Keller Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-646-5325

"Charlie.....What A Guy!"

New car buy awesome

by from New yorklpppp |

Our dealer was wonderful not pushy or nasty when we weren't satisfied with pricing. He immediately worked out a deal we were ok with.

Keller Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

April 3, 2012

Great! Thanks for the review and for doing business with us!

by from Amherst, NY |

On 7/9, had to purchase a new remote starter. Called previously for cost and made appointment. Once we got there, we were told that in addition to the charge there was an additional cost to program the remote starter. I dont understand why this was not told to us upfront. Why would I just purchase a remote if it was not programmed? The excuse - the parts deparment does not know that the service department charges to program the remote?? You should be totally honest and up-front with customers and not hit them with "hidden fees". The car in question is my sons who is a college student and on a limited budget. His car is a 2008 Chevy Cobalt and to me it seems quite odd that the remote starter stopped working so quickly. We did not purchase the car at this dealership - the dealership we purchased at does not have service area is not open on Saturday.

Keller Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

May 5, 2012

My name is Bruce Tuberdyke and I am the new customer relations manager at Keller Chevy. While it was before my time that this issue took place, as the new customer relations manager it is my goal to have every customer completely satisfied. Feel free to call me at 716 633-5000.