Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939 New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741 Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429 Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

THE place to feel confident buying a car

by from Barrington, IL |

Wickstrom excels in the process of buying a car and with the follow up. Its a relationship, not a transaction. I walked in, had done my homework, worked with Ryan Poltzer, we wrapped up details in 30 minutes after the perfunctory test drive. The actual financing took a bit longer because the dealership with slammed with people. Ryan expressed his concern about how long it was taking because of the volume and offered food and drink which was appreciated. Once the others in front of me were approved and signed up, the process took about 15 min and I was in my new Ford. This is the fourth car I've bought at Wickstrom and if I don't buy the next two or three there I will be surprised. They are professional and know how to deliver the complete painless buying experience. I've never felt taken advantage of. Its nice to walk away from a car buying experience and feel that you have received a good deal and that the dealer is willing to continue to support you in every way. Wickstrom rocks!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Ryan and team. We will be sure to share with our team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Travel was worth the experience

by from Indiana |

I purchased a vehicle from Denise in 2014. I must say I was hesitant to make the drive as I'm from Indiana. I was very pleased with the pricing, and the way the dealership made the process as quick as possible. Denise was working with several customers at the same time and we knew she was new but it didn't stop her from giving us a great experience! Thanks Wickstrom and Denise!

Good Experience

by from Barringoton, IL |

Came with my wife and kids to look at a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Tony Di Paulo was very courteous and did very well to understand the situation that brought us in to swap out one of our current vehicles. Although we ended up purchasing this time, we will definitely consider coming back to Wickstrom and maybe getting into one of those Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcats! Thanks again.

Good Customer Service

by from Lake Zurich, IL |

Tony D. of Wickstrom Auto Group was a knowledgeable and helpful sales person in showing us a number of new SUVs on their lot. We didn't end up buying that day, but we will be back at Wickstrom in the future.

Great buying AND service experience

by from Oakwood Hills, IL |

I have purchased 3 cars from Wickstrom Ford. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great buying experience. Not pushy. Respectful. Excellent service.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your business over the years and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you as our customer. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Dealership! Made my Purchase Enjoyable!

by from Cary, IL |

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Eric Jensen at Wickstrom. Eric was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. He was also fair and honest which appears to be the norm at Wickstrom. After trying other dealerships in the area, it was clear that Wickstrom and Eric do business the right way, with integrity. I definitely recommend Wickstrom to anyone looking for a pleasant vehicle purchase experience at a great price, and ask for Eric, you won't regret it! Eric and Wickstrom stand by their service and make an effort to build a relationship with you rather than just sell you a car they want to get off their lot. I couldn't recommend Eric more! Also, Eugene was very helpful and quick with my financing. Couldn't be happier!

Great experience!

by from Barrington, IL |

Eric Jensen at Wickstrom Jeep was very patient with us. We test drove about 10 different vehicles before choosing the right one. There was no pressure form Eric at anytime in the process.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for sharing Jason. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear about your experience with Eric. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Jeep Girl

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

I bought a Jeep from Denise R and my husband purchased a Cherokee. I couldn't be happier. It was a factory order and she kept me updated the whole time. I have been back for service there and everytime have had a great experience. Broc is wonderful and definitely knows his Wranglers! Thanks Wickstrom team, I have recommended all my friends and family to come there! Keep up the great work!

February 6, 2016

Thank you and your husband for your business and support to both our Sales and Service teams. We appreciate your business and recommendations. Enjoy the Wrangler. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Excellent Experience!

by from Wood Dale, IL |

I just have to say... I have never had such a great, positive experience dealing with such a big decision, as is picking a reliable car suitable for me and my family, as I did last week with Denise R. And Eugene! Denise had everything done and ready upon arrival no waiting around no hassle no salesman/woman lines fed to me. Just honest and genuine help all around! I will most definitely be spreading the word of wickstroms amazing service and quality and will most certainly use them again in the future! Thank you all again for everything!!

February 4, 2016

Great to hear Jaklyn. Thank you for sharing and for your business. Great hearing your experience and will be sure to share with Denise and team. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great dealership, Great salesman

by from Lake Zurich, IL |

About 4 years ago I purchased a 2010 MKT. I recently purchased a new 2015 MKT about a week ago. I love the car and it's technology! My salesman was Mitch and he was very helpful and worked with me to get the deal I wanted. My family has purchased about 5 cars from Wickstrom over the past few years. We also bring them back when it's time for service. The folks in the Quick Lane do a great job! So if your looking for a great car, See Mitch and he will get you a good deal! Forget the imports--Buy American-- Buy Ford/Lincoln! Dan B.

February 4, 2016

Thank you for your continued support to our dealership and for taking the time to share your experience. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner