West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park

3575 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 877-893-4514
Used 888-885-2976
Service 877-243-1673

Your Western New York Chevy Dealer!

Great Service

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I had a great experience buying from West Herr Jeep. Brandon Mathewson, was very helpful and it was great doing business with him

Friendly professionalism

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Beyond the great asistance given me by salesperson Donovan Scott, West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park demonstrates a level both of professionalism and friendliness that is missing at so many other dealerships.

Chevy Silverado

by from Bliss, NY |

Very thorough. Recieved alot of information with out pressure

2010 Traverse

by from Lancaster, NY |

I had 3 recalls fixed and my AC was not working. West Herr was able to fix the recalls, diagnose the AC issue and fix my vehicle in one visit. I liked the fact that they offered to transport me home and pick me up after my car was fixed. I would highly recommend West Herr for servicing your car.

Very profesional dealership

by from buffalo,ny |

Most proficient dealership I ever dealt with,salesman Joe Lewicki was great(2nd time we bought from him in 3yrs.)Scott Heller who got us great financing,and of course Gary Bellinger in service ,been dealing with Gary since he was @ Saturn,he is the most professional service person around 13 years dealing with him and never a problem,gets us in and out quickly,never have to return for a fixed problem,very easygoing,pleasure when I have to return for service when dealing with Gary.We can stop even without appointment and if issue doesn't require extensive time it is taken care of,very commendable in our book!

Highly Recommend!

by from Rochester, Ny |

As a person with bad credit, I thought I'd never find a dealership willing to finance me, let alone show me the quality of cars I was shown at West Herr ALC. Dan Shalloe was my rep and he was just downright amazing. He answered any and all questions I had before I drove out (I came all the way from Rochester to work with this specific dealer upon recommendation from a close friend) and I was able to get in and out and home with my awesome 2009 Ford Fusion in under 5 hours. Recommending this dealer to all my friends, and I'll surely be coming back when it's time for a trade in!

Great Service

by from West Seneca NY |

Have been purchasing vehicles from West Herr for over 10 years now and have had nothing but great service and experience every time. My salesperson Donavan Scott is awesome would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Will definitely be back!

First time buying a car

by from niagara falls,ny |

First time I ever bought a car and John Camp was so helpful and honest with me the entire time! I have already referred people to him because my experience was so great!

Mike made everything easy!

by from Shortsville, NY |

The dealers in my area did not have the vehicle I wanted, and did not seem willing to go out of their way to find it for me. I knew West Herr had what I wanted. I reached out to Mike as I was referred by a family member. He made everything smooth and easy - even bringing the car out to Rochester for my test drive! Pick up a week later couldn't have been easier! He had everything ready, helped us move our stuff into the new vehicle and had us on our way again in under 2 hours! I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

Highly Recommend West Herr!!!

by from Buffalo,NY |

My husband and I bought a brand new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze on July 31, 2014 from the dealership in Orchard Park. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We went through a recent bankruptcy and did not think we could get financing with only a $500 down payment, but John Schultz made it happen. John is the smartest and most caring finance guy in the car business. We always felt like we mattered throughout the whole process. We were never made to feel like we were undesirable customers due to our credit score. There were no high pressure sales tactics or games played. The whole transaction went smoothly from start to finish. The customer service representative Denise is great and makes you feel at home the moment you walk through the front door. We are West Herr customers for life! If you are in need of a car please go see the friendly, smart, caring, kind and fun people at West Herr Chevrolet in Orchard Park. Thanks again West Herr!!!!

Friendly service

by from Hamburg, NY |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership recently. My salesman John Camp was extremely friendly and made me feel like he actually cared. I will definitely be returning to him in the future!