Ray Laks Acura

Service 888-622-4310

"Relax. It's Ray Laks!"

Outstanding Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Whenever I drop my vehicle off for service, the Service Manager Jim is there. This in and of itself shows me the dedication and pride he has in the dealership. He always steps away from what he is doing to say hello, and to ask me if I need anything, and if everything is being handled to my satisfaction.The family like atmosphere with the Service Department should be commended, there does not appear to ever be new faces or turnover of employees, which makes returning customers feel like a true member of a family. I worked an 8 hour job all my life, to see the hours put in by these people days I would drop my car off at 7am and pick it up at 6:30 with them still there, and to see them always happy and smiling through a long day is simply unheard of. I often leave there wondering how they can function after work, and raise their families. If you are looking for customer service, and honestly I recommend this dealership. There is no "in-and-out" with no formalities, and you are never treated like a "deli-number".

the best dealership I have ever experienced

by from Buffalo, New York |

Excellent, fast, honest service. Everyone knows how to do his or her job. Very comfortable atmosphere. I don't even mind waiting for the repairs because there are drinks, food, t.v., computers, comfortable chairs, etc. I will never go anywhere else again. At age 68 I have seen many dealerships.