Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Outstanding service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

My ford mercury montego had 275,000 miles and so I wanted to purchase another Ford car this year 2015. I had gone in for an oil change, and as I was looking around to past the time, this salesman casually said "nice looking car". Thus the conversation continued, but Michael Perez never talked to me with typical salesman comments or questions. He noticed I was driving a luxery car & asked what I liked most about it. He found out that leather, heated seats, sun roof and a large trunk was very important to me thus only showing me cars with that in mind. It was so comfortable talking with him that I knew I wanted him to have my sale. He made everything easy and smooth (reminded me of a perfect 1st date), next thing I knew I had bought a beautiful car April 11, 2015.

Exceptional Service

by from Elk Grove Village |

Wickstrom Ford is like no other dealership. The facility and there employees impressed me. Eric Hamm greated me at the car and did a quick tour of the facility. Explained everything clearly and was extremely friendly and helpful. Wickstrom has found an exceptional employee and they should be lucky to have him. Every time I have service with Eric I get treated with the most respect and have awesome service. Keep it up Wickstrom

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I went in to go and check out a couple of used cars that I saw on the website and I was greeted by one of the salesmen, Eric Jensen. He helped me find everything I was looking for and was really polite. I will definitely come back to Wickstrom because of the friendly atmosphere and quality of my experience.

Great Service, Super Friendly, Very Helpful

by from Barrington, IL |

Researched, ordered and fixed the repair quickly! Super friendly. Very honest, and appreciated honestly. Highly recommend working with Eric!

Fantastic Service Department - Go Over and above

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I brought my Wrangler into the Wickstrom Jeep dealership after a bad experience at another dealearship that had me ready to sell my car and never by another Jeep. After working with Wickstrom they restored my faith in the brand and I will never go anywhere else for purchasing or repairs on my vehicles. Thanks Wickstrom team!!

Attentive customer service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Barb the service rep was a pleasure to deal with. Listened to my concerns, provided feedback, done.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

My experience with the Wickstrom Ford service department has been far superior to any other I've had in nearly 40 years as a vehicle owner. The customer service provided by Service Advisor Eric Hamm was exceptional and made the repair process painlessly efficient. I was very impressed with the waiting area which offers options for customers not found in most dealers. The work was done as described and in a timely manner.

Prompt service

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Working with Eric Hamm has always resulted in prompt service with ample communication regarding the status of my vehicle. Whenever I need to stop by the service department at Wickstrom Ford Lincoln I am always greeted with smiles. I certainly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for service/shopping for a vehicle. Keep up the good work!

Wonderful place and salesperson! :)

by from Streamwood, IL |

Wickstrom Ford is THE place to buy and service your cars, and Ashley Feck is THE person to go to. The entire dealership is inviting and well maintained, but Ashley really makes you feel like you can trust her and the dealership. She takes the time to listen to your wants and your "must-haves" in purchasing a new car. She asks the right questions to help pinpoint which model, year, accessories, etc. would best suit your lifestyle and budget. Ashley is patient while answer questions and going on many test drives to be sure you are in love with your new car! :) I feel confident in working with Ashley at Wickstrom that I am getting the best deal for the best car for me.

Impeccable Service

by from Lake in the Hills, il |

I didn't actually buy a car there but would consider it in the future based on their service and staff. This dealer is one of the cleanest and most professional that I have visited including all domestic and foreign cars. My service experiences have always been great there but Eric in particular went above and beyond my expectations during my last visit and ensured that I was taken care of from the time I called/drove in through the post service period. Based on the overall service and experience, they will definitely have the first opportunity to get my business when I am ready to turn in my Lincoln Navigator.