Northtown Automotive

3930 Sheridan Dr, Amherst, NY 14226

New 888-921-1944
Used 888-234-3171
Service 866-396-7114

Selection to the nth degree.

Really pleased with the experience

by from Lewiston, NY |

It was a pleasure to work with Tim Park on the leasing of a new Mazda3. He really knows his product and worked hard to help me get the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. He was never pushy but was always available to answer my questions and give me the information I needed to make a good decision.

Tim was awesome!! Excellent customer service

by from North Collins |

Tim was awesome!! Excellent customer service, very friendly. Process was smooth and quick! Would definitely comeback for next car purchase and recommend to friends and family :)

Jeff Martin absolutely wonderful!

by from East Amherst |

Jeff Martin absolutely wonderful! Scott?s follow-up wouldn?t be better! :)

Among your service team, Brian O? Neal

by from North Tonawanda NY |

Among your service team, Brian O? Neal remains the most professional and welcoming person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, not only at Kia Motors, but in person in any work environment. He is exceptionally well attuned to his customers and appears to always take a personal interest, not only in vehicle maintenance, but also in his customer?s lives. On each occasion, Mr. O?Neal?s passion, flexibility, and determination to please his guests is extremely apparent. He is meticulous in his attention to detail and is more than an asset to the Kia team, but in my humble opinion, is the heart of what customer service is about. Overall, Mr. O?Neal is the best customer service professional I have ever met. His keen skills and ability to meet/exceed guest needs are a rare trait found in today?s fast paced society. Please see that Mr. O? Neal is recognized for his efforts.

Hassle free

by from Amherst NY |

I had done some research in advance and used Mazda?s website to ask for a quote and in the comments asked for the best price Northtown could give me on a Miata. The options I wanted were not available with what was at the dealership but the salesman found one in Rochester within a few days and quoted a price that was in line with what my research showed. I really appreciate not having to haggle over the price. He also worked directly with my insurance agent to take care of all paperwork so that I was able to take ownership within just a few days of starting the process. All car buying experiences should be this smooth.

Looking to get a car quickly and efficiently

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was able to get numbers from them quickly. The sales person went out of his way to try to find me a car that I liked at the price I wanted to pay. I will go back.

Northtown Automotive responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Hi Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad that all went well with you and your salesperson. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Patti Shahin

Wonderful experience working with Rob

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Wonderful experience working with Rob N. Would recommend him 100%

A very pleasant experience.

by from Tonawanda, NY |

A very pleasant experience. Was treated courteously and promptly. Would highly recommend Northtown to anyone

Fantastic service- Daniel went above

by from Frewsburg NY |

Fantastic service- Daniel went above and beyond. I have already shared his contact info!

Brian Sider is ridiculously awesome!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Brian Sider is ridiculously awesome! He helped me get the car I?ve wanted for years. I am lucky to know this charming man and would recommend him to anyone!

excellent sales service

by from Hamburg, NY |

Tim Park was most helpful in helping us arrange a lease of a 2015 Kia Forte for a college age granddaughter.He worked hard to find the appropriate vehicle at a price she could afford. He helped us navigate a way for her to develop a strong credit rating by the end of the lease. We found his demeanor and knowledge exceptional.

Northtown Automotive responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Hi Thanks for sharing your experience! We appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to servicing you and your granddaughter for many years to come. Thanks again, Patti Shahin