3232 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Service 866-689-3642

A World Class Dealership With Small Town Values

OUR 2014 CHEVY EQUINOX

by from CHEEKTOWAGA, NEW YORK |

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PADDOCK CHEVROLET FOR YOUR NEXT GM CAR PURCHASE. We had a few months left on Our 2013 Equinox Lease and we were contacted by Pat Coyle, Our Sales Consultant, inviting us to discuss some ideas of getting a new vehicle lease for 2014. Some GREAT incentives were offered and we decided to follow through to obtain some figures for a new lease. It is a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere at Paddock Chevrolet. My Wife & I were also greeted by Our Old Salesman, Robert Jung and also by The New Cars Sales Mgr,, Tom Kanaley, who made us feel very comfortable. The wished us GOOD LUCK toward the purchase of a new vehicle. Pat Coyle was able to meet all our car wants including a great looking color of Champagne Silver. We signed all the papers for a new 2014 Chevy Equinox which rides very smooth and an elegant looking Compact SUV. Pat showed us all the GREAT features of the car and assured us that we will be very happy with the purchase - and of this review - WE ARE VERY HAPPY with Our New 2014 Equinox. THANK YOU PADDOCK CHEVROLET!!!

Our New 2015 chevy Trax

by from N. Tonawanda, NY |

WE HIGHLY recommend Paddock Chevrolet to anyone who needs a new vehicle. The ease with which we bought our new Trax made this experience very enjoyable. Our sales person, Alex Wrosz, was awesome! He was exceptionally nice, well informed about all the models we asked about, and made this car buying experience stress-free! Alex called my husband and I a couple of times as our lease was drawing to a close on our Chevy Cruze-which we also purchased at Paddock 3 years ago. We were not sure what we wanted to do-keep the Cruze or get into something new. Alex offered to sit down with us and go over all the numbers to see which option would work best for our family. We decided to lease the 2015 Chevy Trax in our favorite copper-orange color. It was supposed to have pinstripes on it, which was supposed to be an extra charge, but the vehicle we purchased actually didn't have the pinstripes. Paddock ended up giving us the model with the pinstripes from the show room-free of charge! The customer service was excellent and the finance manager, Mike, was also very helpful and explained everything in an easy way to understand. Our favorite item that was included in the purchase of the Trax was the tire coverage-our daughter went through 4 tires in 3 years-so we really appreciate that! We've already told all our friends and family about our great experience at Paddock Chevrolet!!!!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

It was the best car buying experience I ever had.No bargaining or pressure tactics. Friendly and respectful.

great customer service

by from tonawanda,newyork |

Dropped off my car Thursday night for Friday appointment. A recall. Nicole filled out my paperwork and took care of everything even offer a ride home for me (which I did not need) but was a nice touch. Pick up on Friday was good thank you.

Great service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Repair was covered by a service bulletin and because The car was unsafe to drive until fixed, Chuck Briggs got us in Quickly. He was awesome as was our service manager, Luigi. Great sales experience this year and now a great service experience!

service was prompt

by from Kenmore,New York |

I appreciate that Roland LaVigne went above and beyond to make sure my day off from work wasn't spent waiting for my car!!!

Mr. Mark W. Sieber

by from Clarence Center, NY |

Very prompt and courteous service. No appointement Oil Change / Tire Rotation Sevice is very convenient. The service tech Dan showed me first hand issues with my front end alignment.

Excellent service, personalized attention

by from Kenmore, NY |

Your staff are exceptional in making the entire process easy and stress-free. I especially commend Ceaser for his help in explaining the problem with my car, providing a loaner, and particularly for his availability and his patience!

Great customer service

by from Buffalo ny |

I came in for a oil change and a smell of antifreeze was immediately given a loaner vehicle for the weekend and received my car back on the following Monday zero money out of pocket for water pump thanks to warranty still in effect!!

Great service

by from Tonawanda,NY |

Alex and Steve helped me get the truck I wanted and I'm very HAPPY with it and them for the great service I received.

Excellent service

by from Buffalo New York |

Iam very happy with my new car, You guys covered every aspect of my new car. The service was excellent, The price was very reasonable, Ive gotten many compilmens on m new car.I would will recomend Paddock to all my firends and family, You did a fine job. Iam very pleased with the car Ive chose! Thank you again for your great service .My car is awesome.