Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I went in to go and check out a couple of used cars that I saw on the website and I was greeted by one of the salesmen, Eric Jensen. He helped me find everything I was looking for and was really polite. I will definitely come back to Wickstrom because of the friendly atmosphere and quality of my experience.

Great Service, Super Friendly, Very Helpful

by from Barrington, IL |

Researched, ordered and fixed the repair quickly! Super friendly. Very honest, and appreciated honestly. Highly recommend working with Eric!

Fantastic Service Department - Go Over and above

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I brought my Wrangler into the Wickstrom Jeep dealership after a bad experience at another dealearship that had me ready to sell my car and never by another Jeep. After working with Wickstrom they restored my faith in the brand and I will never go anywhere else for purchasing or repairs on my vehicles. Thanks Wickstrom team!!

Attentive customer service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Barb the service rep was a pleasure to deal with. Listened to my concerns, provided feedback, done.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

My experience with the Wickstrom Ford service department has been far superior to any other I've had in nearly 40 years as a vehicle owner. The customer service provided by Service Advisor Eric Hamm was exceptional and made the repair process painlessly efficient. I was very impressed with the waiting area which offers options for customers not found in most dealers. The work was done as described and in a timely manner.

Prompt service

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Working with Eric Hamm has always resulted in prompt service with ample communication regarding the status of my vehicle. Whenever I need to stop by the service department at Wickstrom Ford Lincoln I am always greeted with smiles. I certainly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for service/shopping for a vehicle. Keep up the good work!

Wonderful place and salesperson! :)

by from Streamwood, IL |

Wickstrom Ford is THE place to buy and service your cars, and Ashley Feck is THE person to go to. The entire dealership is inviting and well maintained, but Ashley really makes you feel like you can trust her and the dealership. She takes the time to listen to your wants and your "must-haves" in purchasing a new car. She asks the right questions to help pinpoint which model, year, accessories, etc. would best suit your lifestyle and budget. Ashley is patient while answer questions and going on many test drives to be sure you are in love with your new car! :) I feel confident in working with Ashley at Wickstrom that I am getting the best deal for the best car for me.

Impeccable Service

by from Lake in the Hills, il |

I didn't actually buy a car there but would consider it in the future based on their service and staff. This dealer is one of the cleanest and most professional that I have visited including all domestic and foreign cars. My service experiences have always been great there but Eric in particular went above and beyond my expectations during my last visit and ensured that I was taken care of from the time I called/drove in through the post service period. Based on the overall service and experience, they will definitely have the first opportunity to get my business when I am ready to turn in my Lincoln Navigator.

Outstanding Friendly Dealership

by from Elgin, IL |

I bought my 200 hardtop convertible thru Nick Wilfinger at Wickstrom Chrysler. BEST experience ever! He is very patient and never hassled me or pressured me into buying a car. Even went out of his way to find the exact color I wanted and bring it in from a dealer in southern IL. I have gone out of my way to bring the car back to Wickstrom for my oil changes too. Other dealerships are not as friendly. Keep up the great work Nick...and Wickstrom!

Service is BIG part of why I keep coming back!

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

I am now the very happy owner of my 3rd Lincoln. The car is great but a huge part of what has kept me coming back is their service department. Courtesty, yes!! But the quality of the service has been outstanding. Over the years Frank has been the one to assist me in the service department and he is just "the BEST" which has kept me coming back.

Wickstrom Auto Group responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Frank is not only a great employee but he is a great person all around. We are lucky to have him as long as we have. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business over the years JoAnn! -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner