Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

THE place to feel confident buying a car

by from Barrington, IL |

Wickstrom excels in the process of buying a car and with the follow up. Its a relationship, not a transaction. I walked in, had done my homework, worked with Ryan Poltzer, we wrapped up details in 30 minutes after the perfunctory test drive. The actual financing took a bit longer because the dealership with slammed with people. Ryan expressed his concern about how long it was taking because of the volume and offered food and drink which was appreciated. Once the others in front of me were approved and signed up, the process took about 15 min and I was in my new Ford. This is the fourth car I've bought at Wickstrom and if I don't buy the next two or three there I will be surprised. They are professional and know how to deliver the complete painless buying experience. I've never felt taken advantage of. Its nice to walk away from a car buying experience and feel that you have received a good deal and that the dealer is willing to continue to support you in every way. Wickstrom rocks!

Wickstrom Auto Group responded to this review

March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Ryan and team. We will be sure to share with our team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great Service!

by from Romeoville, Illinois |

I stopped by Wickstrom Auto Group since I had an appointment with Eric Jensen. He showed me many options and I decided to purchase the 2,015 Grand Cherokee Limited. The whole process was all clear with no hidden fees at all. I will greatly recommend this dealer out there. Thanks a lot for the excellent service and cordiality Eric.

Best car buying expierence we have ever had!

by from Hanover Park, IL |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We purchased a used 2014 Town & Country from **JARED NELSON** and working with him was outstanding. When I called about two different cars he physically went out to the lot to make sure they were in stock before we left the house!!! Imagine that, a salesman who doesn't want to just get us into the dealership with false hope!! We shopped around a bit before coming here since they were a little further from us but we are so glad we made the drive. ALL the staff was friendly and helpful, process was smooth, price was right and facility was great! Best of all, Jared was not pushy at all but instead extremely helpful. OH and the finance person comes to you at a desk out in the open, not some funky hidden office in the back! Believe it or not, this makes the process just that much more enjoyable. I just cant say enough good things about this place, we will definitely be going back when it's time to upgrade my husband's car. A++ Wickstrom, keep up the great work!

Best experience at a dealership

by from grayslake, il |

Buying a car from Wickstrom was a great experience. I purchased a used Jeep Wrangler. The salesman that we dealt with wasn't pushy at all. I will definitely be going back to Wickstrom when I am ready to purchase another vehicle.

drew grayslake il

by from grayslake, il |

I have purchased from Wickstrom before. I have three dealerships closer, but hands down Wickstrom the dealership to use. Whether new or used, great treatment, great service, and utmost professionalism and politeness. Including service center..... All fronts. This time I went to look for a Wrangler, new, with specific features. Too late in season. Nothing around even 200 miles out. Jared offered up we look at ordering a new 2015, and with the exact build I wanted, it was perfect. And even better, price was as good as if a 2014 at clearance pricing. Friendly, fair, professional and trustworthy. You MUST give this dealership a shot at your business.

A great experience!

by from Crystal lake, il |

I found my car at cars.com. We called up Wickstrom since I could not go in that day. We talked to a man Zal on the phone who was extremely nice and accommodating. He said he would put my name on the car and make sure it was saved for me. A couple days went by and Zal called back to make sure we were still planning on coming in, and I was, but he was just making sure in order to save the car for me. When we got to the dealership the cari had picked out was at the front waiting for me. Zal then came out and met with me to tell me about the car and answered any questions I had about the car. He then let us take the car for a test drive, which was so nice. When we got back from our drive I was ready to purchase! He was amazing with helping us! Brian was our financier who was also very pleasant. They are willing to help you receive the best deal and work with you until you are happy and satisfied. I a,very pleased with my new car and the service I was given at Wickstrom! I would highly recommend this dealership when looking for new and used cars!!! Everyone was extremely helpful and happy to help!

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I purchased a vehicle from your Barrington dealership on Saturday, August 9th, 2014. I would like to say that my experience was absolutely amazing! Ashley Feck was extremely professional and I would recommend her expertise to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I have owned thirteen cars. I would say about half were purchased from a dealer. Not one of the dealerships from the past could ever come close to the positive experience I had at Wickstrom Ford! I thank everyone involved with the purchase of my new vehicle. Bill N.

great experience

by from Chicago il |

Went to Wickstrom in Barrington to take a look at a vehicle they had on there lot. Eric Jensen explained every aspect of the vehicle to me and was very professional, knowledgeable with no preasure. He made my buying experience easy and pleasurable. Definitely will go back to do business with them again.

Service is BIG part of why I keep coming back!

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

I am now the very happy owner of my 3rd Lincoln. The car is great but a huge part of what has kept me coming back is their service department. Courtesty, yes!! But the quality of the service has been outstanding. Over the years Frank has been the one to assist me in the service department and he is just "the BEST" which has kept me coming back.

Great dealer

by from Rochelle, IL |

I will always go to wickstrom. I live an hour away, but it is worth the trip for the service. The people are always friendly. I have been going to them for 3 years. Great dealership.

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I am very pleased with the pleasant experience buying a used car. The staff were extremely friendly and easy to deal with. I will recommend the Wickstrom Auto Group to all of my friends and family. Thanks for the great experience!