Lia Honda of Williamsville

4891 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 888-825-1976
Used 888-690-2748
Service 855-267-5421

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Great service! AAA Dealer

by from Depew, NY |

I just purchased a 2010 Honda CRV and was pleased and satisfied with the service I recieved. I drove off feeing very good about both the price of this vehicle and also the trade in value of my vehicle. I felt Steve Celano did an awesome job taking care of all my requests and Mike Lalley was very considerate. Thank you very much

amazing experience!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Lia Honda was an amazing car buying experience! Right from the beginning everyone was friendly, kind and bent over backwards to help out. I shopped at other Honda dealerships and the experience was awful to say the least. However, Lia Honda renewed my faith in the car buying industry. I will come here time and time again! Thank you for a great experience and a wonderful car!

THE ONLY DEALER I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH

by from Williamsville,Ny |

Great dealership friendly staff good service and good pricing.I take my Toyota and Honda to this dealership for their $39.99 full synthetic oil changes. Can Beat it

Good service, great deal

by from Buffalo, NY |

Just purchased a used 2012 Honda CR-V at Lia. We worked with Antoine, who not only got us a great deal, but was knowledgable and accommodating. This was my first experience buying a car from Lia and I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman.

Great Honda Dealership

by from Little Valley, NY |

Don Kassidy at Lia Honda of Williamsville was the best car sales consultant I have ever purchased a car from. Easy going and not high pressure, he made my experience in buying a pre-owned 2011 Honda Odyssey EX a real pleasure. Have brought many vehicles over the years, and this was the first time I drove away feeling good and not worrying what I missed. It was a real pleasure dealing with Don!!! I have 49 years of experience in buying cars, and this was the best one.

Constustion

by from Lancaster, NY |

Antoine was very knowledgable, had an answer for anything we needed to know. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a vehicle.

New Honda Accord Owner

by from Amherst, NY |

Mike Taylor is the Best. Bought a New Honda Accord from him and the experience was great. Great car for the money.

Lia honda fit ex 2015 lease - wonderful experience

by from Buffalo, ny |

I am a new professor at ub and needed a car quickly. Even though i had credit problems from previous student loans, lia honda helped me out immensely and got me a lease on a new honda fit that i could afford. Overall, fantastic experience. Much better than i could have imagined! Definitely recommend them.

Love my car!

by from Hamburg ny |

Excellent service and very down to earth employees. I had a wonderful experience and will be back when my lease is up

Gerald sales rep

by from Buffalo, NY |

Gerald was a very awesome sales rep.. Gerald was so respectful and compassionate. Thank you Gerald for all your help. You are the man!!!!!!!!!

Super salesman! No pressure and a lot of knowledge

by from Batavia, New York |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. William Litton is a knowledgable salesman, very friendly and goes out of his way to help. This is the second time I came to Lia Honda to purchase a vehicle. It's easy and fast. I recommend the car buying experience to anyone. Thanks Will!