Lia Honda of Williamsville

4891 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 888-825-1976
Used 888-690-2748
Service 855-267-5421

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!

Great Honda Dealership

by from Little Valley, NY |

Don Kassidy at Lia Honda of Williamsville was the best car sales consultant I have ever purchased a car from. Easy going and not high pressure, he made my experience in buying a pre-owned 2011 Honda Odyssey EX a real pleasure. Have brought many vehicles over the years, and this was the first time I drove away feeling good and not worrying what I missed. It was a real pleasure dealing with Don!!! I have 49 years of experience in buying cars, and this was the best one.

Love my SI

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

My salesman was great his name is Shawn Martin.... My husband and I loved the car & our shopping experience so much he went back the next week & traded in his Accord

Top notch facility! Great customer relations!

by from Williamsville, NY |

Paul Vandenbergh was a pleasure to work with! The time for the service was about 15-20 minutes longer than stated, but other than that everything was great?

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was in for some car repairs for my CR-V. Being my second visit in 2 weeks, I was not real happy. Lourie Bruner took care of me and was very patient with my concerns. She explained everything that was not dealt with before and I am very satisfied with my experience. I will be sure to find her next time I come in. I give praise to Lourie at Lia Honda.

Purchased a used CRV

by from Buffalo,NY |

Purchased a used CRV. I know they are pretty in demand so unfortunately they had the upper hand on the dealing. Made a fair purchase for market but still too much for a 10 year old vehicle. I guess Hondas do hold their value. There were a few issues when I purchased it with service. I was patient and they took care of everything so now the CRV is good for the kids to use. Good overall experience but put on a few pounds eating the free ice cream bars in the lobby and they aren't the cheap ones either!

Good, friendly service

by from Buffalo, ny |

Tom Wirth provided a friendly welcome and informative diagnosis for our 2004 Pilot.

New car purchase experience

by from Clarence, New York |

Purchased a 2015 CRV from Lia Honda and had Donald Kassidy as our salesman. He was personable and professionable at the same time. He answered all our questions about the vehicle and finances that I needed to know to make sure that the car was a good choice for our family. We were fortunate to meet him because he walked use through an experience that could have been painful and confusing yet turned out to be painless and easy. We left with a new purchase and a sense of confidence that we got a great deal ! We would recommend him to anyone for a great experience at Lia Honda !

Michael Wright

by from East Amherst, NY |

Mike Wright has been taking care of both our cars and we are very comfortable that we are getting the best possible advice and service. He is a great asset to Lia!

Liam Honda Service Review

by from Corfu, NY |

Laurie Brunner always takes really good care of us and our Honda Fit.

Very impressed....

by from Akron NY |

Lorie Bruner was very helpful and proffesional in letting me know the issues with my 2005 Pilot. Made me feel comfortable, and no pressure in any way.

Lourie Bruner

by from Lancaster, New York |

The service and respect I received from Lourie Bruner at Lia Honda was impressive. I truly enjoyed having my service done there on 3/21/2015. It's always a pleasure doing my business at Lia Honda. Great customer service lourie.