Botnick Chevrolet

179 Front St., Binghamton, NY 13905

New 888-228-6066
Used 866-901-5281
Service 866-496-2724

You'll Do Better at the New Botnick Chevrolet!

Can't be beat

by from Binghamton, NY |

I've shopped around numerous dealerships in the triple cities and found Botnick to be the the best. No "waterfalls" or corny radio advertisements, just the real deal. The staff at Botnick went above and beyond to make sure I was getting a solid trade-in and I got the car I wanted. Thanks again! You have a customer for life!

Great Team

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Purchased a 2012 certified Equinox from this dealership. Our sales rep. Tom Mangino was a very pleasant and helpful. The rest of the team were helpful as well, all working together to make us happy. We drove away in our new Equinox very satisfied. Thanks!

Great experiance

by from Owego ny |

I had what was the best car buying exprerience in many years at Botnick, from the friendly and courtious sales staff, especially Valerie Davailus whe went that extra mile to answer my questions and and point out features during the test drive and also in the showroom. I would also like to thank Perry and the service staff for the exellent job of installing mudflaps. I will be recommending Botnick to my friends.

Outstanding Service Departmenr

by from Johnson City, NY |

I have been using Botnick repair services for several years after other repair facilities failed to do my repair work properly and Botnick ended up doing it correctly. The service manager is very knowledgeable and when they do the job they do it the right way. you can always drive away knowing the car has been properly prepared. They also let you know about other problems and the approximate cost so you can plan ahead to get your repairs done. It is a very friendly staff and they provide shuttle service if your can is in for a long period of time. I highly recommend them. Gil Parker

Bought an Equinox

by from Vestal, NY |

I worked with Mike and Susan, both WHO are knowledgeable and were able to give me enough information to make an intelligent purchase. Their service department, run by Perry, is the best in the triple cities!

GOOD PLACE TO BUY A NEW CAR

by from Marathon,NY |

I just purchaced a new Chevrolet Equinox from Botnick's and I was very pleased with the price I paid for the vechicle and how friendly and helpful the staff was in assisting me with a good demonstration and getting the SUV ready for me to pick up in a short ammount of time.

Overall Dealer

by from Binghamton NY |

Our experience with this dealer is exceptional. Both our buying and repair experiences have been the best and we highly recommend this dealer.

OUTSTANDING

by from Front St Binghamton |

Carl Pulse went above what any other sales person has gone before at any other dealership.. I highly recommend Carl and Botnick to those looking for a new or used auto. Thanks

Great dealership

by from Binghamton, NY |

Between myself and my family we've bought about 10 cars from Carl alone. Carl is one of the best salesman around. This is a great dealership and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff at Botnicks is top notch and professional.

good experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

The whole staff does an excellent job. They're friendly, helpful, and knowledgable.

Excellent customer service!

by from Windsor, NY |

John and Greg were very help and answered all of my question. I highly recommend Botnick Chevrolet!

Botnick Chevrolet responded to this review

July 28, 2011

Thank You for taking the time to fill out a review and also for your recent purchase. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to continuing to do so in the future.