Matthews Import Center

3013 Vestal Rd, Vestal, NY 13850

New 866-984-2596
Used 866-984-2587
Service 888-483-8948

Matthews Means More. Every Day. Every Way.

Wonderful Experience in Car Shopping

by from Endicott, NY |

My experience at Matthews was far beyond what I ever expected to receive at a car dealership. The experience itself started out while I was merely trying to figure out what kind of car I wanted to buy/lease. I was looking at several different models (and thus several difference dealerships), but I never felt pressured in any way. I took a Mazda out for a test drive, spoke a bit with the sales rep there (J.R.) and was on my way. J.R. and Matthews sent a couple emails to check in and see how the car shopping process was going for me, but they completely respected my decision to wait for another few months before making any decisions. Once I did decide on the Mazda CX-5, the process was easier than I ever imagined it could be. J.R. was a huge help - going above and beyond in every possible way, as was Scott, their financial manager. I have only had my Mazda for a little over a week now, but I am confident that Matthews will be with me for anything I need during the next three years of my lease. I cannot recommend a dealership (or my salesman, J.R.) more! (As a side note, the only reason I did not give the full five stars in all categories is that they were remodeling during the time I was there, which could make parking a bit of a pain. However, when the renovations are finished, I am sure they will be completely deserving of full marks.)

i'm buying all my cars here!

by from Vestal, NY |

My car guy was Nick Schmidt and he was definitely not what you immediately think of as a car salesman. So nice and informative and FUNNY! I also have to thank Cinnamon my finance lady. She got me the BEST deal I could hope for. Definetely coming here if I need another car.

Awesome Courteous Service

by from Binghamton NY |

I am very impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff at Matthews Auto. Would definitley recommend Matthews to family and friends.

Very good experience

by from Johnson City, NY |

We purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. We ordered the car we wanted and salesman kept us informed of where the car was and the estimated delivery date. The final sale was hassle free and the car was ready for pick up on our schedule. Rob the salesmen showed us all the cars features and even set up our bluetooth for us.

Simple, Straightforward Car Buying

by from Syracuse, NY |

I recently purchased my latest car, 'new to me' from Matthews' Used Car Sale event. I traded in a very beat up Ford, which Matthews honestly but professionally reviewed, and bought a used Prius-C, which I feel very lucky to have found. The best part was no negotiations necessary, because Matthews is a one-Price dealership. I had a budget to work with, and the gentlemen still made it happen! I am grateful for the simplicity of the exchange and the excellent service I received. I would highly recommend their services to anyone I know shopping for a car, new or used.

What a pleasant surprise!

by from Tioga County |

Having Cinnamon work with me is an absolute delight. She is knowledgeable, informative, friendly. Buying a car was great, (you don't hear that very often.) I hope you know that you have a gem there. Other staff I had to deal with were friendly and polite, the facilities are A-one.

Excellent Dealer and Salesperson

by from Binghamton, NY |

Cinnamon Myers made this sale. She was helpful, knowledgable and nice. I wasn't sure I wanted to buy a new car so soon, but she just kept changing the terms in my favor until I felt I had to buy the car or I would lose a great deal. I highly (highly) recommend this dealer and in particular Cinnamon. She won't let you be disappointed.

excellent service

by from Binghamton, NY |

I knew what I wanted when I walked in and Cinnamon was great explaining everything to me. She was very patient and informative and went over everything with me. Matthews is an excellent place to buy a new vehicle. Service was great!

what a great experience.

by from Endicott |

We just purchased our 2nd Sorrento from Matthews and again it was a great experience. We told Mike McNeil what we were looking for and he found it for us. From going there looking to leaving with our new car it was a very smooth experience. We couldn't be more satisfied with our salesman or Matthews and we gladly refer anyone who is looking for a car to them. Thanks again for a great experience.

Purchased Mazda 3i Touring

by from Binghamton NY |

I had not purchased a car since October 2002 so I was a little out of my element. I was very nervous and it took me a while to decide. Cinnamon Myers was very patient with me and after a while realized what type of car I was comfortable with. Thanks Cinnamon, your the best! I would recommend to others purchasing from Matthews, and I love my car. I bought it off the showroom, a 2014 and I am very happy with it so far.

Cinnamon was AWESOME!!

by from Endicott, NY |

Great experience!! Cinnamon was AWESOME!! I had not purchased a vehicle for some years and she walked me through everything perfectly. It is the way a car buying experience should be! She took care of all issues, questions, and concerns with ease. I would recommend her and Scott Stica to my own mother!! Just PERFECT!! THANKS EVERYBODY!! Nicholas K. Gravelding