Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

THE place to feel confident buying a car

by from Barrington, IL |

Wickstrom excels in the process of buying a car and with the follow up. Its a relationship, not a transaction. I walked in, had done my homework, worked with Ryan Poltzer, we wrapped up details in 30 minutes after the perfunctory test drive. The actual financing took a bit longer because the dealership with slammed with people. Ryan expressed his concern about how long it was taking because of the volume and offered food and drink which was appreciated. Once the others in front of me were approved and signed up, the process took about 15 min and I was in my new Ford. This is the fourth car I've bought at Wickstrom and if I don't buy the next two or three there I will be surprised. They are professional and know how to deliver the complete painless buying experience. I've never felt taken advantage of. Its nice to walk away from a car buying experience and feel that you have received a good deal and that the dealer is willing to continue to support you in every way. Wickstrom rocks!

Wickstrom Auto Group responded to this review

March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Ryan and team. We will be sure to share with our team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

top notch people,effort and ending

by from lake in the hills Illinois |

Best buying experience ever, helpfull, not pushy. Did everything they could to help. And put me in the right situation

Professional & Easy to Work with!

by from Elgin, IL |

After visiting a couple other dealerships, I went to Wickstrom Auto Group. The facilities were very neat, clean and up to date and so was everyone there! Renee was great to deal with, she was very professional yet down to earth and friendly. They definitely have the customer in mind and do everything possible to make it easier for us! Since we live about 40 minutes away, they offered to deliver the vehicle to our home and we could sign all of the final paperwork there! Very easy!!! The vehicle was delivered on time and was detailed and had a full tank of gas! By far the best dealership I have ever dealt with for purchasing a vehicle!

Fantastic Service Department - Go Over and above

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I brought my Wrangler into the Wickstrom Jeep dealership after a bad experience at another dealearship that had me ready to sell my car and never by another Jeep. After working with Wickstrom they restored my faith in the brand and I will never go anywhere else for purchasing or repairs on my vehicles. Thanks Wickstrom team!!

EXCELLENT PEOPLE

by from Almena,KS |

Wickstrom was a pleasant place to buy a car no pushy car salesman and the Establishment was out of this world the seating area WOW . Don Di Paulo was great he made me feel very comfortable and I didn't feel like a was being forced to buying a car, I bought a 2013 Chrsyler 300c and I just love it . Thank you Don for being a great person to do business with.

Great service and exceptional sales representation

by from McHenry, IL |

I purchased a used vehicle from Michele Cimino at Wickstrom Auto Group. My experience was great all around and I would highly recommend this dealership and Michele C. to purchase a new or used vehicle.

How refreshing, an honest salesman!

by from Oakwood Hills, Il |

We met with Jared who provided my husband and I with excellent customer service and knowledge. We had some particular finance needs that made the process a little more complicated. Jared kept us informed through the entire process and made the transaction the easiest one we've ever hade despite the complexity of our situation. This was my second transaction with Wickstrom, my first was in 1992. I definitely wait that long again to return!

Beyond Impressed - Go see Mitch C

by from chicago, il |

Great people. Down to earth. A smile from start to finish. Will go back again. Thanks Mitch

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Wickstrom Ford Lincoln of Barrington far exceeded our car buying expectations. Wickstom is the only place we will go in the future. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel welcome and comfortable. Our salesman, Zal, is by far the best I have encountered in all of my years of buying new vehicles. Zal made the sales process simple and easy. Zal and Wickstrom Ford Lincoln went out of their way to find the vehicle I was looking for with all the particular specifications I asked for. Not only did they locate it, but had it shipped quickly so that I did not have to wait. All of the features and details of the vehicle were explained and made sure that we understood before leaving with the new vehicle. The availablity of the staff is excellent, any questions you have, you can call anytime and someone is available to help you. This dealership is a 5 star dealership and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Super happy

by from Lake barrington |

They went above and beyond with my truck, right after I bought my 2007 F250 it experienced some issue to the total of almost $5000 and wickstrom stood behind it and fix it all at no cost to me. I was blown away.

Attentive customer service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Barb the service rep was a pleasure to deal with. Listened to my concerns, provided feedback, done.