Wickstrom Auto Group

600 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-828-7939
Used 888-847-1741
Service 877-835-6429

Expect the Best. Experience the Difference.

Attentive customer service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Barb the service rep was a pleasure to deal with. Listened to my concerns, provided feedback, done.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

My experience with the Wickstrom Ford service department has been far superior to any other I've had in nearly 40 years as a vehicle owner. The customer service provided by Service Advisor Eric Hamm was exceptional and made the repair process painlessly efficient. I was very impressed with the waiting area which offers options for customers not found in most dealers. The work was done as described and in a timely manner.

Prompt service

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Working with Eric Hamm has always resulted in prompt service with ample communication regarding the status of my vehicle. Whenever I need to stop by the service department at Wickstrom Ford Lincoln I am always greeted with smiles. I certainly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for service/shopping for a vehicle. Keep up the good work!

Wonderful place and salesperson! :)

by from Streamwood, IL |

Wickstrom Ford is THE place to buy and service your cars, and Ashley Feck is THE person to go to. The entire dealership is inviting and well maintained, but Ashley really makes you feel like you can trust her and the dealership. She takes the time to listen to your wants and your "must-haves" in purchasing a new car. She asks the right questions to help pinpoint which model, year, accessories, etc. would best suit your lifestyle and budget. Ashley is patient while answer questions and going on many test drives to be sure you are in love with your new car! :) I feel confident in working with Ashley at Wickstrom that I am getting the best deal for the best car for me.

Impeccable Service

by from Lake in the Hills, il |

I didn't actually buy a car there but would consider it in the future based on their service and staff. This dealer is one of the cleanest and most professional that I have visited including all domestic and foreign cars. My service experiences have always been great there but Eric in particular went above and beyond my expectations during my last visit and ensured that I was taken care of from the time I called/drove in through the post service period. Based on the overall service and experience, they will definitely have the first opportunity to get my business when I am ready to turn in my Lincoln Navigator.

Outstanding Friendly Dealership

by from Elgin, IL |

I bought my 200 hardtop convertible thru Nick Wilfinger at Wickstrom Chrysler. BEST experience ever! He is very patient and never hassled me or pressured me into buying a car. Even went out of his way to find the exact color I wanted and bring it in from a dealer in southern IL. I have gone out of my way to bring the car back to Wickstrom for my oil changes too. Other dealerships are not as friendly. Keep up the great work Nick...and Wickstrom!

Service is BIG part of why I keep coming back!

by from Prospect Heights, IL |

I am now the very happy owner of my 3rd Lincoln. The car is great but a huge part of what has kept me coming back is their service department. Courtesty, yes!! But the quality of the service has been outstanding. Over the years Frank has been the one to assist me in the service department and he is just "the BEST" which has kept me coming back.

October 31, 2014

Frank is not only a great employee but he is a great person all around. We are lucky to have him as long as we have. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business over the years JoAnn! -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Great dealer

by from Rochelle, IL |

I will always go to wickstrom. I live an hour away, but it is worth the trip for the service. The people are always friendly. I have been going to them for 3 years. Great dealership.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing Janice and for driving the distance to our dealership. We appreciate your business and for being a wonderful customer over the years. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Parter

Never had a problem!!

by from Lake barrington |

Ryan poltzar , was all the help I need he was strait to the point and made my time well spent ! And the finance team at ford made me feel good about my purches and were very help full on my warranty! Thank you

March 20, 2014

Great to hear Johnny#5. We appreciate the review and will be sure to share with our team. Thank you for your business. -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Wickstrom Ford

by from Palatine |

Wickstrom is by far the best dealership around. Not only is it beyond nice inside and out, but the people who work there are as well. All questions get answered up front and quickly- never felt that typical shady "car dealer" attitude. I would definitely recommend this dealership and my dealer (Nick Sjoblom) to anyone and everyone!

March 20, 2014

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation. We certainly appreciate it and will be sure to share with Nick. We are glad to have you as a customer! -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner