Paddock Chevrolet

Service 866-689-3642

A World Class Dealership With Small Town Values

OUR 2014 CHEVY EQUINOX

by from CHEEKTOWAGA, NEW YORK |

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PADDOCK CHEVROLET FOR YOUR NEXT GM CAR PURCHASE. We had a few months left on Our 2013 Equinox Lease and we were contacted by Pat Coyle, Our Sales Consultant, inviting us to discuss some ideas of getting a new vehicle lease for 2014. Some GREAT incentives were offered and we decided to follow through to obtain some figures for a new lease. It is a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere at Paddock Chevrolet. My Wife & I were also greeted by Our Old Salesman, Robert Jung and also by The New Cars Sales Mgr,, Tom Kanaley, who made us feel very comfortable. The wished us GOOD LUCK toward the purchase of a new vehicle. Pat Coyle was able to meet all our car wants including a great looking color of Champagne Silver. We signed all the papers for a new 2014 Chevy Equinox which rides very smooth and an elegant looking Compact SUV. Pat showed us all the GREAT features of the car and assured us that we will be very happy with the purchase - and of this review - WE ARE VERY HAPPY with Our New 2014 Equinox. THANK YOU PADDOCK CHEVROLET!!!

Poor service for repairs and purchasing vehicle.

by from "Buffalo N.Y" |

November 2013, went to look at car advertised in newspaper ad, salesman kept me there for over an hour showing me every car but the one I came to look at. One of the cars he showed me showed an accident on car fax, when I brought that to his attention he told me that made the car better because it showed it was repaired. Now 2014, had and appointment at 8am to have ignition cylinder fixed which is covered by recall, (easy fix) by 4pm car was still not ready. When I arrived to pick my car up they told me the car needed over $1,100 worth of repairs and that they could fix the car for me. The problem I have is, I didn't ask them to put my car on a lift and inspect it, all I wanted was the ignition cylinder repaired, they said car needed front end work, breaks, rotors, I just had $600.00 worth of front end repairs completed 2 months prior. I have had nothing but bad experiences with this dealership and will Never go back.

tim from south buffalo

by from buffalo ny |

I came in to paddock looking for a pick up truck.i was greeted by joe miller he was very friendly and made me and my family feel like we were the most important customer in the world. Joe made the whole buying process very easy and we had a good time during our time together.joe was honest and straight to the point. Joe and paddock have earned a customer for life.

By Greg

by from Grand Island New York |

Sean Hennessy was the most helpful and honest Salesman that I have ever met. I didn't feel like he was trying to take advantage at any point and he helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Tony Rao the Manager came out to talk to us and was very friendly and fun. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else! See you guys next time!

best and fastest buying experience ever!

by from north collins |

My sales person was Charles Avery he was extremely knowledgeable listened to exactly what I wanted and then showed me the Subaru outback it had everything I wanted he took the time to show me the vehicle and how everything worked and I couldn't be happier I will look for him for my next purchase that is for sure.

exceeded my expectations

by from clarence ny |

The purchase of my new Corvette from Paddock Chevrolet exceeded my expectations. It has been the most enjoyable purchase experience I have ever had. The day I took delivery was one of the most exciting and enjoyable days of my life. The car was displayed beautifully in the showroom. My salesperson Jeff Wasik greeted me at the door and presented me with the keys. Jeff then had us sign all the paperwork and completely explained each one. Steve Fields went over all of the finance and extended warranty paperwork explaining each one in complete detail. Tony Caradonna spent over an hour explaining all of the controls features and accessories which made me very comfortable with the car. General Mgr Bill Wertheims knowledge of the C7 Corvette and the options available was very helpful. Bill and Jeff did an outstanding job of keeping me informed of each step of the assembly process of my car. I am extremely satisfied with Paddock and would highly recommend them.

TREMENDOUS SERVICE

by from Lancaster, NY |

I contacted Paddock Chevrolet along with many other dealers and not only was Paddock the quickest but also had the most information. After selecting my vehicle I was phoned by the Finance Mgr Steven Fildes and was giving a variety of options. He thoroughly went through different terms and $ down to help the payment but fit my budget. Cant thank him enough for all his help in getting me approved at the terms and payment I felt comfortable with. Im so glad I purchased the extended warranty it has already paid for it self. Steve is an asset to any company and cant imagine not using him and his expertise in the future. Paddock Chevrolet was incredible. Everyone was so happy and helpful! Only place me and my family buy there cars going forward is only PADDOCK CHEVROLET!

Highly recommended

by from Clarence, NY |

Family and friends recommended that we see Bill, the General Manager. He had us work with Jeff, who was the most knowledgeable sales consultant that we have ever met. Jeff helped us pick out a brand new Impala and Bill took his time explaining all of our payment choices. I now see what all of our friends and family have been talking about. Paddock has a customer for life !

Great experience

by from Hamburg NY |

I purchased a 2013 Chevy Silverado from Paddock. It was a great experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend Paddock Chevrolet and my salesman, Steve Sinatra.

THIS is how it should be!

by from Brocton,NY |

I contacted Paddock regarding a Silverado truck that i viewed on cars.com.I walked into Paddock Chevrolet unannounced,and was greeted at the door by Mike Caruana,my new salesman.This guy is a pro.I knew right away that he knew his job well,and excelled at it.He showed us the truck we came to see,and,we took it for a long test drive.When we got back,Mike was there and answered every question we had.We also were offered to test drive other,similar trucks.The truck was priced VERY fairly(had been out shopping at other dealers all day)and Mike addressed all of our concerns,and,had all of our minor issues about the truck corrected,and made us a GREAT! deal,all with no pressure,or tricks. We took delivery on a Saturday morning,and the place was BUSY!Mike was with a customer,and had another waiting.The used car manger,Tony Rao,stepped up and helped speed things along.We finished up the paperwork,shook hands with Mike,and were headed out the door,when Mr. Rao stopped us,and shook hands with me,my wife,and my son,and thanked us all for our business!I have bought many vehicles over my fifty years,and thats a first for me. I highly recomend Paddock Chevrolet to anyone looking for a quality vehicle.You will be pleasantly suprised,as i was.

Terrible Used Sales Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Very pushy sales staff that will sell you a lemon and not answer or return your calls when your car starts having issue the week after the sale.