Keller Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-646-5325

"Charlie.....What A Guy!"

Excellent

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

My finance & I went to Keller to help my Grandmother find a new car to lease. The building was clean, we were promptly greeted and offered a beverage. Jim Ruggiero our salesman was very helpful and we felt very comfortable with him and the fact that he wasn't ripping us off.

May 4, 2012

Thanks! Great to hear of your experience with our dealership! As the new customer relations manager here at Keller, I strive to have every customer completely satisfied!.....Bruce Tuberdyke @ 716 683-6800

Awful service department

by from Depew, NY |

Do not buy from Keller in Cheektowaga, NY. They're service department is awful. They 1) sold me a new car with scratches that were colored in with a marker! 2) tried charging me for an alignment for a 1 month old car that was receiving a warranty repair. -the car doesn't drive right since they did the repair 3) put a HUGE GAUGE in my rim, and haven't replaced it yet. They are unprofessional, lazy, and they're workmanship is awful. I'll never buy from them again.

March 5, 2014

We have been trying to contact this customer since August of 2013 to resolve this, but they never call back after several calls on our part.

Awful, Unprofessional service

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Do not buy from Keller Chevrolet in Cheektowaga, NY!! They are dishonest. They 1) Sold me a new car with multiple SCRATCHES THAT WERE FILLED IN WITH A MARKER They still haven't fixed the scratches. 2) Tried charging me for an alignment for a 1 month old car, that was receiving warrenty work. 3) Put a HUGE GAUGE, in my rim and still haven't replaced it. They're the most unprofessional, lazy, and rude dealership I've ever dealt with. Buying from Keller was a huge mistake.

March 5, 2014

We have been willing and ready to resolve this issue since August of 2013. We have called the customer but never received a response.

Great Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is the fourth car I have purchased from Keller Chevrolet. The employees at Keller a very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. Their service is exceptional. I highly recommend this dealership.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE-GREAT SERVICE DEPT

by from WILLIAMSVILLE,NY |

Our salesman Jim Ruggerio and the staff were excellent at getting us into the vehicle we wanted true professionals

Fantastic Sales

by from Williamsville, NY |

I initially went to Keller Chevy to get my Impala serviced. Joe Hermann saw me looking at cars on the lot and earned my business by being himself. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. He bent over backwards and stated in contact before, during, and especially after the transaction. He has been one of the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with and reflects very favorably on the dealership. He genuinely cares about his customers.

great job!

by from Derby,NY |

I stopped by for service and talked to my salesman,Mike Norman, and I had him run a lease on a New Silverado. The manager gave me a great trade on my 08 trailblazer so I took the new one home that day. Within a few hours by the way. I will definitely be back for my next one.

Amazing Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I was in need of a new car and I knew my price range and that I wanted to buy used. I worked with Joe Herrmann who was extremely helpful right from the start. Before I even came in he had taken my comments and found me a few cars he thought I would be interested in. I really felt that he genuinely wanted me to find the car that fit me and was not out to sell me a car that I didn't want or was out of my price range. I found the perfect car for me and am very pleased with the customer service I received.

December 8, 2012

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We'll make sure Joe Herrmann gets this...thanks!

Good for you and your friends!

by from Lancaster NY |

I dealt with Jim and Charlie. They were courteous, easy to deal with and willing to work with you. Dealership is well organized with a great deal of stock.

December 8, 2012

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

SALES AND SERVICE

by from BUFFALO , NY |

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT BOTH IN SALES , SERVICE AND FINANCING.THE OWNERS ARE USUALLY ON SIGHT.I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK AND AN EQUINOX FOR MY DAUGHTER THERE IN 2011

December 8, 2012

Thanks for your continued business! Unlike other dealerships, Charlie is always around to help!

Great Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

My Families experience purchasing a 2013 Tahoe at this dealership was remarkable. Despite their going through a renovation of the main facility, all staff of Keller Chevrolet seemed ready and eager to help thru the sales process. From our Sales person, Joe M., thru our paperwork person so we could buy our vehicle, we were treated with great respect. My wife even commented how comfortable she felt dealing with these "car guys"...From a service perspective, they have accommodated several requests for time slots to "fit us in" on short notice for oil changes etc..to make us feel appreciated. My family highly recommends this dealership for your next purchase. Thanks