommendation of a friend who is a happy Matthews customer and she was right!

Excellent Dealership and Service Department

by from Vestal, NY |

Stopped into look at a 2015 Dodge Ram that was on the lot one night after the dealership was closed. I thought about going to look at this truck again during business hours. . . Finally made up my mind to stop in and look at the truck and take it for a ride. Walked into the dealership and was greeted by Noelle Dalfonso, very friendly and knowledgeable sales person. Took the truck for a ride and decided to purchase the truck. Noelle took care of all of the paper work for the purchase so when I returned to the dealership after the bank, only took a short time and I was out the door with my new vehicle. Very happy with the vehicle!!!! The day after I got the truck, I noticed that 3 of the 4 tires had the locking lug nuts installed and there was no key way lug for the locks. Contacted Noelle about this, she told me to bring the truck right back in and they will take care of the problem. Set up an appoint with the service department at my convenience, and they corrected my problem with prompt great service. The only drawback with the whole vehicle purchase was the fact that Matthews import is the only dealer in the Matthews group that does not work directly with Horizons Federal Credit union. I had to go to the bank with the vehicle information to get the check for the vehicle. It was not all that big of a hassle, but I was told by the bank that the dealer could have done all of that right at the dealership location and I could have taken the vehicle home that day.

Girl looking for a car

by from Endicott, NY |

Quick and fine / no problems. I have a new grandchild ands HAD a Scion TC. Way too small - couldn't even fit in a car seat. This Soul fit my needs - good height too. No problems so far...

good price, fair trade

by from sayre, penna. |

mike redding, great saleman highly recommend *****

Prospective Consumer

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

All interaction was through email related to a car I was interested in buying. All interaction was professional, personal and polite. Their interaction was prompt which aided in getting information to me timely. They even provided information regarding recalls on a specific brand that I was not aware of that was helpful for me to know as I continue to pursue a specific vehicle purchase.

Awesome experiece at Matthews Subaru

by from Vestal, NY |

Car buying can be a long, brutal and unpleasant experience. Mike McNeal and the rest of the folks at Matthews Subaru made my experience a quick and fun one! Mike was incredibly patient, very knowledgeable about all the cars and their features, and really fun to work with. I would highly recommend Mike and Matthews Subaru to anyone and will definitely be back the next time I am looking for a car!

Great sales people

by from Owego, new york |

We purchased a 2015 Mazda and drove it for year and found it just wasn't right for us. JR Heeter helped us to get a great trade in and we got a new forester. We love it. The new facilities are wonderful but it is so great to work with friendly, knowledgeable people wo don't try to push you into buying anything but just get you a car that is right for you.

NogoodNEWS

by from Owego, NY |

My wife and I purchased a Suburu Legacy last month from Matthews Import Center. We were very hesitant because we are a bit picky when it comes to buying new cars, just as any one would be. Our experience overall was a bit salty. We couldn't come up with the numbers we wanted and thought we deserved, and our salesman seemed annoyed with us. We think he is a fine young man, but seems to have no patience when it comes to customers. Jr Heeter was knowledgeable about the product, but seemed out of sync when trying to create a relationship with us. We almost didn't purchase the car because of it. Next time we will look around before going back to Matthews.

Clean Facility, very comfortabe while waiting

by from Nineveh,NY |

Nick Schmidt made my buying experience of my Mazda CX 5 a pleasure. This is my first brand new car. I told Nick what I was looking for. He asked all the right questions specific color, rear camera, navigation, all the options I wanted. He showed me several vehicles then he found the perfect one for me. Blue with all the bells and whistles I wanted. He was the best salesperson I dealt with searching for 4 days until I found Nick. He was a pleasure to speak to and funny and was the most helpful. Made my buying less stressful and very helpful trading my old car for the most money. The best out of all the other Dealerships. Thank you Nick Schmidt

Noelle Dalfonso

by from Port Crane, NY |

Noelle was excellent. Very courteous and extremely helpful. I will certainly buy a car from her again.