Keller Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-646-5325 Service 888-646-5325

"Charlie.....What A Guy!"

great job!

by from Derby,NY |

I stopped by for service and talked to my salesman,Mike Norman, and I had him run a lease on a New Silverado. The manager gave me a great trade on my 08 trailblazer so I took the new one home that day. Within a few hours by the way. I will definitely be back for my next one.

Amazing Experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I was in need of a new car and I knew my price range and that I wanted to buy used. I worked with Joe Herrmann who was extremely helpful right from the start. Before I even came in he had taken my comments and found me a few cars he thought I would be interested in. I really felt that he genuinely wanted me to find the car that fit me and was not out to sell me a car that I didn't want or was out of my price range. I found the perfect car for me and am very pleased with the customer service I received.

December 8, 2012

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We'll make sure Joe Herrmann gets this...thanks!

Good for you and your friends!

by from Lancaster NY |

I dealt with Jim and Charlie. They were courteous, easy to deal with and willing to work with you. Dealership is well organized with a great deal of stock.

December 8, 2012

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

SALES AND SERVICE

by from BUFFALO , NY |

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT BOTH IN SALES , SERVICE AND FINANCING.THE OWNERS ARE USUALLY ON SIGHT.I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK AND AN EQUINOX FOR MY DAUGHTER THERE IN 2011

December 8, 2012

Thanks for your continued business! Unlike other dealerships, Charlie is always around to help!

Great Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

My Families experience purchasing a 2013 Tahoe at this dealership was remarkable. Despite their going through a renovation of the main facility, all staff of Keller Chevrolet seemed ready and eager to help thru the sales process. From our Sales person, Joe M., thru our paperwork person so we could buy our vehicle, we were treated with great respect. My wife even commented how comfortable she felt dealing with these "car guys"...From a service perspective, they have accommodated several requests for time slots to "fit us in" on short notice for oil changes etc..to make us feel appreciated. My family highly recommends this dealership for your next purchase. Thanks

Great dealership ... Great service

by from Amherst,NY |

I went to Keller to buy my car two years ago. They offered me the best deal for the car that I wanted as I had been to many dealerships. Joe Maloney was my salesperson and was great to deal with. I have had my car serviced there as well and have had great service.

December 8, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your continued business!

Great dealership ... Great service!

by from Amherst, NY |

Bought my car here two years ago. Easy buying process and they gave me the best deal out of multiple dealerships that I looked at. Had great service when having my car serviced there as well.

December 8, 2012

Thanks! Don't forget our referral program...just contact your sales rep for details!

Best Dealership & Best Salesman

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Keller Chevrolet is state-of-the-art not only with their showroom, but with repairs as well. Our sales rep, Joe Maloney, is one of the primary reasons we shop there because he will get the best deal for us and takes into consideration our needs. He is honest in every way. I commend him because he goes out of his way by coming in on his day off if a client needs assistance, by giving clients his personal cell # if they need to discuss anything. He is always a call away 24/7 and provides the best customer service. Kudos to Joe!

December 8, 2012

Thanks! We appreciate the feed back!

purchase of new yukon

by from Long Island |

found car on internet called up Keller Chev.spoke to Eric Farrar he was knowlegable an courtious came to a agreeable price and bought the car. Daryl Pierce was in charge of finance and did a great job. overall well satisfied

December 8, 2012

It's nice to know that customers drive 400 plus miles to purchase from us! Thanks again!

beautiful CRUZE

by from Depew NY |

I chose this dealership because it's close to home when I need service.The dealership was under construction but still had comfortable quarters, though a little cramped. Was just looking when approached by Joe Hermann-fairly new employee. He was/is very knowledgeable

December 8, 2012

Thank you! If there is anything further we can do just let us know!