West Herr Chevrolet of Hamburg

5025 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075

New 888-273-8127
Used 888-280-3206
Service 866-413-5582

Welcome to West Herr NY!!!

great salesperson

by from BUFFALO NY |

MY DEALER REP WAS KAREN, SHE WAS OUTSTANDING, NO PRESSURE, HELPED ME TO PICK OUT THE EXACT VEHICLE FOR MY WANTS AND NEEDS.VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AS TO THE VEHICLES AND THE OPTIONS.

A great experence!

by from Tonawanda NY |

My Sales person was really amazing; Karen went out of her way to listen and find me exactly what I was looking for and also was knew what I could afford. She truly made the buying a new car experience very enjoyable. She worked around my crazy hours and I never felt pressure. Karen really took the stress from the situation and that allowed us to focus on finding the right vehicle and keeping me on budget! I can?t say enough about the Karen and how pleased I was dealing with her and West Herr Chevrolet of Hamburg.

They are awesome

by from Silver Creek, NY |

The are the best. My wife and I bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu from them in November 2013 from them, they were very helpful to us throughout the whole process. However, over the last 7 months we've had problems with our car, in total 3 times for the same issue. It's been very frustrating, but west herr has been there every step of the way. Today they bought our car back and got us a different one. Kudos to west herr, we would recommend anyone there. There customer service is stellar. There service department is awesome too. Even though they couldn't fix our car,they spent a lot of time on the car and talking to engineers from gm to try and fix our car.

Happy with my purchase!

by from Depew, NY |

Great service, great dealership, great people! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! I bought my new Cruze from Scott at West Herr Chevy in Hamburg and took it home that day! Very easy going and I will be returning in the future!

Great customer service!

by from Hamburg, ny |

Bought an 06 used equinox from Scott with low miles and in great shape. I like the dealership and the people and I've been loving it ever since! Highly recommend Chevy hamburg!!

2004 jeep grand cherokee

by from elma, ny |

Bought my 04 jeep from Scott used. He was nice, sincere, honest and didn't pressure me to buy. I would highly recommend him and his dealership to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

Hassle Free!

by from Hamburg, NY |

From start to finish Paulette Kelly took care of every detail perfectly. From finding the perfect car to great financing. Very knoweldgable and professional. Highly recommend this dealership for your needs.

2005 Ford Escape

by from Buffalo, NY |

I bought a used 2005 Ford Escape from Scott about a year ago, he got me into a great used truck with low miles for the year and gave me great money for my cobalt to trade in! I had my husband buy a car from him just a few months ago and the process was as smooth as it was when I bought my car. Great dealership, great employees! I recommend all my friends and family and with the dealerships $100 referral that they do Ive even made a few bucks sending friends in!

2012 Chevy Sonic purchase

by from west seneca, ny |

I purchased my 2012 Chevy Sonic from Scott at West Herr Chevy in Hamburg. This was my first time buying a car, it was a great experience. He let me take the car overnight, gave me a great deal, and even took my old 1996 Nissan Sentra in on trade...I thought I was gonna have to junk it! Saved me time and money! My wife also bought a car from him, so we will be buying from him for years to come!

Chevy Equinox purchase

by from buffalo, ny |

Dealt with Scott in buying my 2013 Chevy Equinox. He was very helpful to me, taking time to answer my questions and he even let me take the car overnight to solidify that this was the car for me! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends!!

Amazing service. Great experience

by from Buffalo NY |

Mike S was very professional, and a pleasure to work with. It was my first time buying a new car, and he was very helpful. Anytime I had any questions, he was always there to answer them. We were always in constant contact and he made the process very easy for me. I would highly recommend him to any friend or family member.