Matthews Import Center

3013 Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2596
Used 866-984-2587
Service 888-483-8948

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

Matthews Import Center Service

by from Vestal, NY 13850 |

I had my KIA serviced today for LOF and recall repair parts exchange and would like to say that it was a very good experience, and would like to give my Service Advisor,Gil Millard an excellant performance review. He set up my appointment very quickly and had all the work performed as described in a very quick time period. Koodo's to Gil Millard. Richard Soovajian

Subaru Impreza (2008) purchase

by from Johnson City, NY |

We recently purchased a 2008 Subaru Impreza from Matthews. We would like to highly recommend our sales person, Ms. Noelle Dolfonso. Noelle is very patient, customer centric, and gives appropriate recommendations. She ensured we were comfortable with the purchase and that the car met our requirements. Also, the car we first selected had some issues and Matthews was honest enough to not sell us that! This is the dealer we would go back to if we buy another car.

Cinnamon

by from endicott NY |

This was a great experience with Cinnamon, it was easy and fun to buy a car! I felt like they really cared about "me" and what I wanted. I will definitely buy my next car from her and Matthews! You have a customer for life!

MATTHEWS KIA

by from VESTAL, NY 13850 |

I HAVE PURCHASED NUMEROUS VEHICLES FROM MATTHEWS OVER THE YEARS - MY WIFE AND I HAVE FOUND IT A VERY COMFORTING EXPERINCE WHEN DEALING WITH MIKE Mc NEAL ONE OF THE SALESMAN AT KIA - HE DEDICATES HIS TIME WITH ALL HIS CUSTOMERS AND IT IS BECAUSE OF MIKE THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A MATTHEWS CUSTOMER - IN ADDITION TO MIKE, THE ENTIRE STAFF AT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAVE PROVEN TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR EVEN A SIMPLE TASK ... THANK YOU

Awesome Service. Outstanding Prices.

by from Geneva NY |

Matthews Import Center is the best in customer service and quality! We had a lot of fun looking for a vehicle and working with Cinnamon. Very happy with our new vehicle. Thanks Matthews!

Great buying experience

by from Johnson ity NY |

Just purchased a Kia Soul from Matthews Was a wonderful buying experience. Got a good value for my trade in and my sales person, Mike McNeal was excellent. Would recommend this dealer any time The only complaint I might have was the cost of installing options I got, mud guards and the like I thought it was a little much. Looking forward to dealing with the service deptment

review performance

by from Binghamton, NY 13905 |

Overall "Very Satisfied" Would definately suggest Cinnomon to everyone.

Purchase of 2014 Subaru Forester

by from Endicott, NY |

This was the most pleasant car buying experience we've ever had. Being retired, we've purchased many cars, vans, trucks and SUV's over the years. By far, Matthews "has it right" with their selling practices. Our trade in was beyond our expectations and the discount off the MSRP was generous in our opinion. Our sales person was truly helpful - not pushy. All in all a wonderful dealer and we can only anticipate five star service from those we met in the Parts & Service areas which was part of the delivery process - nice touch...

Kia Purchase

by from Waverly Ny |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Matthews in the last four years. My sales man Robert Finta is one of the best people I know. He is professional and is very kind and helpful with finding you what you want. I have taken two family members up in the past four years and they have purchased cars from Rob Finta as well. We are all happy and have zero complaints. The service department is one of the best service areas I have ever used in over 15 plus years of owning a vehicle. Thank you Matthews sales and service. I will continue to be a customer for life.

bought a new car at Matthews

by from Horseheads, NY |

A very positive experience. The sales person was full of information & very helpful.

Great Experience

by from Owego, New York |

My purchase of a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Bill Kalka at Matthews was a great experience. Bill and his team went out of their way to assist me. From a fair trade in to great Auto awards and service it was top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my family, friends and coworkers. I will buy from them again!