Checkpoint Saab

487 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223

Used 716-836-2033

Unprofessional

by from Buffalo ny |

There aren't many places you can take a Saab to be serviced in the city of buffalo. Thinking since they are scarce to find, you'd think that someone who specifically deals with Saab models would be well versed in their issues and how to fix them. This is not the case. I had a problem with my car that they basically shrugged their shoulders to. The next time I came was for an oil change. I called a week ago to make an app for it suggesting 12 for the following Thursday. He snipped at me saying that noon is universal lunch time, as if I should've known when they take their breaks. I suggested 11 am and we agreed. I then show up for this app for him to tell me he doesn't know how long it will take. I asked isn't that why I made an app? He looked at me with a puzzled look saying I hadn't. I told him I most certainly had. So now I sit here for an indefinite amount of time due to their carelessness. If you can avoid it, don't come here. Customer service isn't one of their strong suits.

Trying to skirt the law

by from Buffalo, NY |

This dealership listed a Ford Escape on Cars.com When we went to see the vehicle, they claimed that it was a "private sale" and not a dealership sale. This misleading information meant that they were trying to skirt the Lemon Laws and not offer the required warranties. This is not only illegal but unethical. If the dealership has advertised the vehicle, they are REQUIRED BY LAW to be under the rules and regulations of the Lemon Law and other protections for the consumers. Buyers Beware!

great service!

by from east aurora, ny |

been going to checkpoint saab in buffalo ny for service since i purchased my car there in 2004. Bill has always been honest, friendly and accommodating regarding issues with my car. they are very trustworthy and I would highly recommend them to anyone from an oil change to major service. They do a great job!

Amazing Service and Professional Staff

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have had my 2004 Saab 9.5 wagon for over 10yrs and would not even think of taking it any where else to be serviced. Bill and the staff in service are great. They are honest and trustworthy and do a great job letting you know what is wrong with your vehicle and also giving you recommendations on the appropriate fixes. Love this dealership and their service!

Great Service

by from Wellsville, NY |

I used Checkpoint only once but consider them the experts in the Buffalo area. I would not seek another service site for repair of my 2007 Saab 9.5 Sport.

Best Saab dealer in Buffalo

by from Buffalo, NY |

Fair prices and the service is the best in town! They know Saabs and only sell and service them there. Bill and the service department give great customer service. They are always honest, fair and trustworthy.