West Herr Subaru Kia

Used 888-439-4162
Service 877-476-9167

Great service!

by from Orchard Park NY |

Just leased my new Subaru Forester from West Herr and I couldn't be happier with the customer service. From the extremely friendly receptionists to the motivated sales associate. Great experience will be recommending West Herr to everyone I know.

Love my Kia

by from West Seneca NY |

Love my Kia, love working the friendly staff at west Herr.

Subaru purchase

by from orchard park ny |

I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru outback from Marc Nagy and Mike Garrigan it took all of about 2 hours from start to finish. Marc has been with Subaru for 11 years and from what I was told Mike has only been with Subaru for about a month. His knowledge of the Subarus was fantastic and his customer service was just as good. I would recommend Marc and Mike to anybody thinking of buying a vehicle.

Best car buying experience

by from buffalo new york |

Have never had a quicker and easier time purchasing my new Kia. Marc Nagy and Chuck Hardy not only make it easy but they also make it fun.

Great service

by from Hamburg, ny |

Recently purchased a new 2015 Forester from West Herr Subaru and Marc Nagy in the past week. The entire experience from start to finish was quick, easy and hassle free. I would recommend West Herr and Marc Nagy to everybody. Thank you !

Just bought 2nd Kia sorento!

by from Kenmore, NY |

I just bought my 2nd Kia Sorento from Craig Hyla at West Herr Kia. He takes care of all my family and friends, who need a new or used car. He is very knowledgable and sincere. I drive 20-30 minutes past other dealers, and it's worth it! Love West Herr!

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from TONAWANDA, NY |

RICH DIPAULO AND JON BRAWDY DID THEIR BEST TO SQUEEZE ME IN WITHOUT AN APPT. THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

Great Service

by from Lancaster, NY |

We work with Tony Chimera, at the West Herr Kia dealer he was great both my daughter's purchased New vehicles through West Herr Kia. He also helped me and my wife buy new vehicles through the West Herr dodge and jeep dealer. The hole process was very easy. No pressure at any of the dealers. Great Service from start to finish. Thanks West Herr....

Not so good service

by from Buffalo ny |

I took a car that I just purchased last week in for front lights and rear lights not working went back to pickup my vehicle and they tell me that the remote starter could not be put back on because of a short so now I have no remote starter no keyless entry and no security alarm on a truck that I just purchased last week. All the lady could say is sorry! I'm so not happy about this I mean how much does it cost to replace a faulty alarm system?

Great buying experiance!!!

by from West Seneca, NY |

Lindsay Romanchuk, was great in helping me find a used car. She made the experience very easy. From walking in the door to driving away Lindsay was with me all the way. This was my second (2nd) car I've got at West Herr and the sales and service departments are still top notch. Thanks West Herr and Lindsay.

great service; great car!

by from Arkwright, NY |

Anthony Dean of West Herr Subaru did a great job of showing me my options and assisting me through the process of purchasing a new base model 2015 Subaru Forester. I've had a Forester for 8 years and I know the quality, reliability and safety of the car. I live in the snow belt, off the grid, with a steep and winding 1/4 mile driveway. I would never consider another make of car, and when it was time to replace my trusty old Subaru a neighbor recommended I come to West Herr, and I'm glad I did.