Emerling Chevrolet

9000 Boston State Road, Boston, NY 14025

New 888-724-7071
Used 888-809-5869
Service 866-670-2335

Emerling Chevrolet - A New York Chevrolet Dealer located in Boston, NY!

great services

by from Franklinville, Ny, 14737 |

I had just bought my ford focus there a few months ago and love it. all the employees there were so wonderful and helpful when I brought it back to get my oil change and 2 check out a noise that I heard which turn out to be nothing major at all. they not only fixed it then but got me right in without an appt. my salesman were awesome. not only was he personable but also very down to earth and funny!! I would definitely go back there again if I need or want a new vehicles. Thanks again for all your help Todd and the rest of the team. GREAT JOB!!!!! :)

Great Customer Service!!! Great Sales Associate!!!

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I came in cause I found a particular vehicle through Cars.com. I inquired about it online and worked with Sandra Nowak. She was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and seemed to listen to my needs. I didn't buy that night, I did stop by at another dealer, but decided to go back and purchase from Sandra and Emerling Chevrolet. I love my Equinox and will be back in a couple years when it is time to trade.

They know they're trucks

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Emerling Chevy helped me get the Avalanche I've always wanted, and at an awesome price too! Any other dealer I talked to basically told me I could not afford a truck like that, Emerling made it happen. I am now a member of the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club and will tell all of the local members where to go for a new truck...Emerling's

No title

by from Lockport, NY |

Although I bought my Chevy van at another dealer, I drove 40 miles to go to this dealer because I know and trust the people there . The service is excellent and even though I had a real problem , they made sure it was corrected completely. Good people and Good service.

No title

by from Lockport, NY |

Good and bad

by from Batavia, NY |

My experience was good & bad! I got to Emerling Chevrolet at 11am on 3/30/11 and by 3:00pm that day (while still there), I was the owner of a 2010 Chevy HHR. With a payment lower than my previous car payment. My problem with the experience was that I was there for almost 5 hours and other than the two people working with me on the sale, NO ONE else said a word to me. No "hello's", No "could I get you a anything" ... nothing!

Experienced Customer

by from Tonawanda, NY |

My experiences with Emerling's goes back many years. Even though I have moved many miles away from them, I had returned to buy a car from them last year. I found my car here, and contacted them online to inquire about it. They were very friendly, helpful, and made it easy to see the car on my schedule. Not only was the price good, the car was the best I found after looking at many vehicles on local dealers lots in my area. They also gave me a very good trade value for my truck and didn't nickel and dime me for extras. My experience was very good, and better in some ways to the large automotive group I used to work at. My price was better than my employee cost for some of the things I would have bought at my previous employers. Upon delivery my car was delivered to me clean, and the salesman took the time to go over every detail and didn't turn me loose until every question I had had been answered.