Basil Toyota

Service 866-731-8339

"Just Great Deals!

20,000 mile check-up and Inspection

by from Lockport, ny |

As always, the appointment was easy to set-up. Service is timely and thorough. The facilities make it easy to wait?

July 10, 2014

Thank you Joe for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated along with your service here. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Excellent service from start to finish

by from Buffalo ny |

The best dealership EVER! Scott Schoembs was my salesman and he was very pleasant, courteous, knowledgable and ver thorough throughout my car purchase! Thanks Scott for everything and such an excellent job! Never hesitate to visit basil Toyota and make a purchase! Great job!

Great Experience. Go Basil Toyota

by from Getzville, NY |

Just purchased our 2014 Highlander. This is the fifth Toyota our family purchased from Basil Toyota. Kudos to both Taylor Tagliarini, sales consultant, and Adam Beck, sales manager. Both made purchasing this vehicle a very positive and enjoyable experance. When we picked up our vehicle, Taylor made sure that my wife and I were filmiliar with every option of our new car. The pride he takes in his work is remarkable. This is our second Highlander. Our 2014 Highlander is the best car we ever owned. Go Basil!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Frank for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated along with your loyalty here. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Aircraft Mechanic

by from Tonawanda |

very enjoyable experience from customer service to sales, If experience continues I will be a return customer

June 20, 2014

Thank you Sam for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated along with your recent purchase here. We look forwards to serving you in the future!

15,000 miles ck. up, and inspection.

by from Buffalo,NY |

Excellent, friendly service. Service Manager was helpful in suggesting getting inspection done today to save a trip up. Also, got me out fast. Very pleasant visit. Thanks!

June 7, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated along with your recent service here. We look forward to serving you in the future!

mr IVOR L. EDWARDS

by from lOCKPOT, ny |

Very good customer service and repair service. They never try to sell you unnecessary repair service.

June 7, 2014

Good Service

by from Wilson, NY |

Went there with my mom on a Thursday to look at a couple of vehicles I saw listed online, not expecting to buy. None of us were happy with my first vehicle or the service from another dealer, and we still owed four years of payments on it. Test drove both vehicles and decided which I liked better, all while not being pushed to finance. They knew it would be difficult for us to do so since we still owed so much, but the vehicle I liked was in our driveway by Friday. They did what they could for us and it worked out. Everyone was impressed by the service and the vehicle, including my dad who was very cautious because of our previous experiences, and my brother who is a "mopar no car" kind of guy. Very pleased. Definitely would refer anyone, and return myself. Also the whole experience was rather comedic, as all of the sales people were split into two teams. The teams had to carry a can of beans that got bigger each time they lost. My dad offered to buy the beans with the vehicle off of the sales people. It was an expensive can of beans.

May 26, 2014

Not concerned about customers

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was shopping for a Tacoma. Test drove one here that turned out to be already sold, no respect for that customer. I was insulted when salesman (Mark) offered me 5 thousand under KBB for my truck, but when we started to leave he magically found someone who would give me 4500 more. He showed me a price quote and said the tax was included (it was not). I agreed to what he told me and when we left, he would not give the purchase order to my wife. The next day they faxed me a completed copy of order with the real price and I declined the offer. I called and spoke to a sales manager who said it was not a problem and they would refund the deposit. Didn't happen. For 2 weeks every person I talked to said they would look into it and call me back. None did. I finally got one "desk" manager to own up and say they were keeping my deposit.

May 17, 2014

Kent, I sincerely apoligize for your experience at the dealership.I have looked into this and would like to further discuss. I can be reached at 716-625-8444 Walter Cook Customer Relations Manager

not happy with salesman

by from lackawana, new york |

I went there with my daughter on Thursday night and an older gentleman "greeted" us with nothing more than a can I help you? it was hoe he said it , like we were a bother. wanted to buy my daughter a rav-4 but it seemed as though there was no true salesman ship. It was my second stop and I had just left northtown were the young lady there was excited, nmot pushy and made the entire process far from painful. IF you are shopping for a Toyota don't bother here.

May 17, 2014

Rick, I regret your experience was less than excellent. I would like an opportunity to apoligize. Please call me to further discuss your experience. Walter Cook Customer Relations Manager 716-625-8444

Great Experience!

by from Lockport,NY |

Great Dealership. Very comfortable. Nice sales people.

May 17, 2014

Thank you for your business and enjoy your new vehicle.

Great dealership

by from Lockport NY |

Professional, accommodating, friendly and prompt. I keep coming back. Thanks!

April 29, 2014