Jack Sherman Toyota

393 Court Street, Binghamton, NY 13904

New 877-395-5151
Used 888-828-8965
Service 888-840-5326

Your Central New York Toyota Superstore!

Love Jack Sherman

by from Binghamton, NY |

Sales Recommendation: Sarah M Finance: Rob My family has leased through Jack Sherman for most of my life, I am not sure exactly how long, and I have personally purchased one vehicle, and leased two. I have had two cars repaired here, and had countless service appointments. They're just the best. I have tried to go elsewhere, and I have had great experiences, but I always end up at Toyota. This last time we worked with Sarah M in Sales, she was amazing. No pressure, very knowledgeable, and so sweet. Can't wait until next time!

Very positive experience

by from Nanticoke PA |

I recently purchase my first new vehicle. After doing a great deal of research online I decided I wanted to lease a new Corolla. I emailed several dealers and to my surprise the only dealer who responded to my request was Art Cuffee at Jack Sherman Toyota. He not only sent me an email, but followed it up with a phone call. I decided to drive the 60 plus miles to the dealer to look at the Corolla he had told me about. After a test drive and a review of the lease, I drove home in my new car that afternoon. Since I was a recent college graduate I qualified for an additional discount so the payment was even less than I had anticipated. Overall I am extremely pleased with my experience at this dealer and have recommended them to my friends.

Another Jack Sherman Camry

by from Greene, New York |

I leased another Camry today from Jack Sherman Toyota!! This is my 6th one. Manager Steve Mahonski was wonderful to deal with. He had leased me my last 3 Camry's so I called him to let him know that I was coming in. He had a beautiful red Camry waiting for me out front when I arrived. After going over the changes and upgrades on the new model, I took a brief test drive. Loved the car! To my amazement, my payment dropped over $ 15 from my previous lease. The paper work was completed by Amanda in the business office with great efficiency and I drove my new car off the showroom floor complete with balloons and fanfare. Great touch. What a great organization Jack Sherman is and they have an asset in all their employees.

Randy & Steve at Sherman's

by from Windsor, NY |

Ron & Alice Stone, We had a problem with the installation of the telephone "Blue Tooth" procedures. It was probably my inability to understand the steps to make it work correctly. Randy & Steve came out and got it to work perfectly, in 5 or 10 minutes. They also got Alice's phone to work which the salesmen previously had not done. We just want to thank both of these guys for solving the problem's. They were great!!!

Great Service

by from Harpursville,Ny |

I had a great experience here. Ryan was extremely helpful. He met every request I had almost immediately. I gave him the amount I had to work with, and then asked for a warranty to be included. This was all on a Saturday. On Monday I called and upped my warranty and asked for a set of snow tires, after getting a lower interest rate through my bank and then borrowing a little more. I thought this was a nice curve ball that Ryan knocked outta the park. He made it seem like it was no problem. The best thing was, knowing what I wanted to spend, he didn't try to pitch me a more expensive vehicle at all. This to me was probably the best part of the whole process. Thanks Ryan.

Wonderful people to deal with.

by from Endwell ny |

I have been dealing with another Toyota dealer for years. I had never thought to go to Jack Sherman, however when the other dealer made me wait 10 days to repair a problem that their mechanic caused on a simple service. I decided to drive across town and inquire with Jack Sherman's service manager Scott. Not only did he agree to look at my car that day, they repaired the problem at no charge. It was only a simple adjustment. They have my business from now on. The other dealer is probably still waiting for me to show up

Don't expect much if you didn't buy your car there

by from Knoxville, TN |

While traveling, our Toyota Sienna needed to have scheduled maintenance. We have spent a LOT of money in purchasing the FMMP (First Mile Maintenance Plan) from Toyota. When in our home location have NEVER been charged for any of the scheduled maintenance, which is as it should be. At Jack Sherman, we were told that of the $30 of charges, we would have to pay $18 and the plan would only cover $12. We took our vehicle and left.

Jack Sherman Toyota responded to this review

October 28, 2014

We are sorry to hear of your experience at our service department. We strive to satisfy all of our guests regardless of where the vehicles are purchased. Upon review of your specific situation, please note that the FMMP plan you purchased is NOT a Toyota endorsed product. It is an independent company with no ties to Toyota Motor Sales, USA. When our representative contacted the selling dealer regarding payment and coverage of the program, they informed us that they would cover only $12 of the service. Therefore, you would be responsible for the balance. That is their rule not ours. Had you returned to the selling dealer they would have covered the entire amount. This was obviously not explained to you upon purchase. Should you have any questions please feel free to call our Customer Relations Manager, Greg Gibson at 607-724-1334.

Negative on top of Negative

by from Binghamton, NY |

Yesterday I had an appointment with Jack Sherman Toyota for the second time in the last few weeks because of an issue with tire pressure. My appointment for the pressure sensor fix was to take ?30 minutes?. After speaking to a service employee yesterday I was under the clear impression that it would be free for them to look into the reoccurrence. I was charged $0 weeks earlier when they had identified and fixed what they thought was the tire issue. Over two hours later I was charged $50 for them looking into the problem. I was told that I could wait another ?20 minutes? and they would fix it for $53 (a $3 difference?). 35 minutes after I agreed to stay for another 20 minutes I approached the service attendant who informed me that they would bring out the car immediately (which made me wonder how long it had been sitting finished and how much longer the wait would have been if I had not inquired). To top everything off when I got in my car to leave it was soaked; it had been washed with 3 of the 4 windows down! I bought my 2006 RAV4 with around 75,000 miles less than 90 days ago. My experience with Jack Sherman Toyota, considering the auto-servicing/customer service/consistency, is negative on top of negative.

Third Rav-4 in six years....best experience by far

by from Endwell, NY |

I just completed the purchase of my third Rav-4 in six years from Jack Sherman Toyota and I can't say enough about the experience. My sales person, Michelle, did a great job in showing me all the features of the new model and all that my new vehicle would have the my old one did not. Although she was new she knew a great deal about the car and all its features. She really took the time to explain the transaction and seemed to really care that I understood everything. I am VERY satisfied with the whole transaction.

poor customer service

by from Unadilla, NY |

Leased a 2014 Rav 4. When picking vehicle up salesman named Arthur was too busy to complete the deal. One month after picking up vehicle we were notified by insurance company that our insurance was cancelled because Arthur never sent proper paperwork to insurance agent.Left a voicemail for sales mgr with no response. A Secretary finally took care of insurance issue. Would never buy there again

Jack Sherman Toyota responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Roxanne, We are very sorry you didn't have a great experience. As you can see from our reviews we strive to make sure every customer is completely satisfied! I am truly sorry your insurance company would cancel you for something we failed to do. I am glad it was able to be resolved. If there is anything else we can do for you please contact me directly, my name is Joe Dapolito My number is 607-724-1334.

Best dealer by far

by from binghanton ny |

Me and my family have purchased numerous vehicles there and this is a High Class Dealer in every aspect, I couldn't imagine ever going anywhere else for a vehicle. Thank you to the entire Jack Sherman team for years of great service.