West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park

3575 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 877-893-4514
Used 888-885-2976
Service 877-243-1673

Your Western New York Chevy Dealer!

Great Service

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I had a great experience buying from West Herr Jeep. Brandon Mathewson, was very helpful and it was great doing business with him

Highly Recommend West Herr!!!

by from Buffalo,NY |

My husband and I bought a brand new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze on July 31, 2014 from the dealership in Orchard Park. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We went through a recent bankruptcy and did not think we could get financing with only a $500 down payment, but John Schultz made it happen. John is the smartest and most caring finance guy in the car business. We always felt like we mattered throughout the whole process. We were never made to feel like we were undesirable customers due to our credit score. There were no high pressure sales tactics or games played. The whole transaction went smoothly from start to finish. The customer service representative Denise is great and makes you feel at home the moment you walk through the front door. We are West Herr customers for life! If you are in need of a car please go see the friendly, smart, caring, kind and fun people at West Herr Chevrolet in Orchard Park. Thanks again West Herr!!!!

Friendly service

by from Hamburg, NY |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership recently. My salesman John Camp was extremely friendly and made me feel like he actually cared. I will definitely be returning to him in the future!

no nonsense

by from bflo ny |

My family has leased several cars through Gene Hart and Bob Goulding. Just the facts is all I ever ask for and that is what I get from these fellas. A very pleasant sale every time. I have been to so many dealerships where the salesman talks to me as if I were an imbecile. I'll be back to these guys for a long time.

Bad Customer Service in "service"

by from Hamburg, NY |

I recently called into service to make an appointment for my 2011 Equinox that I recently purchased in 2012. I received an "engine malfunction" letter from Chevrolet and was told I needed to talk to a specialist, I left a message on a Saturday for a specialist to call me back. No one from service ever called me back, I waited till after Labor day, I then called them back again on Tuesday and made an appointment for the following Tuesday. I received a call on Monday that they have to reschedule my service call to the following week. I was not going to wait a week with an "engine problem" the letter from Chevrolet said if the engine is making a noise and the light is on then it is serious. This was the only possible time frame they could give me for a service call of my car with an "engine" problem that I purchased from them not even one year ago. A two week lead time for service! I cancelled my appointment and made an appointment with Emerling Chevrolet on Monday for Tuesday morning the following day. Horrible customer service by Orchard Park Chevrolet!! Signed Disgruntled customer!

Great first new car buying experience

by from Buffalo NY |

We just bought our first "brand new car" ( we had always bought used). Mike Shearer walked us through the whole process. We had a pleasant experience and would come back again to buy our next new car.

Saturn Aura, all mine.

by from Orchard Park, New York |

Mike Shearer of West Herr in Orchard Park has been really helpful in the car buying process. Only being nineteen he was very careful and helpful to make sure not only was it in my budget and what I wanted, but absolutely 100% safe for me to take home. Mike cares a lot about the customers needs and wants but also the safety of that owner. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Fredonia,Ny |

I just bought my new 2014 Chevy Impala at a wonderful dealership, West Herr Chevorelet. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. My sales consultant, Mike Shearer, was the BEST! He was very pleasant, and helpful to work with.He went above and beyond to get me a great deal on my trade, and my new vehicle. I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love my car! This was the best buying experience I ever had. I would highly reccomend that you stop down to West Herr Chevrolet and talk to Mike about your next car.

Mike was great!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

We had a great experience buying from West Herr Chevrolet. Mike Shearer, our sales consultant was very helpful and very pleasant to do business with. We will highly reccommend Mike to our friends and family. Also, when we are in the market for a new vehcile again we wont think twice about where to go!

July 11, 2013

Thanks for sharing Erica and Andrew! Congrats on your new vehicle, and thanks for choosing West Herr!

Jeffrey Almeter

by from Orchard Park NY |

My experience ahs been great. Mike Shearer was very helpful and professional through the process. Knowledgeable about the products and able to deliver quick responses and decision making through the buying process. I would recomend Mike and West Herr Chevrolet, for sure. Jeffrey Almeter

July 11, 2013

Jeffrey, we are thrilled to hear your experience went well. With think Mike is great too! Thanks for sharing and for choosing West Herr.

Fantastic experience!

by from East Aurora |

I just purchased a new Traverse from Mike Shearer at West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park. He was kind, attentive, and pleasant to work with. He was also very patient as I visited several times before making my final decision. I was afraid of having the "typical car buying expereince" but it was the complete opposite. I highly recommend Mike and the West Herr Automotive Group.

July 11, 2013

Thanks for the feedback! Come see us again soon!