West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park

4141 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 888-250-4709 New888-250-4709
Used 888-250-4708 Used888-250-4708
Service 888-428-9010 Service 888-428-9010

West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park is WNY's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer in WNY!!!

Purchase of Toyota Cotolla

by from East Amherst NY |

The rating was a 10 for the process of purchasing a car from Bob Vogel. His assistant explained all the feature of the car to me and I Iove driving the car.

May 3, 2016

We can't thank you enough for choosing West Herr, Martha! Enjoy your new car!

Excellent in every way!

by from East Aurora, NY |

Team Vogel is fantastic to work with. I felt very comfortable that I was treated with respect and valued as a customer. This is my second vehicle purchased through them and I will be back. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

April 6, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Still in process but very pleased

by from East Aurora |

Bill Vogel Jr has been helping me with my purchase. Im still in the process of a purchase but could not be more pleased with the service and attention i have received. Bill truely cares about his customers no matter their situations. Another note though when trying to write this review the website refuses to accept an excellent rating for customer sercice?

April 1, 2016

Rick - thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you've had a positive experience and truly appreciate you choosing West Herr.

Great service both times we have purchased here!!!

by from Orchard Park,NY |

We purchased a vehicle in Feb and again just yesterday. The buying process was great both times. We purchased from Bill Vogel Jr who is a really awesome salesman that both times picked vehicles perfectly for us. Tom Talty in finance is amazing at what he does as well. When we were looking back in Feb the first time we went to multiple dealerships, we not treated that well and felt that the sales people weren't very genuine. We had credit issues and were treated like we were not important at all. When we got to West Herr of OP they were great. We were treated exactly how we felt we should be. There is no doubt now after our second buying experience that they will be getting our future business.

Great People to Deal with

by from Salamanca, N.Y. |

I went in picked out a Nice Toyota Tundra they got it done quickly without all the games, great folks at this place.

Russ Bieler

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I recently traded in my 2012 highlander for a brand new 2015! I love my new vehicle and the experience there is always so pleasant. I purchased my vehicle from Russ Bieler, with the help from his assistant Julia to the finance people, and even the greeter did a wonderful job. I truly always enjoy there services at this location and their employees are very nice to deal with.

Great people selling agreat product, prosessional,

by from ANGOLA, NEW YORK |

100 percent pleased with my buying experience . great hard working people doing great work.AWSOME

Colleen Leclerc

by from West Seneca, NY |

I worked with Colleen Leclerc, Julia Foit, Eddie Williams, and visited with the greeter, Nicole while I was in there during the transaction of my new highlander. I always bring the crew at Toyota a little treat.

Great Experience for a First Time Buyer

by from Buffalo, NY |

Although everyone knows the car search/buying process can be a chore, Jeff Wabick makes it as pleasant and seamless as possible. In fact, the entire staff from the General Manager Tom Fogarty, to Jeff's assistant Sam Lambert stayed involved, active, and supportive through the process. The facility is undergoing some extensive and impressive renovations, but they were well stocked with coffee, snacks, and popcorn. Over the last two days I have been test-driving cars around Buffalo, and nowhere did I feel more welcome than at West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park. Jeff encouraged us to test drive the 2009 Subaru Forester (that I ended up buying,) and let us really put it through its paces. Not only was I impressed with their stock, but Jeff was knowledgeable and patient, relying on his 26 years of experience with the company. He also went out of his way to secure me a great deal, and much more reasonable financing options than I had prior to the purchase. After we settled on a very competitive price, both the General Manager Tom, and the Sales Manager Eddie stopped by to thank me for my business, and congratulate me on my new (used) car. I encourage anyone looking at Toyotas, or other used cars to check out, and stop into West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park. It is easy to find, it has a wide selection, and the staff members are knowledgeable and welcoming. I look forward to a sustained relationship with West Herr.

Colleen Leclerc

by from West Seneca, NY |

I worked with Colleen Leclerc, her assistant, Julia was great.