Orleans Ford

Service 888-552-1851

We are The Truck Giant of Western New York

Bought a New Van for business

by from Rochester, NY |

Great from the start till I drove off in my new purchase. Pleasure doing business with everyone involved with my purchase. Thank you:)

Great Salesman!!

by from Lockport |

On Monday 3/31/14 we picked up our used Hyundai sonata the salesman Rich B. was fantastic nice, personable guy who seems to truly enjoy his job. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left he was nothing but respectful. Hard to find in the auto sales industry. Thanks again Rich!!

Check out a used car for test drive

by from Brighton, NY |

They were very responsive to my inquiry of a car I was interested in and setup a test drive for me. The sales person was friendly and very helpful with information about the car. The only problem I had with the car was the price. This car had many miles on it and they were asking $1500.00 dollars over the Kelly Blue Book for retail on this car, so it ended at the test drive. The dealer did not seem interested in working with the price, but I did not push any talk about it either.

Easiest car buying process ever!

by from Rochester area |

Everyone knows buying a car can be a frustrating not so fun process but these people changed my outlook on this...my husband did everything online and communicated through phone...Jessie our sales person was great and the vehicle price was unbeatable. we went to dealership for the first time...car was already pulled ..detailed...and plated ready to go...spent a total of 1 hour in dealership doing the paperwork and was driving our new SUV home that night...everyone was super friendly and the process could honestly not have gone any smoother!!!! I'm blown away and will give them business for life!!!

good sales personnel

by from salisbury md |

sales staff were very nice and receptive. Followed me up on calls and emails.

Very satisfied customer

by from Pendleton,NY |

Purchased used truck, of all the buying experiences this was my most interesting and satisfying.

Cars are over priced

by from Buffalo |

Was looking at buying a truck. Came in to test drive to make sure i liked it, didn't have time to talk numbers. When i called back to schedule a time to work a deal they had already done up the paper work!! I told them their pricing was $2,500 more than anywhere else for the same type vehicle. Having owned several of these trucks and knowing their value and looking 8 months for a specific truck in 7 states, i know what im talking about. I was told the truck i was looking at was in high demand (it was not, most people are looking for the larger engine size in these trucks) I was told it was fair market priced, despite showing them examples of a better truck w/ the larger engine and more options for the same price or lower... Needless to say i didn't buy from them, i found my truck (went with the better bigger engine option) at the price i was expecting to pay elsewhere (actually 3k less than this truck they were selling). 2 months later i happened to be looking again just to pass time and I saw they had reduced the price of the truck to the exact dollar value i originally offered to pay 2 months prior!! Seems i was right on with how much they overpriced that vehicle. They tell you their internet pricing is firm, and they won't move on it blah blah blah.. if that's the case how can they lower the price $2,500 2 months later? If you want to pay more than you should then yes, come to this dealer... They are a small dealer in the middle of no where and need to jack up their prices instead of focusing on volume and customer service... The sales person was nice though... the management staff was not and seem to be stuck in the 1990's way of selling cars...

Nasty Sales people

by from Medina, NY |

I was pointing out the vehicle I was interested in is overpriced according internet pricing. Then I was being called out and insulted by the sales team/manager (no names just yet). If thats the way they do business, they can keep their attitudes. I will take my money somewhere else. It is unfortunate that their nasty way of doing business is reflected on their management and ownership.

Not coming back

by from Byron, NY |

Service was great up until the point where they handed me the keys and i drove away in my new to me truck. Service receptionist rude to me when my card would not work picking up my truck. Found it appropriate to say to John right in front of me "she has her keys, just so you know." Sorry to inform you but if I had intentions of running without paying I wouldn't have even bothered coming in to pay since my bf was already in the truck starting it with my spare key so it would be warm for me when I came back out to leave. Apart from that I was not informed that there is a $70 charge to look at a potential issue with my truck only 3mos after purchasing. $70! To look at it for 20min! Had I known that I would not have asked to have the problem looked at while it was there. This dealership has only been out to get $$ out of me ever since the first week I had the truck and it sprung a tranny fluid leak. Then same problem again 2 weeks later. They offered a loaner car... i bought an f250 because i need a truck not a car that cant pull a horse trailer. Never going back here not even for my free oil change somehow they will end up making it NOT free.

TOP NOTCH

by from Canandaigua, NY |

We bought our first new car from Orleans FORD after looking for a deal in the Rochester area for months. Being in the car business for most of my life we knew what we were looking for and did not want to deal with any of the typical dealership hassle. After the purchase of our 2013 we did have some warranty issues with it. Orleans did not hesitate to drive 1.5 hours to pick up our Explorer and give us a loaner at no cost. Once it was decided that our brand new car was actually not covered under the ford warranty and beyond easy repair- we were devastated. Orleans Ford and dealership owner George Bieldman came through in a BIG WAY. They located an exact match to the car we had purchased and had us in another NEW 2013 EXPLORER with in 3.5 weeks. If you are looking for an easy, professional, family friendly, respectful car buying experience look no further. It is worth the drive to Medina to Orleans Ford Mercury. We will be back for our next purchase.

2011 Ford F150 Tuscany Conversion

by from Overland Park, KS |

I had been looking for price points on a Ford Raptor on Cars.com when I came across a Tuscany Conversion for sale at the Orleans Ford dealership in Medina, NY. I contacted them through Cars.com and received very quick follow up. They provided the info I requested and we reached agreement on a sale price the next day. All of the paperwork was done quickly and efficiently via FedEx and then I had the truck shipped to Overland Park, Kansas. Paul Baker was the sales specialist I worked with and he is top notch. Great sales rep, great dealership, great purchasing experience.