Keller Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-646-5325

"Charlie.....What A Guy!"

beautiful CRUZE

by from Depew NY |

I chose this dealership because it's close to home when I need service.The dealership was under construction but still had comfortable quarters, though a little cramped. Was just looking when approached by Joe Hermann-fairly new employee. He was/is very knowledgeable

December 8, 2012

Thank you! If there is anything further we can do just let us know!

My visit at Keller Chevrolet

by from Buffalo,NY |

My visit at Keller Chevvorlet was very good everyone their was very nice to me and my son, the person that got us in a new car was Steve Lipinczyk he was extremly helpful and with the help of his boss Daryl Piercethat got it done.

These are the guys to go see.

by from Buffalo NY |

This is my first time buying a car from a dealership. After dealing with all of the pitfalls with buying from private parties, it was time for something new and something that had a garuntee. Being that I am 20 years young when I went into other dealerships I was immediatley dismissed as a non-buyer and backburnered, however Jim Ruggiero and Eric Ferrar took care excelent care of me. They completely changed my view on dealerships. Don't buy into the stereotypes of dealerships, these guys are the real deal they will do whatever needs to help get you into a car that is affordable and that suits the new owner not just the shiny expensive one that pays the biggest. When the bank told me that I could not be financed for a 2003 hyundai accent Jim found me an ABSOLUTELY GOERGOUS 2008 Pontiac G6 that looks like it just came out of the box. I will definitley be back they have earned a customer for life.

December 8, 2012

We are pleased that you had a great experience here! We strive to be the best!

Cars Purchase in 2011,2012

by from Amherst NY |

I bought a 2011 Chevy equinox and 2012 Malibu. The salesman , Joseph Maloney was great, and helped us out at every turn. Three items I was concerned about. The first was they hammered you into filling the customer survey Completely satisfied.Everyone I had to deal with was very persistent. I wanted an extra key made for my equinox at time of purchase. They refused. When I did get one , and paid for it myself, they wanted to charge 30 bucks to program. My friend the mechanic programmed it in 5 min. The third was I needed a wiper blade for my Equinox. I called it was $24.95.I called Paddock the total , including taxes was $18.80. I had a problem with the A/c, heater switch. They fixed it right away. I am debating whether or not to go back there when my lease expires. If I do, I am going to 2 other dealers to ask all these other questions.

November 7, 2012

We strive to be fair and consistent with all of our policies and pricing. If we have an unsatisfied customer, we make every effort to resolve their issue or concern. As far as the surveys, it is very important to our business, so we try and make every effort that our customers are completely satisfied.

Poor customer service and careless

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

My opinion is this dealership needs to learn about knowing the customer pays their paychecks. If they would like to continue with servicing the public, they need to understand how important knowing this is! I bought my new car this year. At first things where great! The dealer was very polite and cordial. We repeatingly reminded him that the car was to all be in my name. Title registration and the loan. Well, after the sale you get the registration sticker which did not have my name it was my husbands. Then waiting for the title. Of course, that too has his name not mine! I was so mad!! The whole purpose buying this car was so I could have a car inmy name to call my own to do with what I choose. We went back asking about why this happened. Long story short, the dealer screwed up! Admittingly. So we went to the DMV to try and fixthe screw up. They said again, the title will come back as a used car if we want the title in my name ( which like I said was to be in the first place). So we changed the registration for now... The woman there said she could request the original papers to see why it was done wrong, my husband wasn't into waiting. So we have to go another day. So as you can tell. We probably won't be going back. Not to mention the mechanic there wasn't the nicest or willing to give entire info when asking about my hood being off. So my husband had to call and get the story to see where to take my car. He blamed me for not asking !!!! I was livid!!!

March 28, 2012

I apologize on the dealerships behalf. We do strive to give the customer the best service possible but it looks like we "dropped the ball" with this one. If you could contact me at 716 949-6216 and discuss this with me perhaps I can help. Regards, Bruce Tuberdyke/Customer Relations Manager

Great service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Everyrhung was in stock and priced way under expected amount!

March 17, 2012

Thanks! We strive to take care of our customers above and beyond what other dealers do!

New car buy awesome

by from New yorklpppp |

Our dealer was wonderful not pushy or nasty when we weren't satisfied with pricing. He immediately worked out a deal we were ok with.

April 3, 2012

Great! Thanks for the review and for doing business with us!

by from Amherst, NY |

On 7/9, had to purchase a new remote starter. Called previously for cost and made appointment. Once we got there, we were told that in addition to the charge there was an additional cost to program the remote starter. I dont understand why this was not told to us upfront. Why would I just purchase a remote if it was not programmed? The excuse - the parts deparment does not know that the service department charges to program the remote?? You should be totally honest and up-front with customers and not hit them with "hidden fees". The car in question is my sons who is a college student and on a limited budget. His car is a 2008 Chevy Cobalt and to me it seems quite odd that the remote starter stopped working so quickly. We did not purchase the car at this dealership - the dealership we purchased at does not have service area is not open on Saturday.

May 5, 2012

My name is Bruce Tuberdyke and I am the new customer relations manager at Keller Chevy. While it was before my time that this issue took place, as the new customer relations manager it is my goal to have every customer completely satisfied. Feel free to call me at 716 633-5000.