Ray Laks Honda

Service 888-450-7159

Relax, it's Ray Laks!

Awesome Experience!!!!

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I am the proud new owner of a 2012 Acura RDX which I purchased from Bruce Maurer at the end of April. From the very beginning, Bruce was committed to finding me the perfect vehicle. It became very evident that Bruce took pride in his job and would go the extra mile for me. I can honestly say that my interactions with Bruce throughout this whole journey made the process more pleasant and enjoyable. I can assure you that Bruce now has a customer for life with me! Brandon Daniels in Detail is by far one of the most hard working and conscientious people I have ever met in the automotive industry. He strived to make sure I was completely satisfied with the way my car looked before I drove away. He truly does pride himself on customer service. In fact, he even stayed late to fix some of the things that weren?t taken care of on my car initially. He went above and beyond to ensure that I was pleased with my vehicle and the detail work that was done to it. Bruce and Brandon, thank you for providing me the finest service. The dealership is very fortunate to have you both a part of their team. My sincere best wishes to both of you and everyone else at Ray Laks for continued success.

Ray Laks

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was referred by my mom who had just gotten a truck from Ray Laks 2 day prior to my visit. I wanted a new car cause I had damage to my bumpers that wasn't cover by my insurance. I was told that Terry would be able to get me in a car guaranteed but when he saw the damage to my car & he said it would be a lot to get it fixed & that he would have to call me with different options. The next day went by & no call, the following day I called him & he said he did not have an offer for me yet and he would call me the next day Needless to say I've never received a call or had my second call & vocal answered. Poor Customer Service!!

Great experience overall!

by from Western New York |

Overall, I was very pleased with our experience at Ray Laks. Although their current facilities are average (but I'm sure will improve when their new facilities open up later this year), the buying process and customer service was excellent! Bobbi M. worked with us to attain a reasonable price and we drove away in our "new" used vehicle very satisfied. No one was pushy, like we experienced at another dealership in the area (e.g., pushing extended warranty at West Herr Honda when we told them four times that we were not interested). They were also very reliable and trustworthy (unlike Joe Basil dealership which had us come in to look at a vehicle that was no longer there...even though they continue to advertise it on their website). Great job Ray Laks!!!!! You certainly stood out among the competition!!!!

Pleasant and Efficient Sales Service by Phone

by from Saratoga NY |

I called and spoke with Bob Meer to discuss a used vehicle at Ray Laks. He answered my questions and took and sent additional photos within minutes of my call. He followed up the as promised. Although we were unable to reach a price on the vehicle, that was beyond his control. There were no high pressure tactics, just honest answers to my questions. I would consider a vehicle from them in the future.

Great service by Karen Haines at Ray Laks Honda!

by from North East, PA |

My purchase of a used Honda Insight at Ray Laks Honda was very well managed by their internet sales person, Karen Haines. Karen stayed late during my first visit. She was very patient with my questions, and even called in a service technician when we had a few questions about some operating features. When I visited a second time to complete the purchase, she arranged for me to view the car on a lift for inspection of the underside. When I found several minor bolts and fasteners missing, she called it to the attention of their repair people, and they installed the fasteners while we completed the paperwork. All of the staff that I dealt with - receptionist, sales, and service - made it one of my best car dealer experiences.

Find another Honda Dealer.

by from West Seneca NY |

If you are looking for a nearby place to test drive some Hondas, fine. Go to Ray Laks. But then when you think you might purchase one, head out to a dealer in a nearby town - or even a faraway town for that matter. The sales manager at this location is rude and impersonal, and many of the salespeople are completely unschooled in the cars they sell. They actually provided blatantly wrong answers to many of our questions. The worst part of the transaction (a new car purchase) was the incompetency on the part of pretty much every person we interacted with. The titling was screwed up, we were charged more fees, the insurance was screwed up, and the pickup of the car took over two hours, which was completely unnecessary. I would certainly not recommend this dealer.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for your response. Ray Laks Honda is constantly trying to improve the sales process and your feedback is very helpful to the procedures and policies that guide our departments. At your convenience we would like to speak with you directly to diagnose where specifically our process needs to be evaluated. Please contact Deb Yost at 844-7515.

Great place to purchase a Honda!

by from West Seneca, NY |

Just bought a 2014 Honda CRV. Karen Haines was easy to work with. Everything was straight forward and I didn't feel like I was being bamboozled. Ray Laks has gained a new customer. I will maintain a relationship with Ray Laks for many years to come. I only had a glimpse of the service department when I scheduled my first service appointment for the future and the person doing the scheduling was extremely friendly. Last dealership I went to didn't have friendly service and I always felt like I had to be on the defense because I felt they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Have a feeling Ray Laks service will be optimal and honest. I started out my search looking for used cars and ended up with new. The deal was great.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback!

Thrilled Honda Owner

by from Buffalo, NY |

I can't say enough about the terrific buying experience I had at Ray Laks. From the finance manager to the salesman and service manager, it's easy to tell that Ray Laks is intent on making the customer happy! I bought an older model Honda that needed a few repairs after my purchase and Ray Laks took care of it without batting an eye! I hope I don't need a new car soon, but if I do, it will be from Ray Laks!

March 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com. We strive to make go above and beyond with every customer. Congratulations on your new Honda and we look forward to servicing you in the future! Joe Grimaldi Internet Sales Manager Ray Laks Honda

Great experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had a wonderful experience. Purchasing my vehicle from this dealership

March 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do the review! Congratulations on your new CR-V! Thank you for the business and we look forward to servicing you in the future! Joe Grimaldi Internet Sales Manager Ray Laks Honda

Great costumer service

by from Buffalo n.y. |

Great costumer service and the experience buying a car here was better than the rest

February 15, 2013

Thank you for your review Dan. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to servicing you in the future! Thank you for your business! Joe Grimaldi Internet Sales Manager Ray Laks Honda

BUYING A NEW CAR

by from LANCASTER,NY |

I WAS WAS REFERRED TO RAY LAKS AND TOLD TO ASK FOR VINCE CATARELLA. UPON MEETING VINCE HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE. I MENTIONED TO HIM I WAS NOT BUYING A VEHICLE I WAS ONLY DOING RESEARCH. HIS ANSWER WAS FANTASTIC, HIS MAIN JOB AT THE PRESENT TIME WAS TO MAKE SURE THE VEHICLE I WAS INTERESTED IN MEET WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND FIT MY NEEDS FOR SAFETY, PERFORMANCE, APPEARANCE,COMFORT, ECONOMY, AND DEPENDABILITY. AFTER DISCUSSING SEVERAL VEHICLES AND TAKING THEM FOR A RIDE I DECIDED ON THE CIVIC, AND TO MY SURPRISE BOUGHT THE CIVIC THAT DAY. VINCE WAS FANTASTIC AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MEET A TRUE PROFESSIONAL IN THE NASTY BUSINESS OF CAR DEALERSHIPS

December 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on Cars.com! Congratulations on your new Civic and we will pass the great review onto Vince. Vince is a great asset to the dealership and is professionalism is fantastic. Congratulations on your new Civic and thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Joe Grimaldi Internet Sales Manager Ray Laks Honda