Dave Smith Ford

4045 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 888-232-4613
Used 888-275-4807
Service 888-272-9407

There goes another Dave Smith Ford!

Excellent Experience

by from Williamsville, NY |

We walked in to Dave Smith Ford to lease a Fusion and walked out leasing a Fusion and then Expedition two days later because of the Salesman. Our salesman was Allistaire Hynes and he was a pleasure to work with. He was well informed of the lease deals and gave us exactly what we wanted. We didn't tell Allistaire this but we had ordered a Chevy Suburban from another dealer and was in the process of working out the lease deal. After we had such an excellent experience with Allistaire and the Fusion we decided to talk to him about the Expedition, once again he gave us exactly what we wanted. We are now the proud leasers of a Ford Fusion and Ford Expedition and love them both. Thank You, Allistaire Hynes.

April 3, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Pleasure to deal with

by from Orchard Park, NY |

My wife and I just bought a 2014 Fusion and love it. The buying experience was hassle free and Matt Hufnagel was great. He explained everything to us and was upfront with everything. I have bought cars at Towne, Basil, & Jim Doyle within the past 10 years and this was the best experience we had. We were referred by Dave H. who does the warranty claims for Dave Smith.

Great Service

by from SNYDER, NY |

Great customer service & very helpful with the whole buying experience. Definitely will recommend to others & look forward to a continued relationship through the life of my vehicle!!!

2010 Ford Fushion

by from Tonawanda NY |

Customer Service is wonderful. I love the used car I purchased but have had some unfortunate trips back to the dealership.The next day after purchasing my Fushion I heard a noise. I was told to bring it right in. I have now been to Dave Smith Ford 4 times and will be going back a fifth. I'm hoping the problem will be fixed. I understand things happen on cars and sometimes it takes a couple times for a technician to find the problem but when a person works a full time job and has a family, taking your car to be fixed several times interferes with a persons everyday life, not to mention driving to the dealership that is a distance from your home and job. overall I'm grateful for the professionalism from Dave Ford, Nick has been a pleasure and John who sold me the car was very kind, along with the finance department. Please do not take this review to be negative, just a learning tool for future customers. Thank-you

Bad Customer Service

by from Lancaster NY |

Let me tell you about Dave Smith Ford in Williamsville: 3 years ago, I bought my used car from them, I chose the car that I did because we were told that it carried a "Life time transmission and engine warranty" The rules were that I had to have the oil change done every 5000 miles AT Dave Smith Ford. I did, actually every 4000 or so miles. Well, come to find out, there was never a warranty on the car, the salesman, the slimy, slithering little salesman lied to us about the warranty. SO in speaking with their used sales department last week, and discovering that there never was a warranty, I asked to speak with a supervisor, I had been going to them for 3 years for oil changes (when I could have gone to Midas and paid half the price) . I was told that the supervisor would get back to me,he never did, I called them today and guess what???? The warranty deal is no longer in exsistance, they will not give me any sort of deal on future service, Dave from used car sales was flat out rude to me on the phone and said there is nothing they can do for me. That my dear friends is BAD customer service. My father has bought his last 6 cars there, and will now be looking elsewhere for his next car. Thumbs down for Dave Smith Ford on Transit Rd in WIliamsville, never again will I recommend them for anything

April 4, 2014

Hi Polly, Can you contact me directly at 716-634-2000? I would like to get some more information about the issue. Thanks, Sara Smith

2014 Ford Focus

by from East Amherst |

I had a very good experience last weekend at Dave Smith Ford. Larry Hickmott, my Sales and Leasing Consultant made it fun!! No fuss transaction made my trade in/leasing deal a quick one. I recommend searching Larry out for your next vehicle.

Glad I went to Dave Smith Ford

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was shopping for a late model used car for my daughter and had been looking on-line and been to several dealerships. The folks at Dave Smith Ford were a pleasure to work with and were very straightforward about the incentives that were available from Ford for buying a new Focus. Also, they gave me a good price on the new Focus in addition to the discounts from Ford, and took my 14 year old Dodge as a trade-in. I had never been to this dealership before and I felt very comfortable there. I like that they also have a collision shop in addition to the service area, and a car wash. I am very happy with my experience at Dave Smith Ford and I would recommend them. My daughter is very happy about her new Focus!

April 3, 2014

Thank you, we appreciate the business!

Easy Purchase

by from Amherst |

I bought a Fusion here last month. The deal was nice, and everything went smooth. I'm looking forward to a good relationship with the folks at Dave Smith Ford.

April 4, 2014

Mercury Milan 2010

by from E Concord, NY |

Just bought this car this week and I love it! Great car, great dealer, good price, salesman was very informative and polite, and also GREAT warranty.

Thank you!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

by from AMHERST, NEW YORK |

I DIDN'T GO TO DAVE SMITH FORD FOR A FREE DINNER TICKET NOR A BAG OF CHIPS. I WENT FOR AN EXCELLENT DEAL, EXCELLENT SERVICE, FRIENDLY PEOPLE (ERIC, RICK AND CAROLYN) AND I RECEIVED ALL OF THIS! THANK YOU DAVE SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONNIE SMITH

March 10, 2014

Thank you for the great review, Connie! We appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying your new truck!

Tom Walker - trust worthy salesperson

by from Buffalo, NY 14215 |

I began searching for a new car because my old car was ten years old, but in great running condition. Time to upgrade. I went to Dave Smith Ford because of a very bad experience with Basil Ford. At that point I was not certain I was willing to commit to any car. Tom Walker, my sales person, was patient, was willing to take time explain the selection process and after buying the car, was patient enough to explain the workings of the features of the car, a ruby red edge. Am loving it. Thanks Tom,

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the review, Maxine. We appreciate it! Let us know if you need anything.