Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

THE place to feel confident buying a car

by from Barrington, IL |

Wickstrom excels in the process of buying a car and with the follow up. Its a relationship, not a transaction. I walked in, had done my homework, worked with Ryan Poltzer, we wrapped up details in 30 minutes after the perfunctory test drive. The actual financing took a bit longer because the dealership with slammed with people. Ryan expressed his concern about how long it was taking because of the volume and offered food and drink which was appreciated. Once the others in front of me were approved and signed up, the process took about 15 min and I was in my new Ford. This is the fourth car I've bought at Wickstrom and if I don't buy the next two or three there I will be surprised. They are professional and know how to deliver the complete painless buying experience. I've never felt taken advantage of. Its nice to walk away from a car buying experience and feel that you have received a good deal and that the dealer is willing to continue to support you in every way. Wickstrom rocks!

March 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Ryan and team. We will be sure to share with our team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

A really great car buying experience!

by from Venice, Florida |

We got exactly the cart we wanted - our sales person (Woody) guided us and made us feel very comfortable and well informed - the facility was first class and all the service people were very helpful!

great dealership!!

by from Bartlett,il |

I would like to say what a pleasant experience i had buying a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT from Wickstrom Jeep. I have been dealing with them since Champion Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge closed. Wickstrom had some of the same employees working for them so i knew who i was dealing with. I usually deal with Dan or Barb in service and they always do their best to take care of me and even when they are not there the rest of the team is excellent! The 2015 was the first car i bought there and Chris Moose made me feel at ease buying there. He was able to answer anything that i asked. Renee Burley actually handled the sale and she knew everything i wanted to know about the SRT. Some dealers make you feel that they are talking down to you but not at Wickstroms!! I highly recommend them for sales and service. I also have 3 dealers that are closer to my house so they have earned my business!!

Couldn't ask for anything more.

by from Mokena, IL 60448 |

The people at Wickstrom Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge are excellent and appreciative of the customers who come looking to purchase a vehicle from them. My father and I had the pleasure of dealing with Denise who from the moment we walked in the door. Made us feel at easy, and genuinely happy about our choice to do business with Wickstrom. Paper work was easy, a few modifications and transitions had to be made since I was trading in my old car for my new one. But overall everything from the simple Hello and it's great to meet you to the final handshake makes it easy to see that everyone there is vested in their customers. Denise even spent more then enough time after everything was finalized to make sure any future questions concerns and dealings with my 2015 Chrysler 200 that no hesitation should be felt and to call whenever I felt the need. Even the 10 minutes upon getting in my car for the first time, things were explained in great detail, and she made sure I felt comfortable before I left. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to purchase a future vehicle to give Wickstrom Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep a definite look to as they made my purchase an easy, and very enjoyable transition. Cheers to the entire crew over at 660 West Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

Impeccable Service

by from Lake in the Hills, il |

I didn't actually buy a car there but would consider it in the future based on their service and staff. This dealer is one of the cleanest and most professional that I have visited including all domestic and foreign cars. My service experiences have always been great there but Eric in particular went above and beyond my expectations during my last visit and ensured that I was taken care of from the time I called/drove in through the post service period. Based on the overall service and experience, they will definitely have the first opportunity to get my business when I am ready to turn in my Lincoln Navigator.

Couldn't be easier!

by from Palatine, Il |

We went to quite a few dealerships looking at used vehicles (never easy) and finally settled on Wickstrom Dodge. We had so many terrible experiences with the other dealers we were looking at we almost gave up. From salesmen not acting like they needed/wanted our business, to vehicles that didn't start for a test drive, no heat, coolant leaking etc. On many of them that went through "inspections" we found many problems the dealers missed. Finally we found Jared and Wickstrom Dodge. I had not been to Wickstrom in over 20 years since I bought a used car back then. I was very pleased that I had returned. We felt welcomed by Jared and the dealership. Jared was very helpful in answering emails quickly, and also understanding how long it took us to reach a decision. We took the vehicle to our own mechanic to be safe, and he passed the car with flying colors. He couldn't find anything wrong! They took the time, and a few extra dollars to put their used car in great shape to be sold. My wife is really enjoying showing off her new car.! Hope to come to you guys for some service as well! L Ps thanks for the full tank of gas...nice extra touch.

Outstanding Friendly Dealership

by from Elgin, IL |

I bought my 200 hardtop convertible thru Nick Wilfinger at Wickstrom Chrysler. BEST experience ever! He is very patient and never hassled me or pressured me into buying a car. Even went out of his way to find the exact color I wanted and bring it in from a dealer in southern IL. I have gone out of my way to bring the car back to Wickstrom for my oil changes too. Other dealerships are not as friendly. Keep up the great work Nick...and Wickstrom!

See CHris D, The british fellow

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Currently 1/2 of my personal vehicles were purchased at wickstrom. I went in to see Chris D @ wickstrom on the advice of a co worker ( who thought there was no way he could get a new car). Chris was able to find some extra rebates that my co worker qualified for and was able to get the new car. You'll be able to spot Chris as soon as he talks, he has a British accent, definitely not the typical fake gold watch wearing, greased hair, pushy coke habit salesman. Anyway, I needed a new work vehicle and had a very underwater Nissan lease to trade... Chris was able to give me more than the Nissan dealer would. He showed me a few vehicles that would suit my needs, We test drove a couple vehicles, I chose one. We met with the finance guy....his name escapes me (and no, I didn't buy an escape). We moved right along, had the deal done quickly. An hour later, we had literally turned a useless Nissan into a transit connect, which makes me money, Chris was literally making me money. Thanks again Chris, I'll be back when I need to replace more vehicles in my fleet.

Great Buying Experience

by from Lith, Il |

Great selection of vehicles to choose from, when came time to make selection Woody was great in showing vehicle and made the negotiation process simple. Would buy from again and will be telling others to shop here as well. The wife loves her new 2015 wrangler!

Great Experience, honest and humble.

by from Wheeling, IL |

Eric Jensen was very easy to work with. He was humble, honest and direct. Unlike many car dealers I have dealt with in the past. Congrats to Wickstrom in hiring good people.

November 30, 2014

Great to hear Jon, we appreciate you for taking the time to review Eric. Thank you for your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Uncomparable service!

by from McHenry |

Unbelievable incredible experience! I was so nervous about having to by a new car since I had had my first Jeep since I was 16 and had it for 8 years. I found a used Jeep Grand Cherokee on their website that I was interested in it. I came and was warmly greeted by Dustin Rocha. He was very respectful and he took the time to understand what I was looking for. He went above beyond to make this experience a comfortable and happy one. He answered all my questions and even seemed additionally information if he wasn't sure about the answer. After I purchased my new jeep he even called a few days later to see how things were going. I was impressed with how much the staff cared about their customers. I know that j will go to Wickstrom many years down the road for my future vehicles. I can't take Dustin and the rest of the staff at wickstrom who helped with my experience I am so full of joy in my new jeep!

October 31, 2014

Great to hear Taylor. We know car purchasing is a big decision, we like to try and make is as painless as possible. Glad your experience with Dustin was just that. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and thank you for you business. Enjoy the Jeep!! -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner