West Herr Jaguar

10 Campbell Blvd, Getzville, NY 14068

New 866-984-4561
Used 866-984-4641
Service 866-709-5340

Welcome ot West Herr NY!!!

Great Dealership!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Purchased a used 08 Versa from Greg Tobin. He was super helpful in getting the car I wanted sent over from the Nissan Dealership, and even set up comparable vehicle test drives for me. This was the first car I've purchased on my own, and Greg made the whole process easy and comfortable. I will definitely purchase from West Herr in the future.

Great Sales

by from North Tonawanda NY |

I went to West Herr Jaguar and walked out with our new family car from Greg Tobin. He was very friendly and very informative and explained all of our options regarding this car. We walked out of the dealership very happy with our decision to purchase our new family car from West Herr Jaguar and Greg Tobin. There was no pressure to purchase no throwing numbers back and forth it was a very straight forward transaction (which we greatly valued). Everyone in the dealership was wonderful to work with.

2009 Mustang Purchase

by from Buffalo, NY |

Greg was my salesman and Ray was the manager. They both were phenomenal and very personable when I was purchasing my car. I actually had thought to buy from another dealer, but Greg and Ray proved themselves to be much more presentable, respectful and professional. I could see myself returning to them with any questions or concerns without being shunned away. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle from them. And on the plus side, the Jaguars were nice to look at while the buying process went on. Although there is one minor issue with the vehicles interior, I was able to text Greg on his day off to discuss it with him. I had not received any repair service as of yet, so I cannot comment on that.

West Herr Jaguar responded to this review

April 12, 2012

Matthew, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Again, congratulations on your promotion. Thanks for bringing your interior tear to our attention. You will be happy to know that our service department has already scheduled that repair, of course at no cost to you. Thanks again.

online purchase

by from dunkirk ny |

after over a week of back and forth coorespondence with the dealer. they did not return my email requests, forgot about me and sold the car to someone else when I offered them the same if not more.

for a jaguar xf supercharged

by from buffalo, NY |

pretty good service, quick process, maybe take a little bit long to fix a car, but still a nice dealer