Keller Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-646-5325

"Charlie.....What A Guy!"

Excellent

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

My finance & I went to Keller to help my Grandmother find a new car to lease. The building was clean, we were promptly greeted and offered a beverage. Jim Ruggiero our salesman was very helpful and we felt very comfortable with him and the fact that he wasn't ripping us off.

Puchased a car

by from Long Island, NY |

If you are looking to buy a Chevrolet product and you can make it to the greater Buffalo area then, the only dealer you want is Keller Chevrolet. They are a family run business who wants to make your buying experience memorable. Joe Maloney, The Kellers, & Management professional and top notch. Realistic pricing and NO GIMMICKS!! I purchased a Corvette and it will be the ONLY place I will buy another one. I travelled 460 miles to do business with them!

New car purchase

by from Cheektowaga |

I purchased a car and Joe Maloney was the sales person he is very cordial. He was very helpful in my decision as to what vehicle would be best for me, I had 3 in mind. Didn't hesitate to answer any questions at all.

Great Service

by from Grand Island |

As usual, the staff was very courteous and attentive.

Absolutely Excellent

by from Alden, NY |

Joe Malone has to be the best car salesmen in WNY. He has a great attitude and goes far beyond what you'd expect from a car salesmen. Keller Chevrolet has such a great staff I would recommend this dealership to everyone. thanks again for such great service.

Vehicle Maintenance

by from Amherst, NY |

I brought my vehicle in for an oil/filter change and a NYS inspection. The individuals at Keller Chevrolet were pleasant and helpful. I am on my second leased vehicle with Keller. Thank you

Very poor service and attitude.

by from Cheektowaga ny |

i took my 2 yr old car in for a recall and nys inspection. I was told my car wouldn't pass because the monitors wouldn't work. I was told my engine light went on or battery disconnected, or I needed a jump was why. None of those things happened. So I was told in so many words it's the law. Drive it 100 miles and have it re inspected. I won't go there again. My car's been ready 30 min and still waiting for shuttle. Won't come back again.

February 6, 2015

Not sure why this customer gave us a poor review. Customer came in for inspection but we needed monitors cleared for proper readings. Usual process is driving the car 100 miles or so to reprogram. Customer advised and even set up date in near future to reinspect after miles needed are driven to reprogram. We never thought there was a customer service issue and would welcome any feedback by customer.

Absolutely Terrible Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have a Chevrolet Cobalt that was a part of the recent major recall by GM motors. I decided I would go to a dealership close to home that in my opinion...until now was a reputable and respectable dealership. I called and gave them my VIN number and said it would be a few weeks till they got the parts in, which I was fine with. Seven weeks later I finally get a call back from them saying the parts are in. So I bring my car in at about 10am the day I scheduled to have it fixed. Signed some papers...etc. and asked the service manager when it would be done, he told me it would definitely be done by the end of the day. So.. 5pm rolls around without a call. I call the dealer and ask to speak to the service manager I spoke with. Well, he left for the day, never called me and the service department was already closed. So now I did not have a car until the next day because of the lack of professionalism and reliability of this "manager." I finally got a call back the next day and he did apologize and promised to detail my car inside and out and it would be done by 2pm, a whole day later than I was told. I get a call around 1pm told my car was "kind of done." ...Kind of done? So apparently they never had the right parts in to fix my car and now I had to pick up my car, still not fixed and take it home until the parts came in. I was promised this would not take more than a few weeks, and they NEVER detailed my car. Well, it has been over 9 weeks since I was promised it would be fixed "as fast as possible." Apparently this dealership doesn't care to stand by their product and only really cares about those buying a car. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism and obvious disregard for customer service. Do not waste your time with Keller Chevrolet.

August 23, 2014

We apologize for that...no excuses. Please call us at 716 633-5000 and ask for Tammy severino or Bruce Tuberdyke to resolve this issue...thanks.

Awful, Unprofessional service

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Do not buy from Keller Chevrolet in Cheektowaga, NY!! They are dishonest. They 1) Sold me a new car with multiple SCRATCHES THAT WERE FILLED IN WITH A MARKER They still haven't fixed the scratches. 2) Tried charging me for an alignment for a 1 month old car, that was receiving warrenty work. 3) Put a HUGE GAUGE, in my rim and still haven't replaced it. They're the most unprofessional, lazy, and rude dealership I've ever dealt with. Buying from Keller was a huge mistake.

March 5, 2014

We have been willing and ready to resolve this issue since August of 2013. We have called the customer but never received a response.

Great Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is the fourth car I have purchased from Keller Chevrolet. The employees at Keller a very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. Their service is exceptional. I highly recommend this dealership.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE-GREAT SERVICE DEPT

by from WILLIAMSVILLE,NY |

Our salesman Jim Ruggerio and the staff were excellent at getting us into the vehicle we wanted true professionals