Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

The knly place we do business.

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

My husband and I have purchased 3 Jeeps in the last two years from Wickstrom! (2 brand new Wranglers and an Altitude Grand Cherokee) never once have we taken our Jeeps in for any type of service anywhere besides Wickstrom, and have referred NUMEROUS of our friends/coworkers and family! Great selection in vehicles, if they don't have what you're looking for, no problem! They'll find it and clear any obstacles in the way! Super convenient and couldn't be more confident when purchasing our vehicles from these guys! Would ABSOLUTELY recommend Renee in the Chrysler Jeep building to ANYONE looking for a straight shooter, great listener, and hands down amazing customer service! Thanks to her, we purchased our most recent Willys after coming in for an oil change on our old Wrangler.. Numbers made sense, service was great.. Handed over the old keys and about two hours later left in a brand new Jeep! Management there is also on point and extremely helpful!

Always a great experience!

by from Island Lake |

This was our 4th purchase from Wickstrom. Always a great experience. Woody and Rob in sales always work in OUR best interests, and because of that, have earned our trust! I can't say enough about the service department! I won't take ANY car anywhere else. Great job guys!

Best sales and service

by from Chicago, Il |

My family has been buying cars at Wickstrom for over 20 years. Mike Murphy in service and Woody in sales are the reason we keep coming back!

So Easy and Comfortable

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been in and out of multiple dealers for Sales and Service in the Chicagoland area but can vouch for Wickstrom in Barrington, IL as being the most pleasurable experience. After using Wickstrom for Service over the last several years, I finally bought a new car from them in 2015. My Sales Representative Michele was wonderful to work with. The entire process was professional and very quick without the usual nonsense and long waiting. Michele made me and my wife feel valued and appreciated.

Outstanding service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

My ford mercury montego had 275,000 miles and so I wanted to purchase another Ford car this year 2015. I had gone in for an oil change, and as I was looking around to past the time, this salesman casually said "nice looking car". Thus the conversation continued, but Michael Perez never talked to me with typical salesman comments or questions. He noticed I was driving a luxery car & asked what I liked most about it. He found out that leather, heated seats, sun roof and a large trunk was very important to me thus only showing me cars with that in mind. It was so comfortable talking with him that I knew I wanted him to have my sale. He made everything easy and smooth (reminded me of a perfect 1st date), next thing I knew I had bought a beautiful car April 11, 2015.

Exceptional Service

by from Elk Grove Village |

Wickstrom Ford is like no other dealership. The facility and there employees impressed me. Eric Hamm greated me at the car and did a quick tour of the facility. Explained everything clearly and was extremely friendly and helpful. Wickstrom has found an exceptional employee and they should be lucky to have him. Every time I have service with Eric I get treated with the most respect and have awesome service. Keep it up Wickstrom

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I went in to go and check out a couple of used cars that I saw on the website and I was greeted by one of the salesmen, Eric Jensen. He helped me find everything I was looking for and was really polite. I will definitely come back to Wickstrom because of the friendly atmosphere and quality of my experience.

Great Service, Super Friendly, Very Helpful

by from Barrington, IL |

Researched, ordered and fixed the repair quickly! Super friendly. Very honest, and appreciated honestly. Highly recommend working with Eric!

Fantastic Service Department - Go Over and above

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I brought my Wrangler into the Wickstrom Jeep dealership after a bad experience at another dealearship that had me ready to sell my car and never by another Jeep. After working with Wickstrom they restored my faith in the brand and I will never go anywhere else for purchasing or repairs on my vehicles. Thanks Wickstrom team!!

Attentive customer service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Barb the service rep was a pleasure to deal with. Listened to my concerns, provided feedback, done.