Basil Toyota

Service 866-731-8339

"Just Great Deals!

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Buffalo, NY |

Basil Toyota has been a great dealership for me. In 2012, they went above and beyond to get me a great deal on financing so that I could get the vehicle that I needed within my budget. The service department continues to deliver with friendly, attentive staff that listen to my concerns. The building and property are clean and well lit, there is a changing table and a tot seat in the ladies room, and fresh fruit and beverages are available in the waiting room. They've even come out with coloring books and crayons when my daughter isn't content to sit and watch TV. I'll continue to come to Basil Toyota, and Basil VW is right next door!

October 17, 2014

Thank you for the review Tania! We are always glad to hear that our customers are happy with Basil Toyota If you need anything else in the future please let us know!

Excellent car buy and service!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I bought a Subaru Impreza from them in May 2014. I love my car and was able to negotiate a good price with no hassles. I returned a few months later for my first free complementary oil change and they were very quick and courteous. In addition to the oil change, they fixed a few little cosmetic things on my car without me asking. Fair prices on the cars and service along with courteous staff would keep me coming back. I now see why my family has been going back to the Basil family for years. Would recommend them to anyone.

October 23, 2014

Service dept

by from West Seneca NY |

Great place to wait and also have given a free loaner when my repairs were going to take a while. Upfront on repairs and they stood by their work when a product did not last.

Review of Maintenance ck. up,oil change,etc. Visit

by from BUFFALO |

The Service Manager was very friendly,and pleasant. Our wait was quick,40 minutes.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for the review and for your recent service here at Basil Toyota. We are glad to hear that the service manager took great care of you. If you need anything else in the future please let us know!

Great Customer Service

by from williamsville ny |

Fantastic Customer service. Fast, friendly, price friendly, clean and new dealership, great service hours

October 6, 2014

Don, Thank you for the review and for your recent service here at Basil Toyota. If you need anything else in the future please let us know!

Good/bad experience

by from Albion,NY |

Came in to just test drive a car, we were shopping around . We never left due to the fact we were convinced that this was the best place to a used vehicle. The one we went to drive started out on the questionable category, the battery was dead, but we were still interested because of the low mileage. We were about to leave because we wanted to shop around when we were approached that they could give us a better deal not only on the asking price but also a lower apr. than what we came in with. Only problems were the when we were offered the add-ons(accessories,warranty) and declined I could see them starting to lose their composure. I have been retail for 15yrs, my husband 25+yrs. and we know from experience the customer is always right. We were told no money down but then that changed and said it was to cover the cost of dmv fees. I say be upfront with buyers, get to know their needs, don't pressure anyone into buying, like I say we were on our way out when we were approached with a deal. Loved the deal, just didn't care for the way it was done. I bought a car a week ago locally and was treated better, no pressure buying,clean vehicles on the lot. Like the title says good/bad. Thanks for reading.

September 30, 2014

Beth, Thank you for the feed back we are always looking to improve in as many ways as possible and I would like to discuss the situation further. My name is Kiana and I can be reached at (716)625-8444

Poor Advertising

by from Upstate, NY |

They would not sell me the car at the advertised price.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to look into the situation more. What type of vehicle were you interested in? My name is Kiana and I can be reached at (716)625-8444

Disappointing used car buying experience

by from Tonawanda NY |

I am a retired military veteran and currently working for the federal government. I have purchased my share of used cars in many different states. I purchased a used 07 RAV4 on Aug 9 for my teenage daughter. I was told that each used car vehicle undergo a 160 point inspection. I even allowed the credit manager to talk me into purchasing an extended warranty for $1690.00, mainly because I don?t want my daughter to have vehicle problems in future while away in college. Well, two weeks in and the A/C belt started squealing. I took the vehicle in on a Monday after work and was told that they did not have a belt in stock and for me to come back on Saturday. I returned on Saturday and after an hour of diagnosing the noise. I was told that it might be the A/C pulley and that they needed to call it in to verify if it?s under warranty. I was not concerned at the time, thinking I just purchased the car and an extended warranty. It must be covered under the two options. The service staff even gave me a loaner for the weekend. I later learned on Monday that the problem was not covered under either warranty and was told mechanically there nothing wrong with the car and that it was safe to drive. The squeaking was getting louder. I then called customer relations and spoke to Amy, who was supportive and agreed with me that I should be happy with a newly purchased vehicle. She advised me that she would speak to both the sales and service manager and get back to me. After four hours with no phone call, I called back and spoke to a gentleman. I did not recall his name. He also was supportive and stated that he will get back with me on a resolution. He called back in ten minute and stated that he was told that there is nothing they can do, because the problem was not under warranty. He changed from customer advocate to loyal employee. I fully under his action, because Basil signs his paycheck. I took the car to my loyal auto repairs shop downtown and was told that the serpentine belt is going bad and had belt dressing on the surface. I had it changed and the squealing was reduced, but still persists. They suspect it might be the A/C pulley also, which I?ll get it repair next week. As a member of management, I understand that sometimes negative feedback don?t allows make it up to management. In any business customer loyal is paramount, not only for repeat relationship, but word of mouth referrals. Basil has failed me on their lack of customer service and not standing up to their products. I hope some member of management get to read this rebuke. I am not criticizing Toyota products. I own a Sequoia and a Camry and they are both great vehicles. I am also in the market for a Venza in the near future and you can bet I wouldn?t be visiting Basil Toyota in Lockport, NY.

September 9, 2014

I'm very sorry for your negative experience here with us. Thats not how we like our customers to feel. Please contact me directly so we can work together to come to a resolution on this issue. I can be reached at the dealership. My name is Nicole and I am the service coordinator here. My number is 716-625-8444 ext 1119. I would greatly appreciate a call so we can try to come to a conclusion for you.

great service and staff

by from Lockport, ny |

Not only is the staff efficient and knowledgeable but the surroundings are also. I have purchased Toyotas over the last 10 years or so. All three cars have been fine along with the service. There was a free dinner and training night which was a pleasant experience and the information was useful. The food and the info has always been fine but this year's was the best. The free service for maintenance (Toyota Care) is fantastic. It is easy to schedule and not a long wait for your car. There is always fresh fruit and beverages while you wait...nice touch! Extras like help with programming GPS or hooking up phones are done anytime with a smile. The salesman, James P. has been always been knowledgeable and followed up on questions. I am pleased that he has received a promotion and am sure that the new sales person will be just as effective. cm

August 11, 2014

Cindy, Thank you so much for the review. I will make sure to pass along the compliments to the chef! Thank you again for your purchase, and if you need anything else in the future please let us know!

Great Job

by from North Tonawanda, New York |

It was number eight car I got from Mike Basil Toyota. Each time it is better than the last. This time I worked with Bruce Jones . He was EXCELLENT. Save yourself time . Go to Mike Basil for your next Car. The Service Dept is also Great.

July 28, 2014

Thank you Dave for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated along with your loyalty here at Mike Basil Toyota. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Service Department

by from Lewiston, NY |

The service department is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. What I appreciate most is they do not have a maintenance schedule they push on clients to follow. They recommend changing fluids, etc when needed, not based on mileage like many other places. The facility is dog and kid friendly with fresh fruit for snacks and a bathroom with a changing area Added bonus, is a tot seat in one of the stalls so mom can have her hands free and doesn't have to worry about her baby crawling under the stalls and touching everything (thank you)! The turn around time for basic maintenance is quick so waiting time is limited. My favorite dealership so far and I've lived in a few places and drive a lot, so I'm in for a lot of oil changes.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for the feedback It is greatly appreciated and we thank you for your recent service here at Basil Toyota. We look forward to serving you in the future!