Basil Toyota

Service 866-731-8339 Service 866-731-8339

"Just Great Deals!

Highlander

by from Amherst, NY |

What a great dealership to deal with. I am a returning customer who traded a Venza in for a new Highlander. Scot Schoembs and the rest of the Basil Toyota team were fair and applied a straight forward no gimmicks approach. Thanks Basil Toyota!!

July 25, 2015

Thank you for to the great review! We appreciate your business here at Basil Toyota! If there is anything that you need please let us know

Just great deals.... Chris, Taylor, and Scot

by from Buffalo, New York |

I am a proud member of the Basil Toyota family, repeat customer for many years and counting. To the family I've added my children and close friends. We always get great service with a smile. Clean, technology forward facility with great employees. Specifically Cris Jagielo, Talylor Tagliarini, and Scot Schoembs. Chris sold me my first car many years ago, made himself available, guided and directed me through and into the Basil Toyota family. Without any surprise he has been promoted to a managerial position. He has always been easy to talk to and he's a great ambassador to this fine establishment. After the promotion he led me to Scot. Like Chris he has been a knowledgeable dedicated component to Basil Toyota. As expected I continued to buy cars through him as well as sending him business through my family and friends. Lastly, I want to give credit to Taylor. He is friendly, fair, personable, easy to talk to, passionate about his job and the clients. He's down to earth and thoroughly explains the options available in order to protect your car while extending your coverage. He is a high character man by which I like doing business. Every time I am at Basil for service Chris, Scot, and Taylor all greet me making conversation and encourages me to visit them and come to them with all my needs. All service completed on my car has been outstanding. The service department like the entire facility is clean with employees who greets you with a smile and friendly dispositions. I proudly speak of Basil Toyota and will continue to guide everyone that I know is looking for a quality car and great service. Beautifully l facility and great people. I love Basil Toyota!

April 30, 2016

This is AWESOME to hear John! We're so happy to have you as a customer with us and we thank you!

A very good expierence in Basil toyota

by from Rochester, NY |

As a foreigner this is the first time I bought a car in the US. I bought a TOYOTA corolla LE and it's pretty good. I like the staff of Basil Toyota. They gave me a free delivery service, that helped a lot.

April 27, 2016

This is great to hear! Thank you so much for your kind words and we're glad you chose our dealership.

Prompt and efficient

by from Blasdell, NY |

Changeover from snow to regular tires. No fuss, no problems. Have recommended service to friends who have had similar experiences

April 29, 2016

This is great to hear, Jim! We also store tires for our customers who come in to get them switched out; we're glad your experience was smooth and easy. Enjoy this nice weather!

2015 4Runner Premium to 2016 4Runner Limited

by from Lockport, NY 14094 |

2016 4runner Limited .Changed my mind and received offer from Basil Toyota of Lockport, trading up to a 2016 4 Runner Limited, from my 2015 SR5 Premium. They let me take it for the night to work as mine was down for tire repair, and next day gave me a trade deal that I could not refuse. Thanks to everyone from Jamie, Chris, and Mike in sales, to Steve in service for letting me know of promotional deal in first place, and Jim in service for taking care of me with my 2015 to begin with. Also, a trustworthy finance guy in George. It never hurts to have quick, honest explanation of add-on service packages. James, a manager was overly gracious. Even met the owner, Mike, which I think is probably rare. Thanks again to all I was involved with. And there are many more. P.S. My ex used to tell me I`m a pain in the ankle when dealing with money. Luckily, I wasn`t even one Iota, dealing with the Basil Toyota crew. "Smooth as silk, I was". Wait a minute....Happy as a Rooster in a house of some sort with my new limited

April 29, 2016

This is so awesome to hear, Mike! Customer satisfaction is our number one concern and we pride ourselves on being friendly, honest, and easy to work with. We hope that you share your positive experience with others! Enjoy your new 4Runner and have a wonderful day!

Terrible service

by from Newfane, Ny |

Terrible car service I brought my car which I just bought back due to a noise in the back which they wouldn't find and they wouldn't even change the oil, would never go back, or recommend to anybody

Great service

by from Lockport , NY |

I had my car serviced for an upcoming trip. Jim in service was very professional and friendly. Everything was taken care of in a timely fashion. The price was reasonable.

Basil Toyota simply the best

by from Buffalo, New York 14223 |

The best toyota dealership in the United States. From start to finish A+ all the way. I look but cannot find a simple thing wrong. The only thing that could be better is for their cars to be free. But they are a business though. They have the best sales people starting with Jamie. The best service.Cant name just one because all excellent. Customer calls has Danielle Doyle and she is best. But their leader Mr. Micael Basil is pover the top. Other Toyota dealers are sickened by the fact they lack what the Basil family has. Gary Postolese

Great service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

The service team is awesome here...I've always had a great experience and they seem to actually care about you (have been going to this location for probably about 5 or more years now). I drive the extra 20-30 minutes from Buffalo to Lockport to get my Corolla serviced because it's worth it. No appointment necessary for oil changes and flexible hours make my life much easier. Although I didn't actually buy my Corolla here (was purchased in Rochester), I would definitely consider purchasing my next car from this dealership.

Great dealership tp buy from

by from Buffalo, NY |

This was my second lease from Basil Toyota. I was given a great deal as I was able to lease a new 2016 Toyota Camry even though I had 5 months left on my 2013 Camry,and my payments are even less per month. Mike Otwell was the one who help me with this great deal. He was attentive to any concerns I had and made sure the whole process went smoothly and quickly. He reviewed with me the benefits of Toyota Car Care and the road side assistance. Mike also was the one I dealt with on my first lease from Basil.Because my experience was so good, I requested Mike again.when I visited the Basil. . Any time I took my car in for the routine maintenance, I found them attentive and friendly.. I like the idea that they check the alignment every time you take it in for service and give you a printout. I have been happy with all aspects of the dealership.