Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Best of the Best!

by from Algonquin, IL |

Purchasing a vehicle is never fun or easy. Stress, uncertainty and anxiety are all natural part of the process HOWEVER, dealing with Michele Cimino made the process less stressful and less anxiety driven. Her calm and friendly demeanor along with her knowledge made my experience pleasant. I love my Grand Cherokee and highly recommend Michele Cimino to anyone. The other members of the Wickstrom team were also friendly and helpful. The facility is clean, bright and very comfortable.

September 1, 2015

Great to hear Jodi! Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with Michele. We will be sure to pass on the kind words with our team. We appreciate your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Love the experience...Love my Jeep!

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

This is the second purchase I have made at Wickstrom, both Jeep purchases. 3 years ago I was impressed and now, as a returning customer, they are 5 star all the way. From sales to service, I believe there's no better. Anytime within the past 3 years of owning my first Jeep, the service department was top-notch. Professional, pleasant and personable is what comes to mind. All applies to calling for a service appointment, the greeting you when you arrive, a thorough questioning as to your needs and timely info from service as to how it's going (what needs to be done and approx. how much longer) All this while sitting in a waiting area equipped with comfy chairs/couches, kids area, coffee bar and computer access. Now let me get to sales...JARED NELSON is the one to see! Again, professional, pleasant, personable and let's add that he truly makes you feel that when it comes to needs and wants in a car, it's all about you!! Always in the moment, paying attention to details about choices of color, seats, etc. and referring back to them solidifying that he REALLY LISTENS. Never felt pressured, questioned as to my choices and felt that the day I drove away with my Jeep, he was excited as I was! Definitely go to Wickstrom, most definitely see Jared Nelson!

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your business and for sharing in your experience with both Sales and Service. We appreciate the kind words and will be sure to pass them on to our team. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Got a great car from a great dealership

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

Went in for an oil change and came home with a new Lincoln. This is the third time this has happened and it's only cause Nick Wifinger and Joe Frederick make it so easy and of course because my experiences with Wickstrom have been so consistently good over the years. This is the 5th car we've gotten through Wickstrom and it will definitely not be the last. When the buyingprocess is easy and comfortable, the service is fast, good and always as promised, why would we go anywhere else? Good job guys! And the 2016 MKX is awesome!

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your business over the years and continued support, we appreciate it. We will be sure to share your experience with the rest of the team. Thank you. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

The knly place we do business.

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

My husband and I have purchased 3 Jeeps in the last two years from Wickstrom! (2 brand new Wranglers and an Altitude Grand Cherokee) never once have we taken our Jeeps in for any type of service anywhere besides Wickstrom, and have referred NUMEROUS of our friends/coworkers and family! Great selection in vehicles, if they don't have what you're looking for, no problem! They'll find it and clear any obstacles in the way! Super convenient and couldn't be more confident when purchasing our vehicles from these guys! Would ABSOLUTELY recommend Renee in the Chrysler Jeep building to ANYONE looking for a straight shooter, great listener, and hands down amazing customer service! Thanks to her, we purchased our most recent Willys after coming in for an oil change on our old Wrangler.. Numbers made sense, service was great.. Handed over the old keys and about two hours later left in a brand new Jeep! Management there is also on point and extremely helpful!

August 11, 2015

Great to hear! Thank you for being our customer over the years and for your business. We are lucky to have Renee as apart of our team and will be sure to pass on the kind words to her and the rest of the team. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Always a great experience!

by from Island Lake |

This was our 4th purchase from Wickstrom. Always a great experience. Woody and Rob in sales always work in OUR best interests, and because of that, have earned our trust! I can't say enough about the service department! I won't take ANY car anywhere else. Great job guys!

Best sales and service

by from Chicago, Il |

My family has been buying cars at Wickstrom for over 20 years. Mike Murphy in service and Woody in sales are the reason we keep coming back!

So Easy and Comfortable

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been in and out of multiple dealers for Sales and Service in the Chicagoland area but can vouch for Wickstrom in Barrington, IL as being the most pleasurable experience. After using Wickstrom for Service over the last several years, I finally bought a new car from them in 2015. My Sales Representative Michele was wonderful to work with. The entire process was professional and very quick without the usual nonsense and long waiting. Michele made me and my wife feel valued and appreciated.

Outstanding service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

My ford mercury montego had 275,000 miles and so I wanted to purchase another Ford car this year 2015. I had gone in for an oil change, and as I was looking around to past the time, this salesman casually said "nice looking car". Thus the conversation continued, but Michael Perez never talked to me with typical salesman comments or questions. He noticed I was driving a luxery car & asked what I liked most about it. He found out that leather, heated seats, sun roof and a large trunk was very important to me thus only showing me cars with that in mind. It was so comfortable talking with him that I knew I wanted him to have my sale. He made everything easy and smooth (reminded me of a perfect 1st date), next thing I knew I had bought a beautiful car April 11, 2015.

Exceptional Service

by from Elk Grove Village |

Wickstrom Ford is like no other dealership. The facility and there employees impressed me. Eric Hamm greated me at the car and did a quick tour of the facility. Explained everything clearly and was extremely friendly and helpful. Wickstrom has found an exceptional employee and they should be lucky to have him. Every time I have service with Eric I get treated with the most respect and have awesome service. Keep it up Wickstrom

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I went in to go and check out a couple of used cars that I saw on the website and I was greeted by one of the salesmen, Eric Jensen. He helped me find everything I was looking for and was really polite. I will definitely come back to Wickstrom because of the friendly atmosphere and quality of my experience.