Paddock Chevrolet

Service 866-689-3642 Service 866-689-3642

A World Class Dealership With Small Town Values

OUR 2014 CHEVY EQUINOX

by from CHEEKTOWAGA, NEW YORK |

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PADDOCK CHEVROLET FOR YOUR NEXT GM CAR PURCHASE. We had a few months left on Our 2013 Equinox Lease and we were contacted by Pat Coyle, Our Sales Consultant, inviting us to discuss some ideas of getting a new vehicle lease for 2014. Some GREAT incentives were offered and we decided to follow through to obtain some figures for a new lease. It is a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere at Paddock Chevrolet. My Wife & I were also greeted by Our Old Salesman, Robert Jung and also by The New Cars Sales Mgr,, Tom Kanaley, who made us feel very comfortable. The wished us GOOD LUCK toward the purchase of a new vehicle. Pat Coyle was able to meet all our car wants including a great looking color of Champagne Silver. We signed all the papers for a new 2014 Chevy Equinox which rides very smooth and an elegant looking Compact SUV. Pat showed us all the GREAT features of the car and assured us that we will be very happy with the purchase - and of this review - WE ARE VERY HAPPY with Our New 2014 Equinox. THANK YOU PADDOCK CHEVROLET!!!

the best customer care ive experianced

by from niagara falls |

I recently traded my vehicle in for a 2016. The first was from David's chevy and the customer care at paddock was outstanding compared, EVERYONE was welcoming. Even after returning the staff was very helpful, solved all my issues. I'm happy I choose paddock for my new vehicle.

Best oil change ever!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Very pleased with the entire experience from the moment I arrived and was greeted in the lot, then the comfortable waiting area and complementary coffee, to the moment I left 30 minutes after arriving. Talk about quick lube!!!

Wonderful dealer

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Wonderful service department at Paddock. Went in for an oil change and was out quickly. Thanks to all the hard workers!

car repair

by from Buffalo, NY |

My car was towed to Paddock because it would not start. I approved $125 diagnostic test. I was told the battery needed to be replaced & that it would cost $111 for the battery & 1/2 labor. I told the tech I didn't need the 'best' battery as I am no planning to keep the Malibu much longer. He said he could apply a $40 coupon to reduce the cost. When I talked to him about the labor rate to install the battery he said he could talk to his supervisor. The tech told me the supervisor agreed to waive the labor fee. When I arrived to p/u the car the bill showed the labor rate deleted however the $40 battery coupon had been w/drawn. The tech didn't clearly explain this to me over the phone. He told me at the Paddock that the 'coupon' was not really a coupon but rather a credit that he was authorized to apply but that Paddock couldn't waive the labor rate and allow him to also apply the 'coupon.' I paid the bill (I ended up leaving my copy at Paddock) and left. While not pleased with the cost to replace the battery I felt as if I was mislead by the tech as to what the final cost would be.

Professional service

by from Gasport, NY |

The salesman JT made my truck buying experience a smooth process. JT was down to earth, no games, All questions were answered. Thanks for making it go so well.

Excellent experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Excellent experience. Multiple people remembered me from previous purchases and went out of their way to assist me. I love my new car and the deal. My Salesman Greg and manager Tom were excellent to deal with. I have been telling everyone I know about how wonderful they are. Planning on taking other family members to get cars in the near future.

Great Experience and Great Customer Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Just a great experience. Makes you feel like a priority and I have already recommended Paddock as a recommended dealer to people who are looking for a car with an excellent quality of customer service.

great guys steve joe and bill

by from sandy creek ny |

best used car experience I ever had thanks to steve,joe and bill keefe ,used car manager.bill new everything about this car a 2004 cheve SSR and set it all up for me thanks for everything

Leasing my new Equinox

by from Salamanca NY |

Our sales rep. Adam Kandefer was very helpful. He was very patient and friendly taking the time to get to know us and help us threw this process. I would recommend Paddock to anyone looking for a car or truck or suv.We would also recommend Adam as a sales rep. he was extremley helpful.